• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Teasing should be illegal
What a freak, there's a Mr. Switch but no Mr. Dom or Mr. Sub

Also, completely unrelated but I came across one of my favourite movie scenes period
It might be the cinema **** in me but this is just so goddamn impressive to me on so many levels. And this was from 1989 iirc

D

Deleted member

Why does the internet ship anything? Because they can.

I'm a Fire Emblem fan. I know this rule of life too well.
:laughs uncomfortably:

Also I know nothing about Nino but she’s the best FE character. Change my mind.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Being straight is obviously a sin /s
So is being a Christian! Some Christians don’t hate gays, kinda unfair to group em’. I know gay people in here that are great, and super fun to be around.

Ok sorry for the vent.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I’m not sure which is worse. The fact that people got upset and Mercy supposedly being straight, or the fact that they think she needs to be gay.

In the next 20 years, people are gonna start begging for straight represitation. Lol
To be clear, I'm not at all intending to make a statement about people wanting LGBT representation. That's a wholly separate thing from the general masses deciding a fictional couple is a thing.

My point was that the internet as a whole had already deemed Mercy/Pharah Overwatch's OTP, and the hints Blizzard made showing Mercy/Genji was a thing made the collective internet do a giant, "NUH-UH MERCY LOVES PHARAH SHUTUP" for awhile.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What a freak, there's a Mr. Switch but no Mr. Dom or Mr. Sub

Also, completely unrelated but I came across one of my favourite movie scenes period
It might be the cinema **** in me but this is just so goddamn impressive to me on so many levels. And this was from 1989 iirc
Something something BONUS DUCKS

Noipoi

Howdy!
Can't use Breloom when Kartana is better in every single way hahaha someone kill me
Would you prefer death by Fire Blast or Brave Bird?

They'll end up shipping your OC, the blue haired dude, and he's your self insert.

Get ****ed.

By some random anime dude that they ship you with.
Noipoi can't take it up the ass! He's too tight!

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
While I'm glad to see more cooperation between the two companies, I really hope this isn't a sign of Microsoft leaving the console development industry. God only knows we need some more competition around these parts.
They outright confirmed that they were working on a next-gen console when they announced the X.

The rumors I'm seeing is that they're going to try two SKUs from the start with hopes of matching/under-cutting the PS5.
Coupled with the studio buying spree they went on a while back, things could get interesting.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be clear, I'm not at all intending to make a statement about people wanting LGBT representation. That's a wholly separate thing from the general masses deciding a fictional couple is a thing.

My point was that the internet as a whole had already deemed Mercy/Pharah Overwatch's OTP, and the hints Blizzard made showing Mercy/Genji was a thing made the collective internet do a giant, "NUH-UH MERCY LOVES PHARAH SHUTUP" for awhile.
Can’t say I’m surprised. If these people honestly loved their OTP so much they though it was canon, I’m impressed.

If they koved their OTP so much that they think it should be canon despite what Blizard, the people who truly knows these characters, says, I’m still impressed.

D

Deleted member

Noipoi can't take it up the ***! He's too tight!
2o7z0r~2.jpg

So is being a Christian! Some Christians don’t hate gays, kinda unfair to group em’. I know gay people in here that are great, and super fun to be around.

Ok sorry for the vent.
christians really are the most oppressed group of all

almost as oppressed as gamers

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna be completely honest if I played Bravely Default I would probably want Edea maybe even on the same level as I want Geno but I haven't. That said if I Can't get Geno I think Edea would be more unique than Erdrick so either her or Erdrick I guess I would be fine with.

Geno > Edea = Erdrick = Sora > Chrono > Septhiroth > Slime > Luminary is how my preferences are.

But uh

Geno Gang Geno Gang

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Top notch meme.

I love this gif too much.
Right?

I love it just because there's so much open space to the side; she could've easily just turned and taken a few steps.

Operation Raccoon City is a good game, dammit.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright nope I'm running away from this one.

Also couldn’t she just run to the side?
Just saying.
Oof, that got weird.

Let's cleanse this here thread.

View attachment 199721
View attachment 199722
View attachment 199723
Ironic that the person saying the thread needs cleansing is also the one who brought the dirtiness.
Right?

I love it just because there's so much open space to the side; she could've easily just turned and taken a few steps.

Operation Raccoon City is a good game, dammit.
Just was about to say that.

D

Deleted member

mood backwards is doom

doom is a video game

video games are played by teens and adults

adults include alex jones

alex jones breaks open government secrets

the government turns the frogs gay

frogs are a symbol of trump

the symbol is called pepe

pepe is a italian band from the 80s

italy was part of world war II

world war II was led by hitler

hitler had one testicle

inside of a testicle is sperm

sperm is what makes people

most people are assholes

assholes are on every single mammal on earth

mammals include bats

bats are similar in appearance to birds

birds don't exist other things that don't exist is australia

australia has slow internet connection

comcast has slow internet connection comcast = mood

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
While I'm glad to see more cooperation between the two companies, I really hope this isn't a sign of Microsoft leaving the console development industry. God only knows we need some more competition around these parts.
Yeah we need someone to keep Sony engaged in their constant tug of war while Nintendo is outside picking posies and humming to themselves and Google is building stadiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom