• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Unsquare Dance: A mailbox, Donald and Douglas, Idon, Iridium, Isaac, King Dedede, King K Rool, Marx, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Shantae, tehponycorn, The Gentlepanda, Ultomato
Ultomato: Everyone Else

Ultimato is fatally electrocuted.

Simple, yet clean
Ultomato Ultomato has an electric immunity.

i'm calling bull.

D

Deleted member

Alright I'm back and ready to share what happens in the Circle of Death...

Idon: Banjo, faygoshill, God Emperor Yoshi, K Rool, Scorbunny, Shantae, Ultomato
Andrew Carnegie: Isaac, Nigel Thornberry, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Sigma, staindgreym The Gentlepanda
Donald and Douglas: Boshi, Elvira, Geno, Incineroar, King Dedede, NateVO, Noipoi, ShinyLegendary, ShotoStar, tehponycorn
Banjo and Kazooie: Everyone else

Banjo and Kazooie are fatally electrocuted.

Obligatory:

So that's why he's not in Smash. That's depressing

Steve it is...

Unsquare Dance: A mailbox, Donald and Douglas, Idon, Iridium, Isaac, King Dedede, King K Rool, Marx, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Shantae, tehponycorn, The Gentlepanda, Ultomato

Simple, yet clean
Dang may Ultomato rest in peace. He died too soon man, too soon.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Simple, yet clean
Everyone turned on me!
You all should be ashamed of yourself!

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
So someone with sources inside NoA (who accurately leaked the date of the last Direct a week in advance, and said we'd be getting a 2D Zelda and Mario Maker this year), is saying that there's an upcoming announcement that, until now, would've been impossible, akin to "Mario being on PlayStation."

This comes as there's continuing rumors about Xbox games becoming streamable on Switch, after years of Microsoft and Nintendo being friendly and working together on ports and crossplay.

This also comes right after the announcement earlier this week about Master Chief Collection coming to PC through Steam, marking the first time that a core Halo game has been on a non-Xbox platform since 2007's Halo 2 Vista.

This also comes right before this year's Game Developer's Conference, where Thursday, March 21 at 10 AM PST, Microsoft is holding a conference titled "Project xCloud: The Future of Streaming Xbox Games on Mobile Devices and Beyond (Presented by Microsoft)".

This also comes in the midst of the Fighters Pass, which based on the one announced character (Joker) and based on what an employee at NoA has said (Nobody will spill additional details on what will be in these additional DLC releases, but Rodrigo thinks fans will be surprised by the inclusions. "Mr. Sakurai and his team and everyone that works on the game – we love surprises,” he says. “Just like Piranha Plant, we believe the DLC is going to be a must-have. For me, as a fan… oh man, I would not miss these for the world"), will have surprising characters that will shatter the internet.

Halo on Nintendo Switch. Master Chief in Smash.

BELIEVE.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So someone with sources inside NoA (who accurately leaked the date of the last Direct a week in advance, and said we'd be getting a 2D Zelda and Mario Maker this year), is saying that there's an upcoming announcement that, until now, would've been impossible, akin to "Mario being on PlayStation."

This comes as there's continuing rumors about Xbox games becoming streamable on Switch, after years of Microsoft and Nintendo being friendly and working together on ports and crossplay.

This also comes right after the announcement earlier this week about Master Chief Collection coming to PC through Steam, marking the first time that a core Halo game has been on a non-Xbox platform since 2007's Halo 2 Vista.

This also comes right before this year's Game Developer's Conference, where Thursday, March 21 at 10 AM PST, Microsoft is holding a conference titled "Project xCloud: The Future of Streaming Xbox Games on Mobile Devices and Beyond (Presented by Microsoft)".

This also comes in the midst of the Fighters Pass, which based on the one announced character (Joker) and based on what an employee at NoA has said (Nobody will spill additional details on what will be in these additional DLC releases, but Rodrigo thinks fans will be surprised by the inclusions. "Mr. Sakurai and his team and everyone that works on the game – we love surprises,” he says. “Just like Piranha Plant, we believe the DLC is going to be a must-have. For me, as a fan… oh man, I would not miss these for the world"), will have surprising characters that will shatter the internet.

BELIEVE.

Good.

Chief is cool.

And it'd put an end to Banjo vs Steve.

D

Deleted member

BELIEVE.

didnt someone deconfirm master chief a while ago

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

BELIEVE.

Sure I'll believe that.
I actually don't want him, so hey, I either get my expectations met or I'm satisfied with someone else.

Besides, there was that Microsoft guy that already deconfirmed him so anything to keep my boredom at bay.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

BELIEVE.

Sir... finishing this fight.

Back to the circle:

staindgrey: A mailbox, Andrew Carnegie, Donald and Douglas, Elvira, God Emperor Yoshi, Greninja fifth costume, King K Rool, NateVO, Nigel Thornberry, Noipoi, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Sans, Shantae, The Gentlepanda, Unsquare Dance
The Gentlepanda: Everyone else

The Gentlepanda is fatally electrocuted.

Back to Chief, even if we don't get him in Smash, playing the MCC on the go would be awesome!

D

Deleted member

BELIEVE.

It's probably something Halo related but tbh reading "like seeing Mario on PlayStation" immediately made me think of Half Life 3 as a switch exclusive.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

Back to the circle:

staindgrey: A mailbox, Andrew Carnegie, Donald and Douglas, Elvira, God Emperor Yoshi, Greninja fifth costume, King K Rool, NateVO, Nigel Thornberry, Noipoi, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Sans, Shantae, The Gentlepanda, Unsquare Dance

Back to Chief, even if we don't get him in Smash, playing the MCC on the go would be awesome!
Another Boarder joins the realm of the dead

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

BELIEVE.

Halo X Metroid when?

Noipoi

Howdy!

Back to the circle:

But did Gentlepanda Gentlepanda die...

Bravely?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Mario on Playstation level?

Oh finally I've always wanted to play as Kratos in Smash.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Iridium steps out of his circle as a sacrifice.

Thus, Iridium is fatally electrocuted.

Quick one this time.

D

Deleted member

BELIEVE.

I'm not even a huge Halo guy and I'd be super down for this.

As much as I want Steve, I'd take this. The significance of it alone would be worth it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
*Flies into background*
I LEARNED TO REEEAD!
You win the internet for life

BELIEVE.

That would all honestly be hype as ****ing ****

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
alright guys I'm gonna go cry and listen to death grips because I can't switch to f tilts without having an aneurysm
Here's what I recommend. Play Ike.
His Smashes are absolutely awfully slow, so you'll feel obligated to use tilts because the other option is having a C-stick that you'll never use, ever.

D

Deleted member

This also comes in the midst of the Fighters Pass, which based on the one announced character (Joker) and based on what an employee at NoA has said (Nobody will spill additional details on what will be
Considering how MS is acting, it wouldnt surprise me if this also means Halo on PS4 in addition to Switch. Seems MS pretty much is aiming to become game Netflix.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
*Looks at 100th most liked user*
19,198 likes

*Looks at my likes*
7,837 likes

Guess I got crank up my meme posts.
Honestly I never cared too much about likes or follows.
But meme posts are always fun, so go ahead and post some more. Here’s one while we are on the topic of memes.
8DDD49A0-ECC8-4E7F-BC96-186A8F1E7FDF.jpeg

Why does this exist again?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

BELIEVE.

Master Chief being announced for Smash would be the reveal to end all reveals (as long as we're still keeping to the videogame characters only rule)

Doubt it'll happen, but seeing the words MASTER CHIEF FINISHES THE FIGHT in a DLC fighter trailer would be something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom