• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You walk up to the window.
This ****'s broken, YEET
You crane your head back and slam it into the window. It shatters!
Acquired:
3 x Glass Shards (Equipped: Head)

Lost:
1 HP
A few IQ points.
Wait a minute, take those glass shards and wipe off the brain matter, then use the shards to cut a hole into the carpet which you can use to pick it up and wear it. Gotta be practical here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This is news for me but if it's true... man, I really want a Young Avengers movie, even though I don't trust Marvel Studios with it.
Trust Marvel Studios with everything...except for the Inhumans
Just noticed that Bruce Banner is on the poster for the first time
And IW has Hulk only...this could mean Hulk will be putting in some work in Endgame (like how it was the opposite in IW)
oh my god you ************ you better not die
Steve Rogers...always making people fear for his life
Dude. The actors contract is up. Him and Iron Man are dead. Maybe Thor and Hulk to, but I’m not sure.
They can renew their contracts easily, and I think Hemsworth/Thor was confirmed to be staying due to Ragnarok

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That's not Endgame's fault, that's Feige's fault for giving Spiderman a sequel so goddamn soon. I admit it made the Snap less emotional because I went "Well he still has a sequel so we know this won't last" but it makes the characters feel more alive. Again, Build. Build himself is a very idealist superhero, he protects the helpless out of the good of his heart, condemns his boyfriend for wanting a reward for kindness and his motivation is quite literally "For love and peace!" In episode 21, he's forced to fight in a war and loses his mind due to too much power and accidentally kills a man. The rest of the episode is about everyone dealing with that and ever since that moment, the idealistic, wisecracking Build has shown that despite still fighting for love and peace, he's gotten somewhat suicidal out of guilt for his accident. This stays in the rest of the show and other characters are still affected by Build's accidental murder
When your life sucks and you already ate super depressed, stuff like this doesn’t make you more invested, it makes you want to avoid it so it’s not exasperated.

I was gonna give my two cents on this topic, but seeing as you’re willing to pull this ****, it’s not worth arguing with you.
I’m sorry. I’ll try to calm down and I won’t do that anymore. I would like to here what you have to say.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna do this anyway. I'm bored.
Mini Text RPG Time

Respond with your commands/moves and I'll pick one and write the next part/responses when I get to it. This is just for fun and not something I have extensively planned out.
--
You all start in an empty room. To your left, there is a door. There is a window in front of you. The floor is carpeted. What do you do?
>|

I'll let you know if I flesh the idea out more, I don't know where I would do this (like, in the forum games, or on discord, or whatever), but I'll try to write a simple system for it.
"What a nice carpet!"

"I'm gonna wear it."
You begin to try to take the carpet off the floor, but it doesn't seem like you have anything to do that with!

How do you want to break the window?

A voice inside your head starts humming elevator music.
>I try to open the door

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mini Text RPG Time

Respond with your commands/moves and I'll pick one and write the next part/responses when I get to it. This is just for fun and not something I have extensively planned out.
--
You all start in an empty room. To your left, there is a door. There is a window in front of you. The floor is carpeted. What do you do?
>|

I'll let you know if I flesh the idea out more, I don't know where I would do this (like, in the forum games, or on discord, or whatever), but I'll try to write a simple system for it.
>Open Window

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Do the other players affect what happens to you, or do they occur in a different timeline?
((You are all a single person. I will usually pick which commands I can work with, and some I can't for shiggles. Nobody should take it personally if yours wasn't chosen! Like I said, I'm just kinda picking and choosing))
Start belting the music out loud, and dance like a madman
You: "DOO DO DOO DO DOO DO DOOOOO, DO DO DOO DO DOOO DO DOOOO, T R U M P E T S O L O TOOTOOTOTOOTOOTOOOO-"
Suddenly a voice is heard approaching you
Stranger: "I heard glass break, and now I see a person with glass in his head belting out some sweet elevator jazz. Are you okay?"

Didn't need any of those anyways
I look outside the window
There's a concerned man with crocs on staring at you.

Wait a minute, take those glass shards and wipe off the brain matter, then use the shards to cut a hole into the carpet which you can use to pick it up and wear it. Gotta be practical here.
You: "Wait just one moment, my man."

You pluck the glass out of your skull and wipe it off with your shirt. The concerned stranger watches you turn around, carve what you think is a shirt pattern into the carpet, and drape the result around your body.

What luck! As you look down to admire your carpet work, you notice a small lighter where the "shirt" was cut out.

Acquired:
1 x Small Lighter
Bloody Shirt (Equipped: Body)

Lost:
Head blood, clean shirt

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Mini Text RPG Time

--
>|

Stamp on the carpet with varying levels of force to try and determine how thick/useful it is.

D

Deleted member

((You are all a single person. I will usually pick which commands I can work with, and some I can't for shiggles. Nobody should take it personally if yours wasn't chosen! Like I said, I'm just kinda picking and choosing))

You: "DOO DO DOO DO DOO DO DOOOOO, DO DO DOO DO DOOO DO DOOOO, T R U M P E T S O L O TOOTOOTOTOOTOOTOOOO-"
Stranger: "I heard glass break, and now I see a person with glass in his head belting out some sweet elevator jazz. Are you okay?"

You pluck the glass out of your skull and wipe it off with your shirt. The concerned stranger watches you turn around, carve what you think is a shirt pattern into the carpet, and drape the result around your body.

What luck! As you look down to admire your carpet work, you notice a small lighter where the "shirt" was cut out.

Acquired:
1 x Small Lighter

Lost:
Head blood, clean shirt
Throw the glass shard at the man’s head.

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Acquired:
1 x Small Lighter

Lost:
Head blood, clean shirt
Is he wearing socks with his crocs? If so, I berate his fashion sense. If not, I breathe a sigh of relief.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
"This is gonna work, Steve."
"I know it is. Because I just saw the Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer."
Yeah... I don't think it was a good idea for them to put Far From Home's release only 2 months after Endgame. Especially since they have to market it.

It would've been better to push it back a few months so that Endgame's... endgame could've avoided being ruined slightly.

Then again... they can't wait too long to release it, since they gotta keep a steady release cycle of Marvel movies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

"yes"

Proceeds to dab on them, because they hating

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
>Open Window
It's broken.

>I try to open the door
You open the door. It leads into a short hallway.

I jump out the window and rush at him
You turn right back around and jump out the window, charging towards the man at full speed.

Stranger: "Woah dude chill! I can't run away with these crocs on! At least give me a head start!"
"yes"

Proceeds to dab on them, because they hating
You start to dab while running.
The stranger starts dab-running away.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Yeah... I don't think it was a good idea for them to put Far From Home's release only 2 months after Endgame. Especially since they have to market it.

It would've been better to push it back a few months so that Endgame's... endgame could've avoided being ruined slightly.

Then again... they can't wait too long to release it, since they gotta keep a steady release cycle of Marvel movies.
tbf that's sorta on Sony

D

Deleted member

It's broken.

You turn right back around and jump out the window, charging towards the man at full speed.

Stranger: "Woah dude chill! I can't run away with these crocs on! At least give me a head start!"

I grab the closest object that isn't hooked onto the ground and hurl it full-force at his head

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
thanks

though idk about him he seems pretty homosexual, kinda worried tbh what if it turns out he's gay
I'm sure it's just a phase. Just in case, bring protection. :smash:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
It's broken.

I continue running

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
When your life sucks and you already ate super depressed, stuff like this doesn’t make you more invested, it makes you want to avoid it so it’s not exasperated.

I’m sorry. I’ll try to calm down and I won’t do that anymore. I would like to here what you have to say.
Huh. That's on you then, because when I was hella depressed, seeing my heroes being depressed yet still ready to stand up and fight despite their losses ended up motivating me more because hey, the superheroes are still filled with grief but they're not going to stop moving ahead no matter how big or small their losses were

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
tbf that's sorta on Sony
That's true. It was really stupid of them to drop the trailer that early.

But doesn't Marvel/Disney have some control over when the movie releases? Even if they waited till after Endgame to release a trailer, it would be like 6-7 weeks until the movie's release, which isn't a lot of time to properly market a major movie.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is he wearing socks with his crocs? If so, I berate his fashion sense. If not, I breathe a sigh of relief.
He is.
You, while dab-running: "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THAT'S GAUDY AND I HATE YOU"
Throw the glass shard at the man’s head.
You disengage your aerodynamic dabbing to try to throw the the carpet-graced glass shard at the man's head.
1552582660944.png

You manage to hit him, but it doesn't penetrate his skin or anything. Just kinda bounces off.

Stranger: "First of all, this is dad fashion! You wouldn't understand! Secondly, ow!"

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger

D

Deleted member

He is.
You, while dab-running: "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THAT'S GAUDY AND I HATE YOU"

You disengage your aerodynamic dabbing to try to throw the the carpet-graced glass shard at the man's head.
View attachment 198173

You manage to hit him, but it doesn't penetrate his skin or anything. Just kinda bounces off.

Stranger: "First of all, this is dad fashion! You wouldn't understand! Secondly, ow!"

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger
Well, looks like we’re just going to have to resort to strangling him while he’s distracted.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
He is.

View attachment 198173

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger
alright so i'm gonna pop reckless attack and try to hit him again with advantage

D

Deleted member

He is.

View attachment 198173

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger
I tell him that I just want to have dinner with him, like that scene in Killing Eve

osby

Smash Obsessed
By the way, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , now I'm kinda interested in Build but can't find info on it (the name's kinda generic). Do you have any recommendation where I can look up to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom