• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

This sounds like something an attack helicopter would say
Moy just asked you guys to stop and then you continue to do it?
Actually, I’ve had a couple of rough days so I was just kind of joking around so arigarmy, I just just being silly. Frankly, things have been tough and humor/comedy is how I get through most things.
It's not funny and all you do is put other users in a bad mood. You can cope without offending others.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Actually, I’ve had a couple of rough days so I was just kind of joking around arigarmy; I just just being silly. Frankly, things have been tough and humor/comedy is how I get through most things.
man i shouldve read that before i posted

damn

now im actually a ****

It's not funny and all you do is put other users in a bad mood.
Who the **** told you I was in a bad mood?

Lay off, big boy.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moy just asked you guys to stop and then you continue to do it?

It's not funny and all you do is put other users in a bad mood. You can cope without offending others.
I appreciate you standing up for me, but I can look after myself, you know. :p Just leave this to me, I'll get it sorted out. I don't want you getting yourself in trouble because of me.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know, I gotta be honest.

Persona 5 might be among my favorite games of all time. I never expected that.

It characterizes high schoolers extremely well, and that’s coming from an American school teacher. Yes, things in the game are silly and over the top. It also more or less takes me back to high school.

It also kinda makes me think about how cool it would be to be a superhero, kinda like the Phantom Thieves. By day, a student but by night...naive, or headstrong, or clutzy teens trying to right the wrongs of society. Each of the characters has a unique and believable personality, and they each have their own story and reasons for wanting to do something to make the world better. It’s admirable.

I picked Ann to romance, and it was a choice between her and Makoto for me. But I like Ann as a character. She may not be the most self aware or “brightest”, but she has a great personality.

I don’t know though, Yusuke may be my favorite. He’s hilarious.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Bask in the glory that is my Persona 5 experience. Despite it being like 3 months after his Smash reveal, I see why you love the character and the game. I’m beyond hyped to play as him, for real.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
One more bad Oz joke:

What place in Oz has the most plants?

The Emerald City. It's full of Greenhouses.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I wish that Mario 1's Underground theme would stop getting remixes. Like, I get it that's nostalgic and all, but almost every game has it, and it gets kinda annoying after a while. I think the only mainstream Mario games that didn't have it were SMB2, the Land Games, and SMW, and those games had the best underground themes in the entire series.

Switch things up, you know

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah my grandma died a few days ago :/
nah dude **** that bull dude i got your back

everyone copes in different ways, no one should be discouraged from trying what they think is best and you shouldn't beat yourself up over how one reacts to your naturally erratic and confusing behavior

if theyre offended well **** they can mope and cry all they want but it wont stop a natural emotion and the stages of grieving/mourning to take effect

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

It characterizes high schoolers extremely well, and that’s coming from an American school teacher. Yes, things in the game are silly and over the top. It also more or less takes me back to high school.

It also kinda makes me think about how cool it would be to be a superhero, kinda like the Phantom Thieves. By day, a student but by night...naive, or headstrong, or clutzy teens trying to right the wrongs of society. Each of the characters has a unique and believable personality, and they each have their own story and reasons for wanting to do something to make the world better. It’s admirable.

I picked Ann to romance, and it was a choice between her and Makoto for me. But I like Ann as a character. She may not be the most self aware or “brightest”, but she has a great personality.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Bask in the glory that is my Persona 5 experience. Despite it being like 3 months after his Smash reveal, I see why you love the character and the game. I’m beyond hyped to play as him, for real.
Switch port?

Please Atlus?

I wanna play this game...

D

Deleted member

Detective Pikachu bashes Faygoshill's head against a rock several times.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey Shishoe, feel free to message me about what I said.

Eh, I’m not super close with my family but she was my grandma and all. I’ll be skipping the funeral since it’s half way around the world. Did the same for both of my grandpas as well. Just kind of feeling “bleh” and joking around is how I get through rough spots.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

;)

My sister's boyfriend has been playing through Persona 5 and it makes me really want to play it again. Maybe over the summer.

It's either that or KH3 Critical if they release it by then. Hopefully that fixes how easy the game is. Seriously, even on Proud Mode it was incredibly easy. My first death was to the secret boss after I had beaten the game.

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I think one of my favorite quotes, which I think can apply here is from a PD session I had before I student taught a few years ago. It was on being a highly effective professional.

“First seek to understand. Then, seek to be understood.”

The other quote I try to live by is from my grandmother, who passed away over the summer. Whenever I vented about school issues (yikes, the last school I worked at S U C K E D) she always said “Do the best you can, when you can”.

I’ve lived a much happier life living by those two things.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Switch port?

Please Atlus?

I wanna play this game...
Persona 5 comes out to Switch...

Game starts....

Opening cutscene is changed so Joker is knocked out....

Wakes up in a wagon with a person next to you and two in front of you...

"Hey you, you're finally awake"

Todd Howard did it again.

D

Deleted member

Those past few pages are ****ing yikes.

We approaching Wonder Red levels of insanely long names for trivial things.
We can't stop until we're Under Night In Birth Execution: Late [ST] The Deep Darkness Of The Hollow Night New Shells Of Incarnation Alight One Swing Of A Sword Sinuous White Snake Savage Fangs Of The Beast Tonight The Deepest Night Blessing For All Who Confronts levels of naming things

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think one of my favorite quotes, which I think can apply here is from a PD session I had before I student taught a few years ago. It was on being a highly effective professional.

“First seek to understand. Then, seek to be understood.”

The other quote I try to live by is from my grandmother, who passed away over the summer. Whenever I vented about school issues (yikes, the last school I worked at S U C K E D) she always said “Do the best you can, when you can”.

I’ve lived a much happier life living by those two things.
Your grandma had good advice.

I just felt that little spark of inspiration in my heart.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ultimate Social Thread: The Wonderful World of Secretary Doctor Professor Pumpkaboo and the Legendary Long as Hell Thread Title - Only on Nintendo 64

AND KNUCKLES

FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

NEW FUNKY MODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom