• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"that guy"

HIS NAME IS DONALD GLOVER
i actually have a pretty wild theory that donald glover and childish gambino might be the same person

i mean have we ever seen them in the same room together

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
stop criticizing my birthplace you ****ing dickwad

since my mother pushed me out of her vagina in some random-*** hospital there i now have a blind instinct to care about it very, very, deeply despite it being pretty ****ty
Not me, ****ing hate where I was born this place sucks ass.

Getting out the first chance I get.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright I'm back and ready to share what happens in the Circle of Death...

Idon: Banjo, faygoshill, God Emperor Yoshi, K Rool, Scorbunny, Shantae, Ultomato
Andrew Carnegie: Isaac, Nigel Thornberry, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Sigma, staindgreym The Gentlepanda
Donald and Douglas: Boshi, Elvira, Geno, Incineroar, King Dedede, NateVO, Noipoi, ShinyLegendary, ShotoStar, tehponycorn
Banjo and Kazooie: Everyone else

Banjo and Kazooie are fatally electrocuted.

Obligatory:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Idon: Banjo, faygoshill, God Emperor Yoshi, K Rool, Scorbunny, Shantae, Ultomato
Andrew Carnegie: Isaac, Nigel Thornberry, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Sigma, staindgreym The Gentlepanda
Donald and Douglas: Boshi, Elvira, Geno, Incineroar, King Dedede, NateVO, Noipoi, ShinyLegendary, ShotoStar, tehponycorn

Obligatory:

So that's why they didn't get tin.

They're dead.

D

Deleted member

Where's the promised movie?

Obligatory:

Now we now who is behind this circle:
Microsoft

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
hey epic fortnite gamers here with another epic gamer tutorial. this time in how to get likes. .its really easy. just post a stupid image and say something like “guys this cant be happening im shaking and crying.” here, like this.

guys this cant be happening im shaking and crying.
679D3458-B939-4006-98F6-91E9D8975BB4.jpeg

I didn't want to post this today...
I love this video so much.

Noipoi

Howdy!
hey epic fortnite gamers here with another epic gamer tutorial. this time in how to get likes. .its really easy. just post a stupid image and say something like “guys this cant be happening im shaking and crying.” here, like this.

View attachment 198926

I love this video so much.
Here's your real like tutorial.

Step 1. Be Noipoi

Step 2. ???

Step 3. Profit.

D

Deleted member

im crying, pissing, ****ting, sex word that's not censored for some reason and i don't wanna get banneding, and vomiting at the same time this cant be happening

no mom its not a phase

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

all you did was type out "who" how am I supposed to know that

you're a ****ing failure. you do nothing right. you failed at sarcasm, you failed at name identification, and you even failed at having a burner account

4,000 posts? for a burner? pathetic. **** you
dad why are you on smashboards

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Things are really heating up as now votes aren't as spread out as before

ShotoStar: Andrew Carnegie, Boshi, faygoshill, Geno, Iridium, Isaac, King Dedede, Min Min, Nigel Thornberry, PeridotGX, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Sans, Sigma, tehponycorn, The Gentlepanda, Ultomato
Boshi: Everyone else

Boshi is fatally electrocuted.

Before anyone asks, yes Zinith Zinith voted.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
All right. I'm fully awake now, so I'm just gonna post a bunch of stuff now.

Ironically, today, a day after this happened, I pulled another SSR character. And unlike yesterday, where I kept pulling until I got an SSR, I only got 20 free draws (which is only 2 10-part-draws).

In regard to Collision 2019:
-Tweek... I know you've got an amazing :ultridley:, but you should've not used it against Nairo's :ultpalutena:. It's a horrible matchup. And you really shouldn't be doing that against one of the best, if not the best :ultpalutena: in the world. Take it from a random guy on Smashboards who mains :ultridley: and has :ultpalutena: as a secondary.

-Olimar has got some broken *** stuff. Light did amazingly well against him though.
-Dabuz... I love your :ultrosalina:, but bringing her out whenever you're one game away from losing isn't really a good idea, especially if you haven't put too much into her this game.
Yeah, I think his YL would've been a better choice in the match-up, but with that said good on him for sticking with the character for the tournament. Some people are saying he was sandbagging for picking a bad character, but instead he shown that he is a very capable player outside of his known mains and Ridley has more then a few tools to be considered at high level play. Plus it may be good practice for the future since Prime Saga is coming up and Ridley is one of the characters that may be worth investing in for it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

oh god oh man guys look at this leak i found im pretty sure its real

D

Deleted member

all you did was type out "who" how am I supposed to know that

you're a ****ing failure. you do nothing right. you failed at sarcasm, you failed at name identification, and you even failed at having a burner account

4,000 posts? for a burner? pathetic. **** you
Alexa, what is "Tomorrow is Monday"?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Unsquare Dance: A mailbox, Donald and Douglas, Idon, Iridium, Isaac, King Dedede, King K Rool, Marx, Noipoi, PeridotGX, Prof. Pumpkaboo, Reggie, Shantae, tehponycorn, The Gentlepanda, Ultomato
Ultomato: Everyone Else

Ultimato is fatally electrocuted.

Simple, yet clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom