• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graizen

Smash Champion
There are good news for the Agumon supporters i think.
But i have posted the news on the Agumon topic.

If someone is interested, please check it out!

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Since I kinda thinking about it lately, but what kind of stage concepts would people here like for Ultimate to add?

It can be about stages that would come with a potential newcomer or could be a stage for an existing character. I remember that a common complaint for Sonic, DK and Metroid, is that the stages are pretty much Green Hills, Jungles or Lava Worlds
I feel like we need a factory stage, like those in the Donkey Kong series. They're a staple level theme, they have no analogue in Smash, and we'd have an excuse to add Fear Factory, the best DKC song.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Since I kinda thinking about it lately, but what kind of stage concepts would people here like for Ultimate to add?

It can be about stages that would come with a potential newcomer or could be a stage for an existing character. I remember that a common complaint for Sonic, DK and Metroid, is that the stages are pretty much Green Hills, Jungles or Lava Worlds
Dude where’s my Bowser’s Castle?

Seriously though there’s a severe shortage of villain-friendly stages, if that makes sense. There’s far too many green, grassy overworlds for my liking, especially when it comes to the Mario selections.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
This is probably the least fitting song for 75M lol.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
One of these days, one of us will beat KarneraMythos. :p

D

Deleted member

you think you're garfield huh? you think you're garfield the cat?

you have the guts. the ****ing gall, to sit here in front of me, and cal yourself "garfield the cat". you have the ****ing audacity, to say these words in front of me. to put anyone on the same level as garfield. "i ate one lasagna i'm just like garfield". you have the ****ing nerve, to just call yourself "garfield", iconic cat, because you ate one lasagan
What's the matter Malos, am I the only ***** you can get? Your right hand doesn't count as a BF, Malos, so cut the excrement.

You only got Jin so you could tell your so called, friends, that you got a ***** in your crib.

Look at yourself! Arguing and insulting a cat! This is why you're single, Malos.

When will you ever learn?

Screenshot_20190321-211947_YouTube.jpg

D

Deleted member

I don't even know what I want out of stages anymore because there's over a hundred of them. Just give me Pac-Maze back and I'll feel happy about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
guys holy crap

guys I just finished reading the artbook for HTTYD 3.

guys there's this whole section devoted to the whole 12 years people spent on this series, and it uses concept art for the original movie I remember seeing in 2010.

guys it's a huge nostalgia trip.

guys i'm flashing back to the little kid I used to be.

guys i'm crying.

guys I love Toothless so much.

guys I love this series so much.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You think the X-men and/or the Fantastic 4 will show up in Avengers now?
I imagine in some sort of phase 4 end event

It is so sad that they entered the game so late. Now they won’t be able to interact with Tony or Cap. Honestly I was of the opinion that the X-Men/Fantastic 4 joining should be the point where they recast and reboot. But I didn’t think it would happen so quickly.

Roberk

Smash Champion
>The new remix of "The Final Holy War" is almost entirely on Saxophone, many other songs on the album also include the sax
>I have a saxophone
this took a sudden turn for the awesome.jpg

Brb, gonna relearn how to play an instrument.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
He's just better than I am. Can't speak for anyone else. But he's in my head by now regardless of which characters we use.

I've noticed I shield far more against him because I'm overly worried, which is why I keep getting grabbed over and over. When he started that second match by falling to the middle and grabbing, he made it with full confidence that I was going to fall to the middle and shield.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
guys holy crap

guys I just finished reading the artbook for HTTYD 3.

guys there's this whole section devoted to the whole 12 years people spent on this series, and it uses concept art for the original movie I remember seeing in 2010.

guys it's a huge nostalgia trip.

guys i'm flashing back to the little kid I used to be.

guys i'm crying.

guys I love Toothless so much.

guys I love this series so much.
Yeah Noipoi but you still haven't changed your Scorbunny pfp so it's invalid.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
imagine thinking you're so cool for picking a literal crybaby

its a crying baby and you're forcing it to fight

#chadgrookeywithastickgang

Graizen

Smash Champion
I imagine in some sort of phase 4 end event

It is so sad that they entered the game so late. Now they won’t be able to interact with Tony or Cap. Honestly I was of the opinion that the X-Men/Fantastic 4 joining should be the point where they recast and reboot. But I didn’t think it would happen so quickly.
For me , Cap and Tony will show up again in the future, but not so early.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Good games to Alternis Alternis Opossum Opossum staindgrey staindgrey @ShotoStar and the fellow with the Rathalos icon whose Switch name seems to be different from their account name here. I'm gonna hit the hay so I can wake up early in the morning. Hopefully, I don't miss out on Mythra because I was supposed to get her figure today (technically yesterday as of this time) >.>;;

Haha, I am flattered~

So who likes jazz?
Ugh... Me. You can add Bossa Nova to that list too. Both are super-comfy music genres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom