• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Probably Lloyd considering the Mii Costume in the last game.
I wonder if lloyd is still popular enough.
I just saw a poll and lloyd isnt near the top.

• Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
  • Ludger Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)
  • Luke fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss)
  • Asbel Lhant (Tales of Graces)
  • Eizen (Tales of Berseria)
  • Sorey (Tales of Zestiria)
  • Velvet Crowe (Tales of Berseria)
  • Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia/Xillia 2)
  • Zelos Wilder (Tales of Symphonia)
  • Judas (Tales of Destiny 2)
  • Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
  • [more]

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

• [more]
simon ain't the most popular belmont either

sakurai loves recognizability and lloyd tops that for tales

like i don't know **** about tales but even i know who lloyd is

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I get the feeling we're getting two characters revealed in the next direct for some reason, and that Smash DLC would probably skip E3.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

• [more]
Lloyd's more of a middle-ground between popularity and realism, with even the producer of Tales saying that if a character got into Smash it'd be Lloyd
Tales Producer- a character can only appear in Smash if already on a Nintendo console.png

Of course, if it was strictly down to popularity, then Yuri Lowell would take it hand over fist.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
simon ain't the most popular belmont either

sakurai loves recognizability and lloyd tops that for tales

like i don't know **** about tales but even i know who lloyd is
Lloyd's more of a middle-ground between popularity and realism, with even the producer of Tales saying that if a character got into Smash it'd be Lloyd
View attachment 199391

Of course, if it was strictly down to popularity, then Yuri Lowell would take it hand over fist.
Sure. Makes sense. im sure some people would enjoy him too.

I like the Tales series, but I wouldn't want lloyd, but that's just personally.

D

Deleted member

How would you all feel about Maxwell from Scribblenauts in Smash?
No one talks about him.

D

Deleted member

My guess is we're getting a smash direct in April with one newcomer, then one newcomer at e3, then a reveal in a fall direct and the final character is revealed at TGA.

D

Deleted member

I don't want to buy the Fighter Pass because money and I might not even buy any of the DLC unless there's someone I REALLY want. Joker is really dependend on how they play to me.
I can pay it for you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You okay bud?

I'm sensing unresolved tension being projected onto a ****post about Cory in the House.
This is how the assholes in highschool bullied me. They would just say stupid things. Over and over again. Until you get frustrated and snap at them then they laugh at the reactions. These were the kinds of kids who would jump up on top of the lockers and act like monkeys, just to annoy you. Because they fed on the reactions generated from over-annoyance. They even did this to the teachers. So yeah. I have a short fuse when it comes to dumb jokes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Found this and thought you all might like it.
I also just need some wholesomeness in my life.
DEEC0791-51FB-4F20-B7D9-362B6935B512.jpeg

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
This is how the ******** in highschool bullied me. They would just say stupid things. Over and over again. Until you get frustrated and snap at them then they laugh at the reactions. These were the kinds of kids who would jump up on top of the lockers and act like monkeys, just to annoy you. Because they fed on the reactions generated from over-annoyance. They even did this to the teachers. So yeah. I have a short fuse when it comes to dumb jokes.
That’s different. That’s just being annoying, not bullying.

D

Deleted member

The Grinch Leak was annoying, I am so glad it was fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Who in the dev team looked at Peach Bomber and thought "yeah, that should be safe on block"?
This is how the ******** in highschool bullied me. They would just say stupid things. Over and over again. Until you get frustrated and snap at them then they laugh at the reactions. These were the kinds of kids who would jump up on top of the lockers and act like monkeys, just to annoy you. Because they fed on the reactions generated from over-annoyance. They even did this to the teachers. So yeah. I have a short fuse when it comes to dumb jokes.
Hey, I've been bullied like that before to. Believe me when I say I see where you're coming from.

But I think you need to separate actual attempts at harassment from little jokes. There wasn't any intention to attack anyone. If you're bothered by something it's okay to ask them not to target you with that sort of joke, but I'm certain Smashing Ramen didn't mean you any harm.

The DanMan051

Banned via Warnings
The Grinch Leak was annoying, I am so glad it was fake.
I'm reminded of how certain users went around insulting others and labeling anyone who doubted it as "delusional"... and were still trying to argue that people were stupid for not believing it after it was proven fake.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
View attachment 199391

Just gonna leave this here
brb, gonna make Battlefield on Forge World

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm reminded of how certain users went around insulting others and labeling anyone who doubted it as "delusional"... and were still trying to argue that people were stupid for not believing it after it was proven fake.
Honestly I wasn’t sure, It had good evidence, but I mean
This is a leak.

D

Deleted member

That would be a terrible idea on Nintendo's part
controversial :O
Could be, still Nintendo has quite a few titles coming that would be the focus like Bayo 3, Mario Maker 2 and AC. Showimg most of the fighter pass early helps in selling it, a lot of the big announcements in Smash are quite frontloaded. Could be totally wrong on this one, but I feel there's a possibility.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Jokes are fun when they dont belittle someone.

But also about animes. There's soooo many of them, there's some really good ones and some really crappy ones. Most of the crappy ones are just re-using anime cliches over and over and it's just annoying. The really good ones are the ones that are more original, and actually have some quality to them.

D

Deleted member

Y'know, Project X Zone is like a weirdly specific detailing of one guy's adventures through a certain period of JRPG games he's played over the course of a decade.
Casual Player: "They added Chrom but not Mario?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom