• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Too busy just trying to not get myself killed by a random mugging or a car accident to really care about an impending apocalypse. At this point, I enjoy a good ol' meme with a bunch of people on the internet with a common interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder who'll make an apperance at the Nindies direct tomorrow.
I'm hoping that Indivisible gets a new trailer.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Unless the president makes me illegal (totally possible)
Donald Trump has way less power than you seem to think he does.

Ultimately, for all the hype "President of the United States" is just a title and it's actually very difficult for them to get anything meaningful done.

D

Deleted member

eh. If you meet people you like that can be cool too.
so long as youre satisfied inside yourself regardless :)
I mean, I like people.
I am not like "COME TO MY HOUSE AND LET'S PLAY SMASH!!!" to anyone though.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So Google has that new Stadia console and yup 100% Dead On Arrival.

There's already fierce competition, and of course it's google, so the console's obviously going to track you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Ultimately, for all the hype "President of the United States" is just a title and it's actually very difficult for them to get anything meaningful done.
Doesn’t he control the senate and Supreme Court? I know he lost the house.

D

Deleted member

Unless the president makes me illegal (totally possible) and drafts me (totally possible) into an unnecessary war he starts (REALLY possible) and I die (complete certainty).

Or the ice caps melt and the planet floods and all the crap in the air and oceans makes it uninhabitable.

Or the planet blows up in nuclear war.

Again, all of this is not only possible but LIKELY if we don’t do something fast.
You know we had a Cold War to understand that this sort of paranoia doesn't really do anything good for you, right?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

In fact, it's difficult for the government to do anything meaningful because there's always gonna be a guy with power over you that's gonna disagree.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I mean, I like people.
I am not like "COME TO MY HOUSE AND LET'S PLAY SMASH!!!" to anyone though.
There's some smash groups around. That can be one way.
Altho, i really enjoy smash but it's not the most interactive of times, socially i mean.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
World seems okay to me; while there are a lot of jerks and bad stuff I tend to see a lot of good as well; the ongoing wars suck, you have to be aware of getting mugged in some areas, and there's a lot of jerks, but there's still a lot of good people as well and I feel like there's more of them based on the bad stuff being treated with disgust by most people.

so...not as good as it could be, but not downright horrible either. On a personal level for me, it's pretty good. You can't let bad times drag you down, it's okay to be sad or angry at times (of course) but I feel focusing on the positives and the happy things helps a person be healthier mentally and physically.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

More like Pokemon Gay and Pokemon Gayer cause there's no such thing as Straight people you're either Gay or Bi AKA Gay 2.
God when creating bisexuals

-says person with internet and computer posting on a smash fan forum
I know the comic itself so this is just anyone when someone says "we live in a society"
qSr4Re2.jpg

iriYPdJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom