• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

he didn't frame it as a joke. there was no set up, no punchline, nothing. He was telling a story for shock value. It may have been a lie, but it wasn't a "joke"

that's not what a joke is
Did the person who called him out include the context? Cause if not then we don't really have any solid proof and he made a thread on Twitter stating that he said what he said for Shock Value and that it was fake.

I'm not on either side of the Argument but I assume the people he was on the podcast with would've freaked out more if it was actually a thing that happened and I don't assume the guy is dumb enough to actually say something like that if it was true which leads credence to it being fake. I don't know what to think of this to be honest but I think we should hear him out before jumping the gun.

D

Deleted member

I was looking for my old world file, but I found this.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
quit flexing
I'm not. I find it annoying.

"Hey I can't pay for my flat tire but I know you can cover me. Thanks dad."
"Hey I want to go barhopping with my friends and none of us are responsible adults, can you be our DD every time? Thanks dad."
"Hey our new manager sucks and we want you to come back and do your old job because he's not doing it well, thanks dad."
"Hey I have nowhere to live but my boyfriend's and rather than have an honest talk about our relationship I'd much rather crash with you and eat all your food thanks dad."

Like, people call me "dad" as an attempt to be endearing about how I've got my **** together and they don't and it actually does really annoy me when they do. I don't really have friends in this state whom I can depend on; they all just depend on me.

This post got deeper than I expected whoops.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’all ready for something crazy?

Xbox 360 Game Room turns 9 this year.

And I’m the only one who is gonna celebrate.

D

Deleted member

Birds keep flying into my sliding door.

What a buncha bird brains.
I once had a bird crash through my window. It scared me, but no damage was done to the window.
I saw feathers, but I never knew what happened to the bird after that.

D

Deleted member

"Hey I can't pay for my flat tire but I know you can cover me. Thanks dad."
"Hey I want to go barhopping with my friends and none of us are responsible adults, can you be our DD every time? Thanks dad."
"Hey our new manager sucks and we want you to come back and do your old job because he's not doing it well, thanks dad."
"Hey I have nowhere to live but my boyfriend's and rather than have an honest talk about our relationship I'd much rather crash with you and eat all your food thanks dad."
"Last night was incredible, dad"

D

Deleted member

He is literally admitting to be a robot im shaking rn
If I obtained a penny for everytime you used this joke, I would have over googolplex^googolplex^googolplex^googolplex... ( with googolplex being multiplied by googolplex googolplex times ) dollars.

Shroob

Sup?
At this point, I'm pretty much just dormant until next month. 3.0's gonna be YUGE from what was teased and what the datamine shows, so until mid-April...

Wait and hope, really. At this point I think I'm just going to wait until E3 to see if they actually do plan to release a 'new' Switch before I commit to buying one.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
okay Noipoi Noipoi , I got something you don't know (probably):
ExtraTERRORestrial: Alien Encounter at Disney World was originally going to be based on the actual Alien franchise, but Disney couldn't get the rights
That and execs thought it'd be too scary but imagineers and Eisner tried to make it as close to that as possible.

D

Deleted member

Are people really freaked out?
Let me type how I prefer, darn it!

D

Deleted member

If I want. Don’t have to eat if I don’t want. Fish and catch bugs for money....or don’t. Money hidden in trees and stones that spit out sacks of money or precious gems. Bees in trees, but you can catch them and sell them if you’re quick.

#CushLife
A bit late of a response. You forgot the best part of Villager. If there is an annoying **** living as your neighbor, you can make them leave by annoying them with no repercussions.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
ClaTheBae ClaTheBae earlier today you said
that there was some kind of leak about Persona 5 music in Smash not using vocals? No one else has mentioned a leak of that nature, so where did you hear it? I'm curious because no one is mentioning it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom