• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I see you're making a name for yourself as another artist on the thread. It's great work,
too, so keep it up.

Also I see you mentioning Gentlepanda right above me. Gotta keep things balanced, you know?
It was about time I found something of mine to shill endlessly entertain with

All it took was turning the Smash cast into cute girls (and the girls into hot guys).
I mean at least you have skills with art, And that is Art.
Mythra Mythra I need the Hentai gif.
Hmmm...I've done a good enough job making my drawings known here, I think it's time for the next step.

BOOBY
I'm sure Mythra and I can give you some pointers. :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My dad is going into surgery.

Angioplasty

They need to see if his veins and arteries in his heart are alright. If not, they'll put a splint in.
I hope your father turns out to be okay! I wish the best of luck to both of you as well!

D

Deleted member

Hey guys! Here some Cake for you! :seuss:

View attachment 200807
̢͈̲ͬͧͮͭͧ͑̕ ̧̪̦̣͚̥͕̹͒̌͛̿͂̄
̴̶̻̬̬̭͔̙̇̏ ͊̈́͏̮̺̟̫͕̲̱̬
̘̱̣̩̰̳͛̉ͧͦͯ͆̏̃͋͠M̡̟͚ͩͦ͑ͫ͆͌̎͘ ̥̫̤̱͓̑͢͠U͈͉͍̯̭ͫ̋͒͆̐͐͂̌́ ̸̖̣̣̟̞̟̜͓͍͑ͣͧ̐̾ͦ̌̊S̛̫̦̠̯̤̲̋̑̽͌ ̬̻̜̬̪͉̞̐̅̈́Ṱ̺̻̺̜͕̞̘̊ͬ̿̿͝ ̶͉̝̙͕͚̌̂ͪ͛̃̃ͮͭ̇
̻̜̂̕
̶̗̺̳͓̭̘̟ͥ͐͐ͅ ͤ̄́̽͒ͧͧ̃͡͏̣̼̤ ͈̱̗̖̜͖̟̥̐͂ͬ͆̆́͂ ̢̖̮̱͈̻͐̅C̷͍̟̹̅̐́ͅ ͉̣̜͇̟͕̝̯̣̇ͥ͒ͪ͂̓̽͟͟͝O̰̩̣̯̼̗ͥ͐̔̓̍̃̄́̀ ͔̜̻͓͎̺̔̔̊̈́́N̩̰͚̓̌ͨ͋ͣ̔̂̍ ̸͌̂ͯ͑ͩ́̓͘҉̜͎̲̗͎͔̲͖̗S̹͖̺̳̯̬̰ͫ̉͗ͯ͆ ̢̠̞̦̖̞̓̌̇͆̈́̕͝Ȕ͎͓̯̞͍̣̩̇̐͋̈̈ ̷͇͕͉̉͋͗̍́ͅM͓̣̙̫̬͖̋ͧ͗̇ͤ͂̋ͯ͂ ̲̼̺́̓̃ͫͧ̔͌͟E̞̩̱͂̊͘
̛̟͖̖͉͓̞ͣ̋̔̓̐́ͅ
̫͂ͦ́ ̷̳ͪͧ͋ͥ̓͠ ̞̰̤̳̟̮͈̦ͫ́ͫ̇̅͒ ̛͔̖͉̟̼̻͉̜̌̏̀̅̊͆ ̋̓ͭ̓̃͊̒̉̑͡҉̢̜̖̘̯̞̳̖͉ ̷͈̬̗͚̣͖͈ͮ̍ ̡̪̅̂̽̍͘͝ ͧ͛҉̱͓̠̻ͅ ͎̘̤̪̅͊ͅ ͉̙̻̳̗̉̓͛̋ ̨͎̌ͣ̄̒̊͒͟͡ ̧̬͎͎̠̫̥̔͗̒̆̀͂̐̊ͪ͜ ̧̯̜̩̻͋ͭ̈̀́̚͜ ̡̺̜̤͖̯͔̠̓̾̊̽͌̑̒ͅͅ ̷̴͙̥̘̉̄́͛̔̊̉ͬ̓ ̯̟̟̩͛͒͗̓̃͛͗͊ ̷̟͙ͪ̽ͯͫ̍̋͘ ̷̝͔̰̗̤ͤ̅̊͌ͭ̚͠ ̣͉̘ͮ̔̈́̄ͫ ͇͎͚̯͂̕ ͕͙̲̫͉ͫͭ̽̎̒ ̷̦̺̥̝͍̈́̃ͥ͡ ̗͖̝̗̬͈̣͕ͩ̉ͪͅ ̝̘̘͖̃ͪͦͪ̿͊̊̑̿ ̰̘̩͔̩̻͓̯͑ͪͬŢ̙̗̺ͤ̑͘ͅ ̷̶̭͓̘͔̂ͨͩͦ̏H̸̡͓̹͂ͤ̈́ ̧̙̳͔̥̘̋ͭͮ͒̎͛ͬͦȨ̫̬͇̞̿̏͗͑̅̉ͯ͟ ͂ͣ͆͛̓̊̌͛͏̡͏̖͈̯
̭͎̟͈̓͊̽ͯͮ͌ͦ̚͝
͗͊͌ͤ̋͏͏̭̰̣͘ ̏̄̓̈́ͥ̎͢͏̠͖̫̞̳̰͇̘ ̶̧̪̩͓̦͔̹̩̾ͧ̀ ̶̢̰̰̭̘̲͚̤̱̓͋̏̿͊̆̚ ̳̠̪̳́̋̅̆ͯ͂̕ ͔̹͕̣̞̘̙͒̏͗̈̿͊̆V̀̌̈́̄̽ͪ́̈́҉̴̷̞̳̤̬̦ ̅ͧͪ͒͜͏͚̥̲͓̹̙̙̘ͅO̎̓̃̍ͨ͂ͣ҉̳̟̣̤̫̮̕͠ ̧̰̘͍̮̟͇̲ͯ̆ͨÌ̴̝̦̙͍̱̇ͭ ̗̜̞̏̆ͥ̂ͥͦ̔̏ͧ̀͜ͅD̙̥̙͓͖̬̙̃͒̾ͧ̏̈́̄̓͌͞͞ͅ ̸̘̳ͥͧ͆ͭͯ̎͂ͯͥ

My dad is going into surgery.

Angioplasty

They need to see if his veins and arteries in his heart are alright. If not, they'll put a splint in.
I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope everything ends up okay and if you need anything at all my PM's are open anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Someone once tried to tell me that Ridley doesn't have kill moves.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Does he have neck snapping feats?

Because if it’s not in character for him then I don’t see him going for it.
Well in SMW and the New SMB games he severs Piranha Plants from their stems. They could be weaker than a human neck, but it definitely shows it'd be in character for him to do so. I mean he EATS to kill for ****s sake :yoshi:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Hot Take: The Super Crown is an abysmal Rule 63 device for one simple reason:
You can only look like Peach so much until it gets stale and overdone. Some of the Super Crown examples subvert this, like certain depictions of Booette and to the most extreme being Princess Chain Chomp.

Classic Rule 63 is better by virtue of keeping the characteristics of the original without reliance of a pre-existing base (i.e. Princess Peach). Then there are times where the gender-flipped versions are uhh... Let's just say that, hmmm...
Hell yeah...That's what I'm talkin' about.
Idon Idon has been summoned.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>people ask for waluigiboards
>epic daisyboards prank instead

these admins out here being predictable smh

Pakky

Smash Hero

This is why icons are late I'm chasing bread.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It was about time I found something of mine to shill endlessly entertain with

All it took was turning the Smash cast into cute girls (and the girls into hot guys).

Mythra Mythra I need the Hentai gif.

I'm sure Mythra and I can give you some pointers. :laugh:
Kachow

I hope everything ends well for you and your father.

noipoi when Mythra Mythra sues him for copyright infringement
View attachment 200808

Im ****ing copyrighting Bob and Vegana rn

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Ow. That hurt. GG though Psy.

Status
Not open for further replies.