• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what I just realized this kind of language is pretty ****ing rude considering the conversation. SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 sorry about that
I appreciate how self-aware you are.

My biggest weakness in speaking with people my whole life has been being ignorant of saying the wrong thing and then being too stubborn to apologize for it after. So I just wanted to comment on how I've seen you preemptively apologize for the well-being of others a few times in here. It's a top tier trait.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He is.
You, while dab-running: "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THAT'S GAUDY AND I HATE YOU"

You disengage your aerodynamic dabbing to try to throw the the carpet-graced glass shard at the man's head.
View attachment 198173

You manage to hit him, but it doesn't penetrate his skin or anything. Just kinda bounces off.

Stranger: "First of all, this is dad fashion! You wouldn't understand! Secondly, ow!"

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger
Ask the dad on a date, showing interest after finding out he's a dad.

D

Deleted member

Damn, yall are lucky tohave ran into the Dad
some call him dad, others father. his true name is T̴̗̞̺̣͎̺̘̬̱̝̫̣̾́̐́͂͑͑̐͑͋̊̐̕Ḧ̶͕͕̺͓͉̲Ẻ̵͙͙̩͎͍̼̪͇͓̮͙́̿͑̉̄ ̵̛̜̗͈͗̎͋̑̕C̷̢̧̢̢͉͈̜͙̱̲̱̩͛̍̎̕͠R̷̬͍̲͉̞̾̔̈́́̏͌͠Ȩ̵̢̛̳̝̹̮͓͉͋̇̽̒̀̑͂͠A̵͎̥͈͎͙̗̳̎̐̇̋̒̎̀͌̈̈́̾̎̀͠ͅṬ̷̬̦̗̟̳̣̼͎̯͎̥̝͑̈́͒̃̉̄̔̚Ö̴̥̬̖̩̩̤͕̮̫̮̮̼͇́͜R̴̨͈̳̻̻̙̳̹̖͗

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
your interest in chrom makes a lot more sense
I'm actually straight but get mistaken for being gay more often than you might think. :p

But this character the thread is collectively roleplaying? He's gay now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You know what I just realized this kind of language is pretty ****ing rude considering the conversation. SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 sorry about that
Thank you. I’m sorry for being a spaz about this.

That Cap in support group shot actually hurts me. I empathize with what he’s going through and I wouldn’t wish that kind of thing on anyone. But I don’t watch heroes to see them be human, I watch them to see them push past humanity and become true forces for good in this world in a way that no actual humans ever have. It gives me hope and inspires me to try to do the same. And the idea that other people could be inspired in the same way makes me feel better about the future of humanity. We may be mortal. We may never be able to leep tall buildings or outrace bullets. But we can make a difference. A superheroes job is to make us believe that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
By the way, Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , now I'm kinda interested in Build but can't find info on it (the name's kinda generic). Do you have any recommendation where I can look up to it?
Kamen Rider Build!!!!!!!! The show doesn't have an official release so you'll have to download the episodes from subgroups like Overtime, GenmCorp subs or TV Nihon. As far as I know the subs of all 3 are good even if the latter two are rather weeby. You can also use uhhhh not very legal sites but get a good antivirus if you want to do that

Just a penguin

Smash Master
He is.
You, while dab-running: "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT THAT'S GAUDY AND I HATE YOU"

You disengage your aerodynamic dabbing to try to throw the the carpet-graced glass shard at the man's head.
View attachment 198173

You manage to hit him, but it doesn't penetrate his skin or anything. Just kinda bounces off.

Stranger: "First of all, this is dad fashion! You wouldn't understand! Secondly, ow!"

Lost:
1 x Glass Shard
Respect for the stranger
Say: Your pain is reminiscent of my pain when looking at your terrible fashion sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm actually straight but get mistaken for being gay more often than you might think. :p

But this character the thread is collectively roleplaying? He's gay now.
this whole goddamn thread is homosexual so this really isn't a surprise

osby

Smash Obsessed
Kamen Rider Build!!!!!!!! The show doesn't have an official release so you'll have to download the episodes from subgroups like Overtime, GenmCorp subs or TV Nihon. As far as I know the subs of all 3 are good even if the latter two are rather weeby. You can also use uhhhh not very legal sites but get a good antivirus if you want to do that
Thanks, I'll give it a shot once a have some time, it looks promising.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hmm... it looks like Mew2King has an open arena now...

I'll try to get in after I warm up (b/c I wanna at least do somewhat better than yesterday's match).
Gosh darn it. It's so hard to get into these arenas.

I've been trying for the last hour and still haven't gotten in.

Guess I got lucky w/ ZeRo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Thank you. I’m sorry for being a spaz about this.

That Cap in support group shot actually hurts me. I empathize with what he’s going through and I wouldn’t wish that kind of thing on anyone. But I don’t watch heroes to see them be human, I watch them to see them push past humanity and become true forces for good in this world in a way that no actual humans ever have. It gives me hope and inspires me to try to do the same. And the idea that other people could be inspired in the same way makes me feel better about the future of humanity. We may be mortal. We may never be able to leep tall buildings or outrace bullets. But we can make a difference. A superheroes job is to make us believe that.
Ahhhh so you're more of a Superman fan than a Batman fan. While I disagree on you here for Endgame, I don't believe I can say your viewpoint here is 'wrong'. You're American right? Cause I know Shout Factory lets you stream Super Sentai and that might be the kind of show you're looking for (It's the source material of Power Rangers)

D

Deleted member

can I request to The staff to let us upload our sigs we made instead of having to get a link to the sigs we made?
T̴̬͚̲͙̙̣̤̲͕͍̗͌H̵̛̫̟̞̬̱̗͕͍̼͔̩̭̆̓̎̎͛͒̓̀̍̐̿̒͜͜͝ͅË̶̩͍̺͙̪̝̓̈͒̋̓̋͝ ̵̡̼͍̥̥͓̻͇̮̦̇̐̌̈́́͐̾̑̃̃͊̉̉̅͜͠S̸̙̙̹͇͘Ţ̵͈̮͈̦̖̬̰̳̫̫̫̿͊́̄̋̎̂̎̉̎͜͠A̸̧̖͛F̶̛̤͖͍̭̙͇̦̞͓̥̄̎͊̉̎̂̓̂͆́̽̔̕͜͝F̵͙͈̊͒̒̌̆́̓̔̈́͝ take suggestions from no one, for they know best

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh no. Oh god.

Atlus really gonna announce the Persona 5 news they should've announced back in January until the end of this month, aren't they.

i sweat to god Imma kill you if they dont announe it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh no. Oh god.

Atlus really gonna announce the Persona 5 news they should've announced back in January until the end of this month, aren't they.

That's when the other anime special is meant to air so the P5 news being at the end of the month is kinda old news.
Atlus are ****ing dumb regardless

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Oh no. Oh god.

Well...

Good luck getting through March, y'all

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh no. Oh god.

Damn Joker's going to come out publicly after shutting herself in her home back in 2017 while her hormone treatment does the work in 2 weeks

D

Deleted member

I personally like the more down-to-earth representations of characters. As much as I like heroes, I can't relate to a godly being with godly powers and godly struggles.
I love when heroes and villains show emotional weakness, because that's what proves they're human like me after all. And when I think of my favorite character moments, it usually involves someone being consumed by some negative feeling and managing to overcome it somehow.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well, looks like we’re just going to have to resort to strangling him while he’s distracted.
While he's rambling about being hit by glass, you walk up and start strangling him
alright so i'm gonna pop reckless attack and try to hit him again with advantage
You yank out another glass shard (ow) and throw it at him... uh... while strangling him.
1552584039356.png
1552584049405.png

Congrats! You lodged a glass shard in his forehead by throwing it at a point blank distance!

Lost:
One glass shard.
More blood.

Acquired:
Strange flex
Say: Your pain is reminiscent of my pain when looking at your terrible fashion sense.
You: "Your pain is reminiscent of my pain when looking at your terrible fashion sense."
Stranger, choking: "GGAAACGGHHAAAGACCCKKACCAAGAGCCKH"
Ask the dad on a date, showing interest after finding out he's a dad.
You: "Anyway, do you want to go on a date? I find dads to be quite experienced in the baby-making department."
Stranger, choking: "AAAAAAAAAAAAgggccchhAAA"
I tell him that I just want to have dinner with him, like that scene in Killing Eve
You: "Come on! I just want to have dinner with you, like that scene in Killing Eve!"
Stranger, choking: "hhhcchhh...k..k..."
Huh. Seems like he passed out.

>Walk down the hallway and search around for other rooms, mainly the kitchen
I check my surroundings
A little late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom