• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Thinking things over with the whole "two more potential fighter passes" thing and I found this old post I made

So if there's space for 15, then maybe we could see them all, albeit with not all the SE picks. If we pair it down to one character per series (Sorry Sephiroth, and two DQ characters) that makes 12 with 3 left.

Any more semi-credible leaks that have happened since February I don't know about?
*sees the old post*
Erdrick
Sephiroth
Sora
Geno
Crono
Slime
Luminary
Ah yes, I too like Dissidia NoTifa

Joking, obviously.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I know some of you aren't videogame-playing people so I've decided to give you guys a gift
PSX_20190319_164023.jpg

Use it wisely :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Thinking things over with the whole "two more potential fighter passes" thing and I found this old post I made

So if there's space for 15, then maybe we could see them all, albeit with not all the SE picks. If we pair it down to one character per series (Sorry Sephiroth, and two DQ characters) that makes 12 with 3 left.

Any more semi-credible leaks that have happened since February I don't know about?
So if we get three Fighters pass and each of them have one Square rep we could feasibly see all three Geno, Erdrick and Sora get in. I would honestly love that everyone wins except for Septh, Chrono and the other two DQ reps sorry Y'all.

D

Deleted member

And here I am, in a hot bath after having eaten an entire sleeve of Oreos, watching people ****post on an Internet forum. I’m proposing to my girlfriend next week, and considering to look at different dresses to wear at some point in addition to the plethora of “male” clothes I have . I have a cool new job educating kids about computers and programming.

I’m pretty happy tbh
Happy squad roll out.

Jokes aside, good luck on your proposal! :)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I mean, yeah, but she does have a point regarding climate change and how the environment is treated and how much of a hazard it is

But I see your point
Yeah, she does have a point about literally all of that.

But I'm saying the use of the word A P O C A L Y P S E implies something a bit more... severe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm going to ignore the political stuff and say this:
You guys remember my 100-character Roster, right? Well, I decided what the bosses would be if that game was real:
View attachment 199412
What is that Giygas picture.

Not only is it an extremely ugly fan render, but it's also a render of Giegue.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Basically, just use your time how you enjoy, and do what you can for the future without taking on too much burden.

at least that's my advice (hope i can follow it myself)

D

Deleted member

Enjoy yourself while you can. Because pretty soon either the earth is going to be completely uninhabitable or we’ll all die in World War 3. Quite possibly both.
Focus on the positives!
You do not have to be Negative Joe.
Being positive is far better for the world than being negative.
Plus, we are all going to be fine, right?

D

Deleted member

And here I am, in a hot bath after having eaten an entire sleeve of Oreos, watching people ****post on an Internet forum. I’m proposing to my girlfriend next week, and considering to look at different dresses to wear at some point in addition to the plethora of “male” clothes I have . I have a cool new job educating kids about computers and programming.

I’m pretty happy tbh
Congrats mate, wish you the best.
This thread is so wholesome oh my god
Enjoy the calm before fetish talk.

D

Deleted member

The reason why I have no friends is that my peers use "gay and autistic" as an insult, and are Trump-supporting racists.

Yes, I would rather be alone.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So if we get three Fighters pass and each of them have one Square rep we could feasibly see all three Geno, Erdrick and Sora get in. I would honestly love that everyone wins except for Septh, Chrono and the other two DQ reps sorry Y'all.
On the off chance of Disney being bitter over Nintendo signing on with Universal Parks, Crono could take Sora's place as the spikey-haired one.
Good to have a back-up

D

Deleted member

I try not to think about the potential apocalypse. Listen, life is short and limited. Who knows truly what happens after death. You just gotta make the most of what time you have, and do what makes you happy. If you've found any joy in life, no matter how small, than it's been a life worth living, at least how I see it.
I say on a smash bros forum.

D

Deleted member

What is that Giygas picture.

Not only is it an extremely ugly fan render, but it's also a render of Giegue.
1. it is not an ugly render
2. you do realize that Giygas and Giegue are the same thing right

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I try not to think about the potential apocalypse. Listen, life is short and limited. Who knows truly what happens after death. You just gotta make the most of what time you have, and do what makes you happy. If you've found any joy in life, no matter how small, than it's been a life worth living, at least how I see it.
I say on a smash bros forum.
we need a direct

D

Deleted member

TBH, I consider myself a pretty happy guy, and I fully intend on dying happy. xD

Sure society had problems, but I don’t think we give it the credit it’s due.
The reason why I have no friends is that my peers use "gay and autistic" as an insult, and are Trump-supporting racists.

Yes, I would rather be alone.
I feel ya man. I’m not gay, just autistic but hearing people using autism as an insult just...

Attachments

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Focus on the positives!
You do not have to be Negative Joe.
Being positive is far better for the world than being negative.
Plus, we are all going to be fine, right?
Unless the president makes me illegal (totally possible) and drafts me (totally possible) into an unnecessary war he starts (REALLY possible) and I die (complete certainty).

Or the ice caps melt and the planet floods and all the crap in the air and oceans makes it uninhabitable.

Or the planet blows up in nuclear war.

Again, all of this is not only possible but LIKELY if we don’t do something fast.

D

Deleted member

it seems that people are forgetting that we have a direct (of sorts) tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom