• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Allow me to distract from the current conversation to show off this shirt I got just now.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ummm. When you get to be a certain age you can’t physically do the things needed for a role like that. It’s absolutely a problem. MAYBE Iron Man, but Cap? No way. It’s not like it’s a cartoon.
you can always be like daredevil and make your actor 90% CGI

Graizen

Smash Champion
Ummm. When you get to be a certain age you can’t physically do the things needed for a role like that. It’s absolutely a problem. MAYBE Iron Man, but Cap? No way. It’s not like it’s a cartoon.
Look at Samuel L. Jackson
He is 70

D

Deleted member

The stream Utopian posted is really making me want to draw right now to be honest, The only problem is that I don't know where my supplies is and I don't feel like looking for them.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Excuse me a sec let me drop this off then continue to scream and run around in circles

Shroob

Sup?
.......God, besides taking the dog outside to the bathroom, I haven't been out of the house in over a month.

Time flies. :dr^_^:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The stream Utopian posted is really making me want to draw right now to be honest, The only problem is that I don't know where my supplies is and I don't feel like looking for them.

Don't give Noipoi the link :V

Shroob

Sup?
Do you just have groceries delivered to your house?
I live with my stepdad in a 2 bedroom apartment, but I sleep in the living room due to my room being cold as **** and having a bug infestation in the summer/fall months.

Poverty thy name is me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Dragon fight in the Arena right now.

Status