• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh frick I miss-inputed. Dang.. (Regarding my play in the Arena)

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Probably. Everyone has their own OC in every fandom.

It's definitely got a lot of design problems.

However... new evolutions, special/physical split, and wi-fi definitely make Platinum one of my favorites growing up.

ALSO CYNTHIA AND GARCHOMP.
THIS x1000. If Game Freak does anything right consistently across all generations, is that there is at least ONE human character and one Pokemon character that you WILL love if you follow the series. I feel the exact same way. In fact, Garchomp is in my Top 5 favorite Pokemon of all time, who just so happens to come from my least-favorite generation. Sinnoh may be Sinn-ehh to me, but it gets brownie points for having some golden eggs in its easter basket.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
You guys think we will get a Smash Direct next?
Tbh I think we’ll get a general Direct in April that includes Smash news. I know it’s kiiinda close to E3 but they’ve got plenty to go over. I’d be surprised if Smash got another entire Direct to itself, being that it’s already out.

Edit: I’m tired and dumb and on second thought I doubt they’d do a full Direct two months before E3... for reasons stated above (tired and dumb) I thought April was 3 months before the big event. Still, my gut is telling me there’s a mini-Direct brewing. I just feel it.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Tbh I think we’ll get a general Direct in April that includes Smash news. I know it’s kiiinda close to E3 but they’ve got plenty to go over. I’d be surprised if Smash got another entire Direct to itself, being that it’s already out.
Literally just make it a 5 minute direct going over Joker, Mementos, the music, and "releases right now!" and bam, April Direct.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Keep at it.
Learn.
Stop pressing buttons when you don't need to.
Unless of course you know the trick behind it. In other fighting games, you build meter by simply mashing Light. Since Smash lacks that concept, you don't gain anything out of it. Hell, you benefit from seemingly hitting the air randomly in Soul Calibur (both before meter was introduced to the series and after). Bottom line is, you can psyche people out at times if you press your buttons in moderation.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh geez that was a bad lag spike. GG though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Welp there goes my winning streak on QP. Found a Mewtwo with items on and a 4min 2-stock match. Just ran away the whole final stock then I lost in overtime.

Genuine question: Why? What do you have to gain by cheesing your way up the GSP ladder and playing better and better players than you're actually capable of playing? What's the point? What do you have to gain?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Welp there goes my winning streak on QP. Found a Mewtwo with items on and a 4min 2-stock match. Just ran away the whole final stock then I lost in overtime.

Genuine question: Why? What do you have to gain by cheesing your way up the GSP ladder and playing better and better players than you're actually capable of playing? What's the point? What do you have to gain?
They just wanna hear Xander Mobus yell “ELITE SMASH!”

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Games Zelda is playable in
- Hyrule Warriors
- Super Smash Brothers
- Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
- Cadence of Hyrule

Games Zelda isn't playable in
- The Legend of Zelda

Okay but seriously I'm way more hyped for Cadence of Hyrule then I am for Link's Awakening Switch. I never knew how much I wanted a Legend of Zelda rhythm-based rouge-like until I saw it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You shouldn't judge me on the color of my soul. We've come too far as a society for that. Bad Turtle.
As an all black everything, I get to use all black terms with no restrictions (except the N word of course...but one day a ***** will be able to say such a word with no blockage)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sorry about the lag Opossum. I'm going to keep an eye on the next couple matches, but if it keeps acting up I'll step out and see if I can fix it.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

A bigger number.
Xander Mobus saying "ELITE SMASH" or "VIP SMASH"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, my first match that Opossum Opossum saw me play was a 2-stock against a matchup I should know as Zelda is my previous main.

Good first impressions.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I just fought the most anticlimactic match I've ever been in. :laugh:

KarneraMythos KarneraMythos I don't normally homie stock, but you SD'd so early I couldn't help it. It's all good.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Since I kinda thinking about it lately, but what kind of stage concepts would people here like for Ultimate to add?

It can be about stages that would come with a potential newcomer or could be a stage for an existing character. I remember that a common complaint for Sonic, DK and Metroid, is that the stages are pretty much Green Hills, Jungles or Lava Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom