• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I know it's been awhile since we've talked about Smash, but.

Was there any further news after that datamine found 16 slots for WoL, or am I all caught up?

D

Deleted member

How are we even sure this is an actual thing If I remember correctly people are using a clip from Shane Dawson's podcast talking about him and...his cat but how are we sure it's not just a joke? last time someone pulled a clip from his podcast insinuating that he was a Pedo it was proven false how is this any different?

I think he should have the opportunity to explain before we jump the gun. If he actually did what he did that is AWFUL and absolutely disgusting but I think we should hear this man out before jumping the gun unless we have some solid proof

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
How are we even sure this is an actual thing If I remember correctly people are using a clip from Shane Dawson's podcast talking about him and...his cat but how are we sure it's not just a joke? last time someone pulled a clip from his podcast insinuating that he was a Pedo it was proven false how is this any different?

I think he should have the opportunity to explain before we jump the gun. If he actually did what he did that is AWFUL and absolutely disgusting but I think we should hear this man out before jumping the gun unless we have some solid proof
he didn't frame it as a joke. there was no set up, no punchline, nothing. He was telling a story for shock value. It may have been a lie, but it wasn't a "joke"

that's not what a joke is

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Are we still on this? Wasn't this literally just taking the clip that was already refuted and apologized for and peddling it again?

If I'm wrong someone please inform me, but why is this a thing still?

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Imma go write a bad fanfic

It’ll be how Azura met Min Min

It’ll be published half past never!

D

Deleted member

Everyone knows I am a virgin forever, despite the fact that I am not hated IRL.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I had assumed it was a joke in the first place, honetsly

D

Deleted member

okay Noipoi Noipoi , I got something you don't know (probably):
ExtraTERRORestrial: Alien Encounter at Disney World was originally going to be based on the actual Alien franchise, but Disney couldn't get the rights

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The world would be a better place if exercising felt better than sex.
Teenage comedies wouldn't be as funny if their parents walked in on them doing sit-ups to a Richard Simmons video.

D

Deleted member

I played a lot of 19w11b, it is time for good old Beta 1.7.3. The last update before the Hunger System.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
okay Noipoi Noipoi , I got something you don't know (probably):
ExtraTERRORestrial: Alien Encounter at Disney World was originally going to be based on the actual Alien franchise, but Disney couldn't get the rights
Nah I got him already, told him I was sitting down and he didn’t respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom