• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y’know after playing NES Ninja Gaiden, I can see how Ryu Hayabusa translates into Smash...

If y’all pardon me, I best go find his support thread.

While I’m here, is there a game that you played and thought “okay, that character can work in Smash”?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I mean yeah. But when your talking to someone you usually end on conversation before going on to the next.
That is because we are talking to numerous someone's and the conversations just merge to the next or adjacent one. Or someone posts a kitty and of course we have to break conversation to start discussing that in detail.

You say as you concluded the General Discussion Thread 2 months ago... :yoshi:
Stop bringing up old crap. That doesn't count. :)

KMDP

Smash Legend
I mean yeah. But when your talking to someone you usually end on conversation before going on to the next.
It's a byproduct of the thread being very much stream of consciousness.

We move from one topic to the next, never really finishing the last one, because there are so many people of so many different interests.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Welcome to forums, mate. Nobody ever bothers to actually "end" a conversation in these places, because there's no point in it. Someone else could continue the conversation without you, or somebody else will bring up something new, and everyone will latch onto that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even if it's just Erdrick, I want our next DLC character to be confirmed already. I'm gettin' antsy.
imagine not being patient

allow me to boast and flaunt my clear superiority over you now

Iridium

Smash Hero
Y’know after playing NES Ninja Gaiden, I can see how Ryu Hayabusa translates into Smash...

If y’all pardon me, I best go find his support thread.

While I’m here, is there a game that you played and thought “okay, that character can work in Smash”?
Wylfred, from Valkyrie Profile. Well, he already a portion of his moveset given out in his own game, as he and every other character can choose between so many combinations. Also, the hype opening is a reason why I would want Ancel too.

Hm, Lenneth would be pretty cool as well, now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Welcome to forums, mate. Nobody ever bothers to actually "end" a conversation in these places, because there's no point in it. Someone else could continue the conversation without you, or somebody else will bring up something new, and everyone will latch onto that.
Or some wayward reader could dredge up an ancient conversation unintentionally and force it back into view (which is honestly a funny side effect of forums).

KMDP

Smash Legend
^Crazy person is crazy.
So, I have to ask.

What's the feasibility of implementing an automatic "New Post Merge" system? (as in the site will automatically merge two posts from the same user if they are posted back-to-back, or delete posts if the user accidentally posts the same thing twice).

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Or some users behind on the thread *cough ChaosSharpedo ChaosSharpedo cough* likes days old posts you forgot you even wrote :yoshi:
And then there's good old Krysco, attempting to complete his valiant quest of getting completely caught up, even when he's months behind. :p

One day you'll catch up, Krysco. We believe in you.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Or some users behind on the thread *cough ChaosSharpedo ChaosSharpedo cough* likes days old posts you forgot you even wrote :yoshi:
That's nothing...

Earlier today, I liked a couple posts that were made back in November when the direct aired...

I was bored and decided to see everyone's reactions...

People acted like the world was ending or something

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
So, I have to ask.

What's the feasibility of implementing an automatic "New Post Merge" system? (as in the site will automatically merge two posts from the same user if they are posted back-to-back, or delete posts if the user accidentally posts the same thing twice).
Anything is possible, but really it boils down to what add-ons are available and what is programmable. Something like that would conceivably slow down the site. That is more of a Warchamp7 Warchamp7 question, though.

D

Deleted member

Anything is possible, but really it boils down to what add-ons are available and what is programmable. Something like that would conceivably slow down the site. That is more of a Warchamp7 Warchamp7 question, though.
Speaking of which, this is the slickest, most well-organised forum I’ve ever seen.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yeah, I figured it was more in Warchamp's wheelhouse, but it's worth asking.
Speaking of which, this is the slickest, most well-organised forum I’ve ever seen.
How many forums have you seen?

...:troll:

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I figured it was more in Warchamp's wheelhouse, but it's worth asking.

How many forums have you seen?

...:troll:
Many which I wasn’t part of. But this place is so well-formatted, and the whole thing looks so smooth and easy to access.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I can't belive I won that one. It's probably the first time I've used Duck Hunt in Ultimate, and I hardly used him in 4. i have to assume my opponent was simmilar, because it was a ditto.

D

Deleted member

Y'all ever went inside your room and went, "damn, this smells like warm clean laundry"?

chef dougher smiles and approves.png

D

Deleted member

God can we just get the Challenger Pack 2 arc I'm sick of all this filler

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I can't wait for Joker to be old news. He was announced four months ago!

I want something new.
Isn't it funny how Joker, a character that was once thought have a negative chance of being added, is now just casually accepted as a character in Smash Bros.?

I personally love it.

D

Deleted member

Lol there's only one site to come to when you get into huge family arguments...

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
God can we just get the Challenger Pack 2 arc I'm sick of all this filler
The animation team caught up to the manga up to the Release Arc and now have to pad the series with filler since there's currently nothing to adapt.

I personally wish they'd just stopped making episodes like what they're do with My Hero Academia or what they did with Fairy Tail, but that's neither here nor there.

D

Deleted member

Isn't it funny how Joker, a character that was once thought have a negative chance of being added, is now just casually accepted as a character in Smash Bros.?

I personally love it.
tracer
tracer
tracer
tracer
tracer

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
tracer
tracer
tracer
tracer
tracer
Tracer would be pretty hype ngl.

At this point I'm supporting the whackiest characters. Steve, Master Chief, Tracer, Sora, etc.

And the best part is? I'm already happy with the roster so I don't care if any of them get in or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom