• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. If someone was gonna post a video like this, they should have posted gameplay too. Fake until proven otherwise. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Got the video link?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Are you kidding me?! Just dance won best game at the kca...over super smash bros ultimate and super mario party?!
View attachment 200665
N̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶y̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶.̶
I mean I guess if you’re looking for something to be mad at.

I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread can agree that Just Dance is the superior platform fighter.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
No.
Whatever that picture was, it wasn’t something worth of punishment for me.

I just nominated you because I really enjoy your presence.
You signed me up for death because you enjoy my presence? Sounds legit.

But seriously, it’s alright dude, I’m just joking around with that whole thing.

Annnd so is Teeb.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

awwww
hear that wademan? you gonna die cuz someone likes you :)
That's like the entire romance plot of Hunger Games in general.
Peeta: "I'm gonna die for you Katniss!"
Katniss: "Wait what?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. If someone was gonna post a video like this, they should have posted gameplay too. Fake until proven otherwise. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

wow that render isnt pretty

D

Deleted member

Don’t overreact lol.

Also why do you make your font huge when you post videos or pictures
To make it easier to read.
I feel like the normal size isn’t good to read under many kinds pictures, so I make the text bigger.

D

Deleted member

Wow, just when I almost catch up a new page comes in.
Im already in, you guys can barely handle one of me and want another?
Me: "Umbrella Academy is alright, the episodes drag on and on but at this point I'm just watching for Klaus"

Umbrella Academy: *makes a brother and sister get together*

Me:
View attachment 200666
Arent they adopted? Havent checked much of the series other than the comic. But some of the characters having the hots for their adopted sisters happens there too, It is pretty much borrowed from the comic.

D

Deleted member

Im already in, you guys can barely handle one of me and want another?
I don't know about these other people, but me--an intellect--understands that the only way to kill Ryumo is with Ryumo.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Arent they adopted? Havent checked much of the series other than the comic. But some of the characters having the hots for their adopted sisters happens there too, It is pretty much borrowed from the comic.
it's still super ****ed up and it's still incest

doesn't help that i already hated that chunky gorilla dude

D

Deleted member

*Gives @JDCabrera a big hug* it’s alright dude. We love you and we think you’re great! We’re just messing around and playing up the bit.
Thanks.

I don’t know, I just have a lot of trouble when it comes to knowing what is a joke or not.
I know that this has to do in some regards to the stuff from February, but I really need to work with this problem I have with jokes already.

I appreciate all the help, and at the same time I promise to work as much as possible to improve my behaviour in general.

R O F L

Smash Ace
So, uh, has anyone here played Cuphead? I'm interested in getting it for the Switch.

I've been looking at gameplay, and the gameplay looks nice. The game is also two-player which is a big plus for me. I'm mostly just concerned how hard it is, I watched a full playthrough and most levels have some certain patterns that shouldn't be too hard to adapt too. So is it more difficult than it looks?

Also Mario Maker 2 has potential to come out on June 14th :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom