• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm just happy no one wishes to read that fanfic I wrote 2 years ago...

Maybe I should continue it!

D

Deleted member

It's time for Chapter 3!

THE HUNGER GAMES PART 1

Our heroes were suddenly warped to a huge, sprawling field. All around them were other people, all of varying shapes and sizes. "Hunger Games?" contemplated Noipoi. "Yoshi? (HUNGER??) despaired Zinith @God Emperor Yoshi, completely ignoring the situation at hand. "Wait, I saw a movie about this once." started @staindgrey "It's been a while, but i'm pretty sure I know what's gonna happen." "What? What's gonna happen?" asked @Smashing Ramen who along with everyone was eager to learn of their fates. "We're gonna die." finished staindgrey. "Oh God i'm crying and shaking right now" whimpered a shivering @Mr. Wario. "You gonna piss and ****?" asked @faygoshill. Noipoi however, wouldn't allow his friends to fall into despair like a bunch of teenagers in a killing school trip. "Come on, guys! I know we can make it through if we open our hearts!" ClaTheBae ClaTheBae was unimpressed. "Are you seriously saying the power of friendship will get us out of this?" he asked. "Believe it!" stated Noipoi, donning his ninja headband and drawing squiggles under his cheeks with marker.

The games had begun, and everyone broke off into small groups. They promised not to die, no matter what. And that's a promise they all intended to keep.
Staindgrey and Faygoshill went into the woods, hoping to hide from any would be assailants. Faygoshill noticed a nice, juicy apple on the ground, and he bent over to grab it. Pushing his nice, juicy butt right into Staindgrey's face. Staindgrey felt his sexuality crumble!

Noipoi held Cla's pot firmly in his hands as he traversed the field, hoping he wouldn't have to make an enemy out of anyone tonight. "Hiya!" Noipoi turned, but he couldn't detect the source of the greeting. "Down here, silly!" Noipoi looked down, and saw a small purple dog. "I'm @GothFluttershy! Is this your first game?" the talking dog asked. Cla groaned, for it was too early in the morning for furry ****. But Noipoi responded. "Yeah, we were just trying to stop Cyn Cyn ." The dog gave a sympathetic smile. "Tons of heroes from all over have tried to stop Cydane, but everyone gets trapped here. If you want, I can help you survive the game!" Noipoi accepted it's request, and the dog led them to a safer place.

@Smashing Ramen @Mr. Wario and @tehponycorn scuttled under a bridge. Smashing Ramen took a step further, only to stop as an arrow whizzed right by his face! The group looked up and saw @Shishœ wielding a deadly cross-bow! "It doesn't have to be this way!" pleaded Mr. Wario "We can all band together to fight the evil queen." But Shish wouldn't have it, and they started firing in all directions. Smashing Ramen and Mr. Wario ducked, but tehponycorn used the distraction for a chance to attack! as they crept behind Shish, fully intent on taking them out. "They'll never see me coming!" he thought. Something suddenly rushed in front of him and instantly sent Shish to the shadow realm. The gang looked upon their savior with fear and utmost respect "That was a close one, Jimbo." stated the man, the legend, Hugh neutron!

@AndreaAC and Zinith had just escaped @Onereasonanddone and found themselves in a craggy, desert like area. The hot sun beating down on them as if Groudon itself was standing behind them. "I wish I didn't park my Ridleys outside.." groaned Andrea. "Yoshi (They were too big anyway)" responded Zinith. Just then, a shadow moved behind them. They turned to see what the commotion was, and the shadow moved behind them once again. The shadow rose, towering above them. As they slowly turned, fear in their eyes, they looked upon a figure riding atop a draconic beast. The figure looked down on them, and said one simple thing.
"hey y'all, Scott here!" It was @TotsBS! and the dragon he was riding was simply @Zachmac! "You guys got any tips on improving in quickplay?" the dragon asked. "We noticed you were new to the game, so we decided to help out before you got killed. Follow us, we know somewhere safe." The woman and the Yoshi decided the strangers seemed harmless enough, and they followed them out of the desert.

Noipoi hid in fear behind a tree, Cla and GothFluttershy huddling with him, as they watched Lanky Kong chase @SnakeFighter64 through the woods. Killing intent obvious on his funny face. "If we don't hurry, that's gonna be us." stated Cla. But as they were about to get moving, Noipoi noticed something in the distance. A single, glowing blue eye. Oh ****. Oh ****. it's Sans Undertale! Megalovania started to play, and Noipoi knew he was in for a bad time.
I just saw this and I love it. Continue this glorious fanfiction!

D

Deleted member

Fluttershy Day?

FLUTTERSHY DAY!?

Aw yeah!.
Funny enough, looking at my stats on DA, my Fluttershy and Kirby crossover drawing from last year's Fluttershy Days is still my most popular drawing, lol. I guess people really liked that one for some reason.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I have to agree with Brelooming, I really appreciate all of you and without you all I would be a whole lot more lonely. I really appreciate you all and you all deserve all the happiness in the world.

I may not say it or make it clear at all but I care about you all, Thanks for being such cool people.

D

Deleted member

Shishoe (MotWT) strangles The Gentlepanda with a rope.
Kinky
Shroob, SneakyLink, and Shishoe (MotWT) unsuccessfully ambush Michele, ShotoStar, and Cyndane, who kill them instead.
Not again
Cutie Gwen sets an explosive off, killing tehponycorn, praline, and Swamp Sensei.
Kira Yoshikage detonates the Third Bomb, Bites the Dust
Mythra convinces Teeb147 to snuggle with him
I ship it
Brelooming Disaster throws a knife into NateVO's chest.
DIO kills Joseph Joestar, 1987(colorized)

MainJPW

M.T.A
Lookin' good.
Thanks. I’m working on her clothes.

I also wanna try my hand at drawing this character:

You can make out her top half, but the rest of her is would have to be improvised. I assume she’s a model since she’s on posters and billboards.

She also looks like she has boobs bigger than Rouge.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Normally I was gonna wait, but instead I'll just give da Link to that fanfic crossover I wrote 2 years ago.

Note: Don't look directly at the category, give it a fair read. It might be better than I thought... (though it isn't finished I'll say that much)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

You can make out her top half, but the rest of her is would have to be improvised. I assume she’s a model since she’s on posters and billboards.

Looks like a Forces avatar long before that was a thing.

Noipoi

Howdy!
TBH part of why I crafted my style to be happy, bright, and cheerful (similar to the Kirby style) is because every goal I have with my drawings is to make whoevers looking at it smile. As long as I do that, I consider the drawing a success, no matter its actual quality. My mindset is that other people make sad things, and that's all well and good, but I sometimes feel like the world has enough sadness and strife in it. Why not something happy instead? IDK, I probably sound super sappy right now, lol.

Drawing something sad kind of goes against my own philosophy when it comes to my projects, though. I'm having a hard time motivating myself to actually drawing something sad. It's kind of up in the air right now if I'll actually do it. :drshrug:
That's kinda similar to me, actually.

I'm just trying to make people laugh, y'know? There's nothing like a good laugh to bring people together.

D

Deleted member

Yeah I have to agree with Brelooming, I really appreciate all of you and without you all I would be a whole lot more lonely. I really appreciate you all and you all deserve all the happiness in the world.

I may not say it or make it clear at all but I care about you all, Thanks for being such cool people.
You appreciate me? OwO
Thank you!

D

Deleted member

Normally I was gonna wait, but instead I'll just give da Link to that fanfic crossover I wrote 2 years ago.

Note: Don't look directly at the category, give it a fair read. It might be better than I thought... (though it isn't finished I'll say that much)
dorothy from the wizard of oz goes to ****ing war? i'm down with it

D

Deleted member

Default dances are boring, I am not going to lie.
You know what will happen next.

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend

And with that, I am going to bed.

D

Deleted member

May I have your attention please?
Please Retweet.

D

Deleted member

That's kinda similar to me, actually.

I'm just trying to make people laugh, y'know? There's nothing like a good laugh to bring people together.
That's essentially my goal in life, too! I just want to make everyone happy, but I have no skills at anything remotely related to entertainment so it might be hard.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I like how someone read what the crossover was and assumed immediately what it was...

When that is something I had planned for waaaaaayyyyy later.

D

Deleted member

wait so can you not post **** with a swear word in it if you spoiler it as "bad word" anymore

just got infracted for it lmao

D

Deleted member

I have been doing my Hardcore, and it is turning out great!
I made a giant house, and everyone will want to live in it.
I have not played my Hardcore world today.

D

Deleted member

wait so can you not post **** with a swear word in it if you spoiler it as "bad word" anymore

just got infracted for it lmao
Same thing happened to me a long time ago, except the mods simply changed it rather than give me an infraction.
What is wrong with putting swear words in a spoiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom