• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just going to take this chance to disrupt the current conversation to say that there is a disappointing lack of DK Land music.

Like the DK Land Gangplank Galleon.
...or the awesome DK Land version of Voices of the Temple.
When do we get this in Smash?
Also this is the best rap battle of the century.

KMDP

Smash Legend
If that's not what it is, what does it really mean?
A Fetish is "something which is believed to possess, contain, or cause spiritual or magical powers; an amulet or a talisman."

It also has a secondary definition which is what people actually mean but you can look that up yourself.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
y'all want paranoia?

a brain aneurysm can happen at any time, for any reason, without warning, killing you instantly

so how about that smash brothers
Nah, I'd much rather talk about Gamma Ray Bursts, how they could happen at any time without warning and the sort of havoc they could wreak on life on Earth.
technically everyone is bi.

there i said it.
I'm never able to tell if someone is being ironic or not with this type of post.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Well. been around for along enough. You guys (n gals) enjoy yourselves.
dont ruin too many innocences.

ttyl

D

Deleted member

Is it paranoid when it’s actually likely?
You know what's likely for any of us? Getting killed by some random guy with a gun or knife.

I don't get your logic here. If you're telling me to be afraid of impending death, I am. All I can do within my limits is encourage people to believe global warming is an issue, to have people recycle, pick up their trash, help out a person in need, not cause a car crash that permanently injures another person, assist in our society's infrastructure in an efficient manner that benefits the common consumer, etc. Equally, I can also voice myself by voting, discussing politics with people without demonizing them, learn more about the issues of our country or focus on the issues I can help alleviate, etc. Our societies are not based around potential global disasters. Everyone knows we can get ****ed with things beyond our control and all we can do is wait and see while doing our best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
You know what's likely for any of us? Getting killed by some random guy with a gun or knife.

I don't get your logic here. If you're telling me to be afraid of impending death, I am. I can encourage people to believe global warming is an issue, to have people recycle, pick up their trash, help out a person in need, not cause a car crash that permanently injures another person, assist in our society's infrastructure in an efficient manner that benefits the common consumer, etc. Equally, I can also voice myself by voting, discussing politics with people without demonizing them, learn more about the issues of our country or focus on the issues I can help alleviate, etc. Our societies are not based around potential global disasters. Everyone knows we can get ****ed with things beyond our control and all we can do is wait and see.
Yeah it's like people who are afraid of going on planes because of the possibility they'll crash but ignore the far more likely possibility of simply dying to a mundane auto-accident.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
can't wait for katalina to be announced and come with parade's lust

a bop so filthy i couldn't write out the lyrics without smashboards censoring me

Like if you were sexually attracted to rocks or playground swings?
let's just say your parents don't own that whip to fight off robbers and lions

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah it's like people who are afraid of going on planes because of the possibility they'll crash but ignore the far more likely possibility of simply dying to a mundane auto-accident.
But what if terrorists hijack my plane?

Being real, I'm way more terrified being on a college campus where any drunk fool in a car can just run me over when walking on a sidewalk, or they can crash into a car I'm riding in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom