• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
this would be a slick af way to subtly introduce kamala into the mcu, like how they introduced miles in homecoming
i mean

we never even saw miles, we just got childish gambino talkin about him and thats it

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, Shazam will give DC it's second/third good movie in a while
Didn’t they say they were planning a Blue Beetle movie a while ago? That could be pretty sick, either Ted Kord or Jamie Reyes would be cool to see.

D

Deleted member

Did you just quote my post twice to make 2 posts for your reply? Attention *****
Correct assumption Gwenyth, in fact every single one of my replies to you is a cry for help. Please tell your demon buddies to stop rolling their bikes up and down my back it hurts

(nah tho i just missed the second part of your post)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Didn’t they say they were planning a Blue Beetle movie a while ago? That could be pretty sick, either Ted Kord or Jamie Reyes would be cool to see.
A long time ago they said they were eventually going to do a Blue and Gold movie with Ted Kord, then de DCEU flopped so they stopped the projects.
A few months back the order for a scenario writer for a Jamie Reyes movie "leaked"

D

Deleted member

What I love about the Fantastic Four comics is the fact that the villain could be God himself, but the First Family always found good ways to defeat them just by using their brains right.

>”Oh, you say that the Skrulls are trying to invade Earth for the first time in their lives? Don’t worry! We will fool them with pictures taken from science fictions magazines or movies to make them believe we are more powerful!”

>”Damn, they think they can trap the Thing in the most secure jail ever created? If only they knew that everything in the universe has a weak point easy to break ...”

>”So, Doctor Doom wants us to take Blackbeard’s treasure chest from the past in order to let us be free from him? Well, he didn’t said that we had to bring him the stuff inside, and since he is a man of word he will have to keep the promise word by word!”

>”Galactus wants to destroy Earth? It’s alright! We will go to his spacebase far in the universe, take one of his strongest weapons and menace him about using it if he doesn’t leave Earth!”

>”Doctor Doom took all of Silver Surfer’s powers and energy? And Galactus gave Silver Surfer a curse to deny him from leaving Earth that Doctor Doom doesn’t know about and also got from Silver Surfer! Of couse! We will fool Doctor Doom to make him get into space and save the whole planet!”

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i forgot the joker was even getting a solo film

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
God I would literally commit murder if it gave us an amazing Jaime Reyes movie. Seriously, I have so much pent-up rage inside me
Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle is one of my favourite super Heroes out there and between Young Justice and Injustice 2, he's been done really well.
But I want more!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yeah but also look at what Opossum said

They should probably focus on putting the half of the world left back together BEFORE they try and fight this guy who's waaaaaay above their power level

At this point in time only Thor is remotely comparable to Thanos. The Avengers don't exactly have a Superman with them. They literally stand zero chance against this guy. Might as well focus on those still alive before flinging themselves at an unwinnable battle.
It’s not about how strong you are. It’s about how you use the power you have. If your story is just about how powerful the hero needs to be to defeat the villain, then you’re not telling a very good story. I mean, sure. They need SOME time. But like, a few days to a week MAX. Not a whole ****ing year!

Isn't that the one where Joker realizes he'd been working with a nazi and then betray Red Skull because even the Joker thinks nazis can **** off?

Also Endgame needs Captain Marvel saving a little half-American half-Pakistan girl
No. That’s probably a different book. I’m talking about this bad boy.
A74E658E-B464-47E8-8556-D664275EA20F.jpeg

And yes please to Khamela Kahn. And PLEASE finally do the Inhumans proper justice with a film and not... whatever that show was.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It’s not about how strong you are. It’s about how you use the power you have. If your story is just about how powerful the hero needs to be to defeat the villain, then you’re not telling a very good story. I mean, sure. They need SOME time. But like, a few days to a week MAX. Not a whole ****ing year!

No. That’s probably a different book. I’m talking about this bad boy.
View attachment 198169
Holy **** this is definitely different, the one I'm talking about looks idk, silver age in terms of art style
Jamie Reyes Blue Beetle is one of my favourite super Heroes out there and between Young Justice and Injustice 2, he's been done really well.
But I want more!
I was introduced to him in the Batman Brave and the Bold video game and he was SO goddamn cool

D

Deleted member

But I want more!
Jamie Reyes would be really nice to see on the big screen, if only because his powers are really cool. Ted Kord’s a bit underrated imo though, so it would be neat to see him get some attention. Hell, why not both?

D

Deleted member

listen
half the goddamn universe is dead
and all of them will also die if they try to fight thanos considering how easily he kicked everyone's asses before wiping them down
i hope you get, like, why they aren't just going to go and try and fight an unwinnable battle
they need time to regroup, find as many heroes as they can, and protect all the people who are still alive before they even think about attempting such a feat

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Jamie Reyes would be really nice to see on the big screen, if only because his powers are really cool. Ted Kord’s a bit underrated imo though, so it would be neat to see him get some attention. Hell, why not both?
Brave and the Bold taught me that Ted Kord pretty much NEEDS Booster Gold in some form of fashion. Speaking of Booster Gold, he's a superhero that seems RIDICULOUSLY easy to adapt to the big screen so the fact we still haven't gotten a movie about him is strange

D

Deleted member

And in the comics where the bit with the Thing happened, Johnny Storm found himself in a cell which supposedly blocked any kind of air from getting in.

However, he noticed that it couldn’t be true because he didn’t die the moment the door of the room closed, and taking part of the floor out found the part where the air was getting it, made the air from it get into the whole room and finally turned into the Human Torch thanks to it.

D

Deleted member

oh wow that's a pretty cool poster, too bad this was never a thing imagine if they made a green lantern movie it would be sick :^)
Honestly Green lantern strikes me as being better for a tv series. Have season 1 be about the origins and taking place on earth, in the season final reveal the other corps and then have season 2 focus on inter-corps drama and take place in space.

D

Deleted member

Thor: I need to make an ultra powerful axe, capable of killing Thanos
Clint: While I might not be able to do much, I should make some special arrows so I can at least do SOMETHING
Natasha: bullets lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
listen
half the goddamn universe is dead
and all of them will also die if they try to fight thanos considering how easily he kicked everyone's ***** before wiping them down
i hope you get, like, why they aren't just going to go and try and fight an unwinnable battle
they need time to regroup, find as many heroes as they can, and protect all the people who are still alive before they even think about attempting such a feat
I understand WHY. I just think it was a bad call.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Honestly Green lantern strikes me as being better for a tv series. Have season 1 be about the origins and taking place on earth, in the season final reveal the other corps and then have season 2 focus on inter-corps drama and take place in space.
Considering Green Lantern's abilities, an animated movie/show seems like it'd be better as you get to play around with the ring's powers a lot easier

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
On the characters' part or the writers? Because we still have no idea what in the hell is gonna happen in Endgame and we need to keep that in mind
Characters... eh, it’s a 50-50 call. The Marvel heroes are wimps who don’t know how to put their own personal baggage aside for the good of humanity, so I can understand them needing time to gather their feelings and make sure they’re fine before saving the world.

I’ll shift the blame more to the writers. It’s only there because they want us to think that the snap is permanent for as long as possible when we straight up know it’s definitely not.

D

Deleted member

I hate how I can''t use : ) and instead have to rely on the suboptimal :^) because only nerds use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom