• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Uhh doesn't Horizon Zero Dawn have mammoths? Just making a guess here.
Horizon Zero Dawn was a weird experience in that I ****ing loved it, but by the time I was done with it and its DLC I thought, "Alright, well no need for a sequel, I'm good."

Like, the concept and execution are both wonderful, the story was surprisingly well acted, the aesthetics were great, and a game about hunting robot dinosaurs has no reason to be this good. But what the hell would they add for a sequel? Do I *want* them to add anything? It was one of those sandboxes that's just a huge to-do list with liberating bases and finding towers and ****. That's not necessarily the part I liked and the nature of sequels demands "more" to be "better".

Like, I loved it, but I'm content.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because people love to watch public figures fall into corruption.
No guys you don't get it! It's all part of my master plan!

What do fandom nerd girls do on the internet? They draw their ships! Mostly lewd drawings of their ships!

If I can get in with that crowd, then!....

Actually I dunno, but it involves me and girls so it's gonna be rad.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ye Boy!

Just don't go in too deep I did when I was young and I became really odd.
I could really care less honestly. Not appealing to me, so I don’t bother looking it up.
Because it's your first ever lewd :') you've grown up so fast

Soon you'll make masterpieces like my Shovel Knight one
Butt Butt is canon?

“Steal thy butt! [REDACTED]”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi Youtube reminded me last night that some people ship the Squid Sisters with the Mario Bros.

I...do not know how to feel about this.

D

Deleted member

What do fandom nerd girls do on the internet? They draw their ships! Mostly lewd drawings of their ships!

Bro now you can draw hot naked guys for some random internet girls

At least they might pay you

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Watch it buddy. That could backfire.

They could all ship you with another guy to the point that you being straight would ruin your image and you just have to carry on with a sham of a marriage for the sake of those fangirls.

I mean did you see the backlash when Blizzard even implied that Mercy was straight?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

They could all ship you with another guy to the point that you being straight would ruin your image and you just have to carry on with a sham of a marriage for the sake of those fangirls.

I mean did you see the backlash when Blizzard even implied that Mercy was straight?
Being straight is obviously a sin /s

Noipoi

Howdy!

Wait, why would they ship me??

D

Deleted member

I’m not sure which is worse. The fact that people got upset and Mercy supposedly being straight, or the fact that they think she needs to be gay.

In the next 20 years, people are gonna start begging for straight represitation. Lol

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
While I'm glad to see more cooperation between the two companies, I really hope this isn't a sign of Microsoft leaving the console development industry. God only knows we need some more competition around these parts.

D

Deleted member

If we're talking about art, I'd love to just show some I had on the backlog.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While I'm glad to see more cooperation between the two companies, I really hope this isn't a sign of Microsoft leaving the console development industry. God only knows we need some more competition around these parts.
Movie industry meanwhile has Disney acquire a ton of Fox assets.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wait, why would they ship me??
Why does the internet ship anything? Because they can.

I'm a Fire Emblem fan. I know this rule of life too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom