• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I hope people understand how much better life is now then it was a couple decades ago

I mean besides 3.5 billion people turning into dust we're doing quite well

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I hope people understand how much better life is now then it was a couple decades ago

I mean besides 3.5 billion people turning into dust we're doing quite well
I mean, I thought that was pretty fun personally. It’s like I made confetti out of everyone’s loved ones. A world wide party!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
y'all want paranoia?

a brain aneurysm can happen at any time, for any reason, without warning, killing you instantly

so how about that smash brothers

Teeb147

Smash Legend
technically everyone is bi.

there i said it.

edit: lol guess on its own it's not enough context. anyway gotta go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's not my fault the white man is the most beautiful thing God created/s
You have to consider this means God must have said, “I’m going to make this man the most beautiful man to ever live. lol

D

Deleted member

y'all want paranoia?

a brain aneurysm can happen at any time, for any reason, without warning, killing you instantly

so how about that smash brothers
I never really put too much thought into it

I mean if I die randomly because of a brain aneurysm then I die randomly because of a brain aneurysm so eh no use worrying about something I can't change

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I mean if I die randomly because of a brain aneurysm then I die randomly because of a brain aneurysm so eh no use worrying about something I can't change
right? Nothing you can really do to prepare for that kind of thing tbh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Man, I love how big of a crossover it is but I wish the gameplay was more appealing to me.
This is pretty cool though.
I still can't believe they gave Chrom the goddamn Gradivus for one of his attacks. That's so over-the-top overkill but I love it anyway.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

just think of how much of an epic gamer prank you'll be playing on your family, friends and the paramedics when they find you dead without any apparent cause of death or injury

KMDP

Smash Legend
Just going to take this chance to disrupt the current conversation to say that there is a disappointing lack of DK Land music.

Like the DK Land Gangplank Galleon.
...or the awesome DK Land version of Voices of the Temple.

D

Deleted member

I hope the Nindies Direct has Cuphead and his pal Mugman ft. Ms. Chalice.

& K'nuckles
Cuphead and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman and his pal Mugman

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If that's not what it is, what does it really mean?
as per google:

early 17th century (originally denoting an object used by the peoples of West Africa as an amulet or charm): from French fétiche, from Portuguese feitiço ‘charm, sorcery’ (originally an adjective meaning ‘made by art’), from Latin facticius

so it's nothing weird, people are just pretending it's weird as a joke

right fellas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom