• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
D

Deleted member

One sentence with capitalization and a proper punctuation... and one with none of that.
Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. (Gosh that joke was forced)
Nah.
You did a good attempt for the joke.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Throw me and Spider-Ham in there.
And Freddy Fazbear for the memes, why not?
Only forum users. However, if I do one for other types of characters, then they will be put in. I am still adding everyone else right now.

D

Deleted member

C3AE2099-C916-46E6-9611-2C29E8A637DD.jpeg
Are you kidding me?! Just dance won best game at the kca...over super smash bros ultimate and super mario party?!
FFBA7F04-A046-4D4A-A0BD-6924ADB5B68E.jpeg

N̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶a̶y̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶.̶

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
D

Deleted member

A footage or something related to Joker might have been leaked. Unfortunately I got the link in MEGA and I do not know if it is real or not. Judging by the forum I got the link from either it is fake or a beta picture.

https://mega.nz/#!x1VAUQiS!efDbkSGogzSoHv5RJ_LFY_Vv5fWN8AKHHsHk7OSG-TA

Can anyone who downloads this file paste the image here?
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. If someone was gonna post a video like this, they should have posted gameplay too. Fake until proven otherwise. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Only forum users. However, if I do one for other types of characters, then they will be put in. I am still adding everyone else right now.
Screw it, I hope I die hilariously, though it's gonna be hard to top getting killed by Beethoven.

D

Deleted member

A footage or something related to Joker might have been leaked. Unfortunately I got the link in MEGA and I do not know if it is real or not. Judging by the forum I got the link from either it is fake or a beta picture.

https://mega.nz/#!x1VAUQiS!efDbkSGogzSoHv5RJ_LFY_Vv5fWN8AKHHsHk7OSG-TA

Can anyone who downloads this file paste the image here?
It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Real or fake I do like the render though

KMDP

Smash Legend
Wait, who are the most frequent users still not in?

So far...

I could always add people from the NZ social if I cannot find enough here. 33 spots are left.
Feels weird to not have Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku and staindgrey staindgrey in.
Yes, Smashing and Staind.

There's also God Emperor Yoshi, Mythra, Noipoi, Cutie Gwen, Opossum, Cyndane, Swamp Sensei, Osby, Idon, Arigarmy, Praline, Ralsei...

I could go on. :laugh:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Spider-Man begs for Spider-Man to kill him. He refuses, keeping Spider-Man alive.
Put me in coach!
put me in coach
Put me i-

What Sneaky said.
Put me in, instructor of sports.
Put coach in me.

So far...

I could always add people from the NZ social if I cannot find enough here. 33 spots are left.
I was going to say put me in coach qhen I read it, but I guess everybody has been doing that.

Put me in, coach.

D

Deleted member

So far...

Ok, I changed my mind: You can add me.
It will feel a bit bad for me at the moment, but I don’t want to see this event cancelled for having one empty place.

D

Deleted member

It doesn't show any actual gameplay. Just the menu and vs screen. Something about his face bugs me to really believe this. Plus if Artsy Omni has shown us anything, menus can be faked.

Conspiracy time, this was done by this guy https://twitter.com/LepyPepy He's the one who made the Agnes leak back in August. It looks very similar to his artstyle and I rememebr before Joker was revealed, he made a Joker in the banner art style too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom