• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Welp, I'm adding :ultbowserjr: to the list of characters I might drop. He just... sucks.

Do I even want to know what the current topic of this thread is?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
in the land of the internet, only those that are brave enough to withstand the tests of those who bite at their core are able to fight in the war

soldiers come from all corners of this landmass to prod each other with spears of hate and daggers of misjudgment

yes, the land is filled with individuals ready to fight for their own honor as well as the honor of those who share their color

this is a story

the story of

sbordia

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
in the land of the internet, only those that are brave enough to withstand the tests of those who bite at their core are able to fight in the war

soldiers come from all corners of this landmass to prod each other with spears of hate and daggers of misjudgment

yes, the land is filled with individuals ready to fight for their own honor as well as the honor of those who share their color

this is a story

the story of

sbordia
can you find other things to type because I don't like this

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have it open in another tab. Never laughed harder at anything in my goddamn life.
Meme theory: the writers of SpongeBob took inspiration from this to make the snail transformation sequence.

This is making me remember when I posted nipples and I did not get one warning or anything like that.

Female nipples?

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Visible nipples under a spoiler are still visible nipples on the site, so yeah :V
I have it open in another tab. Never laughed harder at anything in my goddamn life.
I dont really care if i get banned or not but either way yea tezuka was a furry and inspired a whole generation of japanese artist and such with his stories and art

Sonic and Megaman take some pretty clear inspiration from tezuka if it wasnt obvious

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
can you find other things to type because I don't like this
one early morning, a not-so-spry young lad woke up in his own kitchen

late last night, he had been recording more footage of himself consuming nutrition while providing dialogue intriguing only to a few- and yet, the few were loud as ever

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
guys why is Isabelle so bad
more than half of her moves are laggy and she can't kill plus her defensive game is trash
My problem with her is trying to make her work online. I either get a random fishing rod after whiffing the first one, aerials up the wazoo when I just want to up-tilt, and that extra bit of input delay screws up my short hop fairs.

And we haven’t heard from KarneraMythos ever again.

Idon must’ve got’em.
I was never dead to begin with, mate!
Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 4.37.21 PM.png

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Here's Part 7 of my Generationlocke, and Part 3 of my Sacred Gold Playthrough
nuzlocke-3e351afe-479c-42d4-9f58-4316c326e1f0.png

Recap:
  • It's really hard to do recaps when not much happened, but it's time I start doing them again.
  • When we left off we'd just beaten Morty in Ecruteak, and were moving on to Olvine.
  • On the way we picked up Simba the Luxio and Jukes the Voltorb. Fjorm also gets hella levels since she's about to be useless for the next two gyms.
  • We get into Olivine and begin to scale the Lighthouse. I think this is a great time to train Krakatoa (who will also be useless against Chuck), so he's first in the party. This isn't a problem until we run into a Sailor with a Crawdaunt
    • "No big deal," I think to myself. "I'll just swap into Togebo and tank whatever hit comes."
      • Togebo gets smashed by a critical hit Crabhammer
        • WutFace.jpg
    • Xena finishes the job and we leave to recuperate. ****** asked me for my phone number like nothing happened too. Some people...
  • Bulbi (Bulbasaur -> Venusaur) is brought on to the team in Togebo's place.
  • The rest of the Lighthouse goes without issue, as do Routes 41 and 42.
    • Squiddie the Tentacool and PEEKO the Wingull are caught en route to Cianwood
      • Yes I know my last Tentacool was named Squiddie. I get repetitive with my names in nuzlockes. Some names just fit okay?
  • Cianwood Gym goes...without difficulty? This is honestly strange to say considering how much trouble this gym has given me in the past. Even in regular Heartgold, out of like 8 runs (I've done many nuzlockes over the years) 2 of them either experienced either a total or near team wipe to Chuck, and in my last run I'm pretty sure at least 2 Pokémon died.
    • Between Solaire and Bulbi Chuck goes down with relative ease. There was one close call near the end, but it's not like it made my blood pressure jump or anything.
  • Before that Eusine goes down like the ***** he is and we obtain Larxene the Pikachu and Shuckie the Shuckle and catch ClampChump the Clampearl
  • The Safari Zone Rocket Takeover goes exceedingly well too, minus one close call with a Persian that had Power Gem that left Fjorm with 9 HP. Thank gosh Weavile has a surprisingly decent base Special Defense.
    • Oh yeah also we catch Joy the Chansey.
  • With Rocket out of the way (for now), all that's left is Jasmine. The fight is actually pretty challenging, easily the most challenging so far. I played pretty smart, except for leaving Froppy out on her Magneton. To be fair, the Magneton was on red HP and I thought Froppy would outspeed. I guess not, because Froppy is fried by Magneton's Thunderbolt. Krakatoa finishes the fight for the win.
  • Sugoi Desu (Remoraid -> Octillery) is brought on to the team in Froppy's place.
  • Also we take full advantage of the Safari Zone to capture KaDABon'em the Abra, Yeezy the Geodude, Doops the Rattata, Yolonda the Quagsire, Duke the Nidorino, and Bloo the Marill
This run is going very well and I have no clue what to do. It almost feels like it's going too well if that's possible. Hopefully nothing horrible happens coming up soon, but I'm fully prepared for the worst. Up next is a pretty long stretch, consisting of The Lake of Rage, Rocket Base, Pryce, Ice Cave, Clair, and the Dragon's Den. It might be even longer depending on how you guys want me to communicate the Elite Four and Champion.
I've also got a question with this one. In the Firered Omega leg of the Nuzlocke I didn't speak of the Elite Four or Champion at all and I'd like to not do that this time. How would you guys like me to incorporate them into my play sessions going forward?
  • Tag them on to the end of the nearest section (making one section consist of the final 2 Gym Badges and the Elite Four and Champion),
  • Make them their own section (so one section would just be the Elite Four and Champion), or, for this run,
  • Make them the beginning of a new section (so I'd cover the Elite Four and Champion and then move on to Brock and Misty in Kanto)
Let me know what you guys think and I'll go with that.

Until next time, wish me luck!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

one early morning, a not-so-spry young lad woke up in his own kitchen

late last night, he had been recording more footage of himself consuming nutrition while providing dialogue intriguing only to a few- and yet, the few were loud as ever
Is it philosophy hour? drunk hour? drunk philosophy hour? Im kinda lost since it sounds profound.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
is this a diss
he said, reading messages on an online message board he is, unfortunately, soulbound to as part of his contract to one of the land's eldrich horror beings

"This thread is ridiculous sometimes. I need to get away from this communication device."

the young lad makes his way towards his door, on the three-hundredth floor of a cut-and-paste tower located in the north-east corner of the country.

as he enters the elevator, he notices the sheer abundance of purple flags

D

Deleted member

he said, reading messages on an online message board he is, unfortunately, soulbound to as part of his contract to one of the land's eldrich horror beings

"This thread is ridiculous sometimes. I need to get away from this communication device."

the young lad makes his way towards his door, on the three-hundredth floor of a cut-and-paste tower located in the north-east corner of the country.

i roll perception

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Quick question: for those of you whose favorite video game character(s) are in Smash, how many of you DON'T main them?

Like for me, Luigi is my favorite video game character, but I don't use him in Smash a lot (unless I'm playing Melee) because I prefer other playstyles.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Quick question: for those of you whose favorite video game character(s) are in Smash, how many of you DON'T main them?

Like for me, Luigi is my favorite video game character, but I don't use him in Smash a lot (unless I'm playing Melee) because I prefer other playstyles.
There's never a time I WON'T main my boi. He owns me :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I know its your username, but could you please stop toasting my brain?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

this is a story

the story of

sbordia
Go to bed, its 11:39

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

>ToastedBrain

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fairly obvious that I'm not getting this sim done tonight at this point, but I got all your suggestions. However, I need some more. I'm gonna make it a 36 tribute game, so I need 8 more nominations!

Expect the game to start tomorrow.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fairly obvious that I'm not getting this sim done tonight at this point, but I got all your suggestions. However, I need some more. I'm gonna make it a 36 tribute game, so I need 8 more nominations!

Expect the game to start tomorrow.
Who is all nominated already? I got no more requests left by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom