• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Calling the artists/writers currently in the area. I wanna ask a question for something related to the animated series concept I’m working on that I talked briefly about (the modern magic stuff).

I’m trying to figure out a magic item (doesn’t have to be a weapon but wouldn’t mind if it was) that would benefit from earth magic and could be used differently depending on the size of the character wielding it, this item would be used by two beings of VERY different heights:
-a 12 ft earth golem with a very :ultdk: inspired build, giant arms and all
-a 4 ft human girl with a round body shape.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
jokes on you i want him too
but he fits the theme more because of the actual reality of current opinion and situation

Calling the artists/writers currently in the area. I wanna ask a question for something related to the animated series concept I’m working on that I talked briefly about (the modern magic stuff).

I’m trying to figure out a magic item (doesn’t have to be a weapon but wouldn’t mind if it was) that would benefit from earth magic and could be used differently depending on the size of the character wielding it, this item would be used by two beings of VERY different heights-a 12 ft earth golem with a very :ultdk: inspired build, giant arms and all and a 4 ft human girl with a round body shape.
power pole from dbz

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I’m trying to figure out a magic item (doesn’t have to be a weapon but wouldn’t mind if it was) that would benefit from earth magic and could be used differently depending on the size of the character wielding it, this item would be used by two beings of VERY different heights-a 12 ft earth golem with a very :ultdk: inspired build, giant arms and all and a 4 ft human girl with a round body shape.
Do you want concepts for said idea?

If it benefits from earth magic why not have it be literally made of the earth? Something like a stone hammer that scales to size maybe?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I’m trying to figure out a magic item (doesn’t have to be a weapon but wouldn’t mind if it was) that would benefit from earth magic and could be used differently depending on the size of the character wielding it, this item would be used by two beings of VERY different heights:
-a 12 ft earth golem with a very :ultdk: inspired build, giant arms and all
-a 4 ft human girl with a round body shape.
A stone sword such as Clarent (although Clarent was a sword of fire, it was nevertheless made of stone).

https://secretsnicholasflamel.fandom.com/wiki/Clarent

Or something like Callandor, "the sword that is not a sword".

If you can't tell, I like swords that aren't used as swords.

D

Deleted member

I'm watching the Umbrella Academy right now

Show kinda sucks so far but at this point I'm just watching for Klaus

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

If it benefits from earth magic why not have it be literally made of the earth? Something like a stone hammer that scales to size maybe?
well if you're trying to use earth as a tool for combat why not use a tool thats versatile for earth and non-earth applications

like a shovel, there's literally so many kinds of spades and cranes of digging tools

nobody uses a shovel to fight

correction: not many use a shovel to fight

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
well if you're trying to use earth as a tool for combat why not use a tool thats versatile for earth and non-earth applications

like a shovel, there's literally so many kinds of spades and cranes of digging tools

I’m surprised you didn’t go with the obvious.

D

Deleted member

Man looking back at that vid, Scott's race card joke is still in the top 5 best jokes he's made in his career. If there was anything I could wish for, it'd be more of these vids and the Madden vid. The 2018 Christmas special was really good, though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Maybe it could be a shovel at base and could become a hammer with an earth/stone head?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
also props to speed king for driving skills

thats all the joj im posting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom