• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Who wore it better? :4lucina::ultlucina::lucina:

Same, she's a really underappreciated character. Or rather, not appreciated enough for good reasons.
I'm just going to come out and say it

"She has big boobs" is not a good reason to dislike a female character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm just going to come out and say it

"She has big boobs" is not a good reason to dislike a female character.
I mean yeah but it's still a wack character design lol

Rouge is pretty cool though imo

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
While I don't mind Rogue in SA2, pretty much all the characters in that game outshined her, but SA2 Knuckles gets the slight edge over her because of his songs, otherwise, they would be on par, since Knuckles barely did anything.

MainJPW

M.T.A
You're saying this to someone for whom Rouge is in the top 5 favourite Sonic characters. :laugh:
What’s not to like about spy/government agent/treasure hunter/theif? I miss SA2 Rouge. Kicking things was visually more appealing than punching them no offense Knuckles.

She also apparently split people in half with her kicks according to the description for her Silent Size attack in Battle. Hardcore.

D

Deleted member

If anyone cares there are rumors that Avengers Endgame tickets will go on sale today at around 9 AM EST

eyesupstaysharp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay but real talk though, I'm actually far more scared of Ganondorf's F-Smash as Bowser then I am as Pikachu or Squirtle. When Ganondorf is preparing an F-smash against Squirt or Pichu, then can use their good air acceleration to get out of harms way or snuff it out with their amazing frame data. When he's using that move against Bowser however, that's often. Bowser is a huge target with horrible aerial acceleration and slow moves and sometimes it feels like there's nothing he can do about it.

Bowser's recovery is also super exploitable and good Ganondorfs won't pass that up.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
If anyone cares there are rumors that Avengers Endgame tickets will go on sale today at aroumd 9 AM EST

eyesupstaysharp.gif
Oh pre-orders have been open for a while in some theaters I know.
It's not official but more or less "pay us now and when tickets officially go on sale we buy Them for you"

KMDP

Smash Legend
What’s not to like about spy/government agent/treasure hunter/theif? I miss SA2 Rouge. Kicking things was visually more appealing than punching them no offense Knuckles.

She also apparently split people in half with her kicks according to the description for her Silent Size attack in Battle. Hardcore.
Shadow and Rouge both have really strong designs that fit their role and personality well.

There are, of course, some logistical problems with Shadow, however (SA2's story makes more sense with his Beta design, and it shows).

Actually, JPW, I've been meaning to talk to you about Sonic OCs.

I've only ever made two (one of which is a side-character for a Sonic FG concept I have and the other was my "me" OC that I never use anymore), though I technically have three if you count a concept with no design tied to it.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Which design would you have rathered they went with out of her concept designs?

I like the third one the best.
I think what we got in the end is the best but second and third ones are cool.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Which design would you have rathered they went with out of her concept designs?

I like the third one the best.
Well...
I think what we got in the end is the best but second and third ones are cool.
Same.

I think #3 is probably the best of the three, but final Rouge is superior.

At the very least, none of these Rouge's have big enough...
...ears.

...What?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It's thinking.

By the way, Gwen, I never asked you if you were interested in my rule 63 art project.

I
I'll likely be doing more later, so let me know if you'd like to be notified when I post them.
First of all I'm at work on lunch break so I don't want to potentially click on something that will make people ask what the **** I'm looking at.
Second, did you make femGanon muscular? If not you lose friend privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom