• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At least for every vowel being A E I O and U plus S and R.

Wait vowels consist of five letters there's also five letters in Banjo's name and he's wanted in Smash you know who else is wanted in Smash? Geno.

Geno is a Persona Character Confirmed.

Edit: I really messed up thinking that was five letters I meant vowels consist of five letters not that those were five letters. I know how to count I swear.
Still doing better than Pit
Her hair looks very similar. Really wish she had textures.

10/10 would ****

View attachment 200325

We just might. In the Twitter thread Gentlepanda posted, apparently someone found the UVs for this model, and did a quick application job.

View attachment 200326

And behold, the result.
10/10 would ****

D

Deleted member

OH MY GOSH SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT ONESHOT

OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

NOIPOI PLAY IT IF YOU CAN. It's one of the best dang games I've ever played, and the story is a work of art.
See, Noipoi Noipoi ? It’s worth the dough!

Also OneShot gang rise up tho

And the endings just sof7sjfiajfjaofiz visj Amazing for something made in RPG maker.
Zelda has joined the dark side.

D

Deleted member

If we're talking about Undertale-likes why are we not talking about Undertale 0.5
thejudge-3121.png.jpg

Iridium

Smash Hero
Do you guys know something that ought to gain traction as a game?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
nah its my fault, sorry. Its juat whenever this sorta thing happens with character I feel a biiiiittt awkward pff
No worries
Like I said, I'm not shy when it comes to admitting that I'm into fanservice, but it feels super awkward sometimes with online interactions blowing stuff way out of proportion and being creepy about it.

Like I get lots of people are pervs but nobody needs to be... like... panting all over the thread about it lol

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I thought somebody on Twitter suggesting that the “ponytail” files could potentially not be connected to Joker at all as a character, but be lumped in with him for whatever reason, potentially hinting at a different character entirely?

Idk. Seems weird that an entirely different character would become a skin for Joker.

D

Deleted member

Do you guys know something that ought to gain traction as a game?

New DLC fighter confirmed.

I 100% guarantee you won't regret it.

This is who you play as:

The game is the most wholesome experience you will ever play.
I’m tempted to do a voice for him now. Been a while sense I played. Should I do it? (I do some voice acting, btw)

Also, the scene where he’s crying in the bar cafe just nnnnnggggghhhh best boy/girl/thing

D

Deleted member

And the endings just sof7sjfiajfjaofiz visj Amazing for something made in RPG maker.
Solstice, man.

That ending is what cemented Oneshot in my top 5 video games list. I completely and unironically consider this game a work of art.

Noipoi Noipoi , if you don't mind me sharing my favorite song...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I thought somebody on Twitter suggesting that the “ponytail” files could potentially not be connected to Joker at all as a character, but be lumped in with him for whatever reason, potentially hinting at a different character entirely?

Idk. Seems weird that an entirely different character would become a skin for Joker.
Ah ha! We thought Akechi would be Joker's echo, but it's actually this girl!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
After seeing the news, I'm more frustrated that it's a PS4 exclusive. The one loophole I had to play the original Persona 5 is gone. My PS3 can't help me now. :sadsheep:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

not impossible that they've been working on joker plus a temporary skin for this girl with the ultimate plan being to split her into an echo (like marth/lucina in smash 4's development)

even if her thief design is rad as **** i'd feel a little weird about a promotional character who isn't getting a game for months and who isn't even joker in any form taking up half his space and skins

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Finally, I did it.

Strago travels to higher ground.

Duster attacks Farmer with a shotgun, but she manages to escape.

Thanos Police Officers fishes.

Charlotte defeats Thanoscopter in a fight, but spares his life.

Lobo the Duck injures himself.

Mewtwo dies from an infection.

Corrin questions her sanity.

Etika injures himself.

Barte strangles Sans after engaging in a fist fight.

Nicktendo goes hunting.

Edea Lee is pricked by thorns while picking berries.

Eclipsa Butterfly receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

General Grievous overhears Robin Hood and Chill Penguin talking in the distance.

Dorothy Gale, K. Rool, Albert Wesker, and Captain Commando hunt for other tributes.

Geno stalks Negan.
To start, I know this wasn't worth the wait. I apologize, it's late for me, and for these two particular drawings I had trouble with both. Mewtwo's anatomy gave me a hard time, and I didn't quite know where to put an infected wound on him and how to portray it. The Sans death was just figuring out a good pose and how to draw Bartre's armor. I also wanted to give Sans a good expression, in particular I looked to his getting hit animation to reference it. I'm going to get some rest and wake up early because my posture has been terrible and my neck hurts. It'll be 4 and a half hours, but I feel I can be more productive and efficient if I can get some energy and give my neck a break. I know this has been a bad start, I hope you guys bear with me regardless.
I LOVE this! You’re artwork is really good. I can’t wait to see more!

Persona 5 R is PlayStation 4 exclusive. Tease of Female Joker. And they literally only shown it in a few seconds.
This is literally all only a tease and are doing the full reveal on April 24th.

This actually hurts.

View attachment 200344
Female Joker is a redhead. She's the protagonist of Persona 5: The Royal.
PS4 exclusive, out April 24th. Nintendorks destroyed.

I wonder if that date is to closely release the game near Joker's release in Smash? Obviously most people expected mid April at the earliest anyway, but it's something!
I wouldn’t be surprised if this reveal existed literally just so Sakurai could show her off in the Smash direct, which will probably happen before the 24th. We literally just need to know what she looks like for that.

Oh well, I was gonna try Persona 5 if it came to Switch (a game like that needs to be played portable style, imo. You know, pick up and play, that kind of thing). Maybe we’ll get a switch port, but i’ll be sad if it doesn’t have a female protagonist option.

Conspiracy theory time.

She's talking to Akechi at this point, from what I gather. Maybe, instead of being a vocal supporter of the Phantom Thieves like Joker Classic was, if she is an FeMC, she acts like she doesn't like them to throw him off her trail.
That’s actually not much of a conspiracy theory. It’s actually pretty plausible. Atlus chose that clip to throw us off and get the fan base in a tizzy during the months wait.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
swap the latter with iwai and it's me
Well atleast we have no need for a war
Release dates in a nutshell

View attachment 200368

Feels like waiting for something is crazy long at times.
I gotta ask...whom is this female person?
So how true is this tweet?
Etika showed this tweet due to some Ally pedo allegations...and also had a thing about EE eating *** and getting his mom’s unexpected reaction

Alternis

NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Is P5R 100% confirmed exclusive?
Is it? Either way, what reason do they have to make it for PS3? Maybe I'm pessimistic here, but it seems like they don't have a need to put it there.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Well atleast we have no need for a war

I gotta ask...whom is this female person?

Etika showed this tweet due to some Ally pedo allegations...and also had a thing about EE eating *** and getting his mom’s unexpected reaction
It’s still Dorothy Gale

Amount of gifs show has is now doubled. Literally

D

Deleted member

Is it? Either way, what reason do they have to make it for PS3? Maybe I'm pessimistic here, but it seems like they don't have a need to put it there.
I don't think PC and Switch are out of the running just yet.

We know literally nothing about this game. It might not even be a P5 rerelease. Everyone's kind of just knee-jerk reacting to things right now; best to wait and see what happens at the concert next month.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I don't think PC and Switch are out of the running just yet.

We know literally nothing about this game. It might not even be a P5 rerelease. Everyone's kind of just knee-jerk reacting to things right now; best to wait and see what happens at the concert next month.
I'm not counting out a Switch port. I just kinda forgot about that, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom