• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. If someone was gonna post a video like this, they should have posted gameplay too. Fake until proven otherwise. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

I'll tell you exactly what is wrong with Joker's face here.

His eyes are too big.

D

Deleted member

Death Wish
I can't wish for myself though
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Bad render ruins a very good leak's abikoty to fake Xander's vocie. Like, it might not be perfect but there was some benefit of the doubt with the voice clip, the render just kills it tho

SonicMario

Smash Master
Are you kidding me?! Just dance won best game at the kca...over super smash bros ultimate and super mario party?!
View attachment 200665
N̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶y̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶.̶
Just Dance always wins Favorite Game in KCA. Has been like that for pretty much this entire decade. The only exception was when Minecraft won in 2015 and that's the one year Just Dance WASN'T nominated. Mario Kart Wii won in 2010 but all nominations were Nintendo properties then heh

D

Deleted member

Real or fake I do like the render though
Everything but the face and pose. The pose is undynamic and the eyes are too small and "innocent" for a lack of a better word. Comparing it to this Joker render, it doesn't really capture his personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'll tell you exactly what is wrong with Joker's face here.

His eyes are too big.
Pretty much.

If you’re going to go through the effort of doing this fake leak why would you drop the ball so hard on the render lol

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Hey, hey, another news coming! Remember that 'Pokemon leak' involving that bug-like Pokemon?? The one the surfaced some days ago??

Well, it appears you've been tricked. Completely tricked. Confirmed fake by the author.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. If someone was gonna post a video like this, they should have posted gameplay too. Fake until proven otherwise. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Can you point me to the source for the audio clip of Xander Mobus saying Joker in his announcer voice that they used in this?

D

Deleted member

Can you point me to the source for the audio clip of Xander Mobus saying Joker in his announcer voice that they used in this?
I don't need a source. The reality is that a voice can be faked, hence voice acting. This dude is already crazy enough to fake a render and mess with his Smash coding, he could make a voice and alter how it sounds just fine. It's not proven fake, but the leak has done very little to convince me it's real.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I nominate self.

If that's the render I want my money back for that alone. And I haven't even paid for it yet.

D

Deleted member

Me: "Umbrella Academy is alright, the episodes drag on and on but at this point I'm just watching for Klaus"

Umbrella Academy: *makes a brother and sister get together*

Me:
04e.jpg

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC