• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
What? I totally typed past there.

i'm not a ****ing idiot who mixed up past and future or anything.
You could be a half demon Wizard like Merlin who canonically travels through time backwards rather that forwards. No seriously go read "The Once and Future King" by T. H. White. It's in there in the first part.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Mother ****ing goddamn ****ing piece of **** ****.

I have one kill in five matches.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>be me
>be epic 1819 resident
>live under monroe doctrine shenanigans
>i dont know what a bank is but my dad hates it
>i also hate indians for some reason
>dies from influenza like a boss

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
In other news, I finally got a Switch, and this was my first online game:

Jokes on you, I'm waiting to see if there's a hardware update at E3

D

Deleted member

people really were just having duels and ****

the past was insane
Hey man. This was a time before we could just make twitter callout posts, and then watch funny puppy videos. How else were they supposed to settle things?
i believe that was adam smith who deserved that thank you very much

smh you're being such an edison rn
And Edison was a successful enough person. Good model for my plans to screw over others for my own benefit.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And Edison was a successful enough person. Good model for my plans to screw over others for my own benefit.
*cries in the wealth of nations*

marx didnt get this kind of treatment but at least capitalism is still a thing heyooo

D

Deleted member

*cries in the wealth of nations*

marx didnt get this kind of treatment but at least capitalism is still a thing heyooo
Capitalism be lit. Just gotta survive the occasional depression.

Besides, who cares about Marx when he's the enemy of our empire?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I think this has been the first conversation where I actually feel young.
I could talk about how we used floppy disks in middle school, or how I'm old enough to remember watching the very first episode of Might Morphin' Power Rangers ever.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Like civilized humans?
dawg are you dense

that was the civilised way

back then the civil way to fight was to stand in a line and take turns shooting each other like its a turn-based JRPG

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
ClaTheBae ClaTheBae considering you like "Who would win?" conversations, I'm actually curious if you're familiar enough with JoJo considering the absolute bull****tery that is Giorno Giovanna. Son of a *****'s magic psychic ghost has so many ****ing powers. He can create life, meaning he can turn inanimate objects into living breathing animals he commands, if you hit said animals then the attack will instead harm you in the same way you tried to hurt the animal, if he punches someone who's actually alive, they suffer sensory overload which not only makes Giorno's punches hurt more but stops people because they can't ****ing move during this. He can also restore lost body parts and heal wounds, not to mention he can 'sense' life so he can tell if someone's on the move. He also gave more 'life' to a tree to make it age rapidly and die on the spot. Then it gets worse. Spoilers for as of yet unaired episodes for Vento Aureo, including what will be the finale
He can bring people back from the ****ing dead although it's temporary and the person needs to have a ridiculously strong will AND THERE'S REQUIEM, THE "I WIN" BUTTON. Requiem has it's own sentience and if Giorno is disabled then Requiem can still fully function without Giorno's command, Requiem has the highest possible stats for Destructive Power, Potential, Range, Speed and Durability. And then there's it's power, the ability to reset anything. If you try to do something, Requiem can go "Nuh uh that didn't happen" and then the action is erased from existence, and considering Requiem is immune to time manipulation, that's pretty ****ed. In the video games, characters with an install super lose the install if Giorno manages to activate Requiem, and Stands with forms that evolve get reset back to their weakest state. If you get killed by Requiem, you're doomed to constantly sit through a painful cycle of death, resurrection and then another painful death immediately afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom