• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Now I think about it FE Fates Conquest is basically like the Rat Movie (Jerma), just replace with stealing the treasure with Hoshido defending their turf, and it’s pretty accurate.

Last edited:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
Hi, I have a quick question and haven't been around so this probably has been talked about.

There's 15 WoL slots +PP, right? Any possibility that they'll release two Echo fighters with each FP character? Giving us a total of 10 new echo fighters as cheap DLC, and filling those 15 slots with 5 FP + 10 EF.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If Nintendo didn't exist, then the Playstation wouldn't either. However, the Commodore 64 survived it, and Microsoft would still be around, and since both are far more well known for PCs, PC gaming will still have a place for many people. Early arcade games may still be around, and it'll have it's audience, but console markets will be deader than dead.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I feel terrible I accidentally made a friend question their intelligence
Friend: "I want to collect Hasbro's Lightning collection but I'm not sure if I should collect everything or just the reds and sixth rangers"
Me: "Honestly I'm only caring about my favourites"
Friend: "Wh. Hang on wait. You mean just only get the ones you like?"
Me: "Y-yeah?"
Friend: "I didn't think of that option"

Iridium

Smash Hero
Now, if Nintendo really stuck to only hanafuda, then Atari could have stayed knowing they created a god that hates us as much as most of us do.

Where is the remake?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Friend: "I want to collect Hasbro's Lightning collection but I'm not sure if I should collect everything or just the reds and sixth rangers"
I think you just can't appreciate their genius.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I’m still waiting on it but imagine it will be

Thanks in advance
Anytime
i don't think he knows, lemme ask grey
Vore talk at this time of the day?
Never word anything like this ever again please and thank you
Do you really want me to answer that question in public.
Can you don’t?
No? Like maybe don't? I think that's a good idea, to not do what you're doing that is.
Y'all have such tainted minds

I was simply asking if the ramen was good

Maybe I should've worded it better next time. My apologies.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
so, since the mystery won't be solving itself for quite some time, i have two completely separate theories on what the deal with P5 regal/feMC is in relation to the game itself and smash that i'm 50/50 on
  • theory a) regal is a spinoff-ish thing/standalone expansion to P5 in the vein of torna: the golden country, and jane (we'll call her jane) is the protagonist. what we get with her inclusion in smash is similar to what we'd probably get if, say, addam was added as a skin to a DLC rex as a means of promoting torna--it wouldn't quite be a perfect fit, and there'd be some aspects of the depiction that seem off as a consequence of having to give both characters the same taunts and moves etc., but regardless it would serve its purpose (with sakurai maybe resolving to separate the two out in a future installment and declone the skin).
  • theory b) regal is an enhanced rerelease, and jane is joker. the interview response from the trailer was chosen to show off the difference in characterisation for the female protagonist--where the male protag is cocksure and believes that the phantom thieves are the only real answer to society's problems, the female protag is polite, a bit more uncertain, and even regretful of their methods (like how ryuji seems uncomfortable after kamoshida's change of heart), and wants to encourage society to right themselves as much as possible without having to rely on groups like the phantom thieves (e.g. by dismissing them in public and saying that "the only one who can fix your problems is you"). this would also explain the bizarreness of jane using arsene (maybe a different appearance, like with P3P's female protagonist) as well as joker's weapon, the knife.
weirdly, as much as i'd be up for 30 more hours or so of brand-new P5 content, i also really feel like playing through the actual game again with a new spin on things

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me playing gacha games

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
so, since the mystery won't be solving itself for quite some time, i have two completely separate theories on what the deal with P5 regal/feMC is in relation to the game itself and smash that i'm 50/50 on
  • theory a) regal is a spinoff-ish thing/standalone expansion to P5 in the vein of torna: the golden country, and jane (we'll call her jane) is the protagonist. what we get with her inclusion in smash is similar to what we'd probably get if, say, addam was added as a skin to a DLC rex as a means of promoting torna--it wouldn't quite be a perfect fit, and there'd be some aspects of the depiction that seem off as a consequence of having to give both characters the same taunts and moves etc., but regardless it would serve its purpose (with sakurai maybe resolving to separate the two out in a future installment and declone the skin).
  • theory b) regal is an enhanced rerelease, and jane is joker. the interview response from the trailer was chosen to show off the difference in characterisation for the female protagonist--where the male protag is cocksure and believes that the phantom thieves are the only real answer to society's problems, the female protag is a bit more uncertain and even regretful (like how ryuji seems uncomfortable after kamoshida's change of heart), and wants to encourage society to right themselves as much as possible without having to rely on groups like the phantom thieves (e.g. by dismissing them in public and saying that "the only one who can fix your problems is you"). this would also explain the bizarreness of jane using arsene (maybe a different appearance, like with P3P's female protagonist) as well as joker's weapon, the knife.
weirdly, as much as i'd be up for 30 more hours or so of brand-new P5 content, i also really feel like playing through the actual game again with a new spin on things
My only question is, will I be able to purchase The Royal as an add-on for my unopened copy of P5 for PS4?

Because any other option is going to upset me. Like DQ11's Switch exclusive BS.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
He is a smart guy but he's a bit scatterbrained. I've honestly been helping him a lot with stuff and I'm surprisingly good as a team mom
You seem like you would be.

Being team parent can get exhausting, fair warning.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
You seem like you would be.

Being team parent can get exhausting, fair warning.
I'm aware, I offer help to my friends a LOT. Though it's always less frustrating than asshole customers. Seriously I had this one old hag who kept nagging she wanted a discount to me on something for 15 minutes, I got the manager and he felt "Fine we'll give you a discount because you're right it doesn't really look good" but the guy who puts discount stickers on stuff already went home and she'd have to tell the cashiers that the manager gave permission and that they can call him. "Oh heavens, I don't want to waste people's time with that, it's such a hassle for the cashiers". Meanwhile I had been stuck wasting 20 minutes of my life and of my shift on this one ***** which ended up making me have to work overtimd

Teeb147

Smash Legend
  • theory b) regal is an enhanced rerelease, and jane is joker. the interview response from the trailer was chosen to show off the difference in characterisation for the female protagonist--where the male protag is cocksure and believes that the phantom thieves are the only real answer to society's problems, the female protag is polite, a bit more uncertain, and even regretful of their methods (like how ryuji seems uncomfortable after kamoshida's change of heart), and wants to encourage society to right themselves as much as possible without having to rely on groups like the phantom thieves (e.g. by dismissing them in public and saying that "the only one who can fix your problems is you"). this would also explain the bizarreness of jane using arsene (maybe a different appearance, like with P3P's female protagonist) as well as joker's weapon, the knife.
It would actually be interesting if she has a separate storyline where the phantom thieves are doing their own thing. I just wonder if she'd have her own team mates, or if it's a shorter mode, or what. Really dont know :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom