• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I like being good at the game, but I’m not super into watching competitive players play, to be honest.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For some reason: Yoshi Clan in G Major was in my recommended.

Sounds better than the original. Really.

Iridium

Smash Hero
So does Lucina just shut out Palutena that badly, or was it mainly a Leo v Nairo thing?
This is one of the few times I have seen Leo not pick Ike against him. Perhaps he just prefers her better mobility in this matchup, and she has about the same advantages as Ike in this case anyway. She probably does not get stuck in combos as much.

On a side note, this is the longest the thread has talked about Smash, I see.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, Nairo was doing better with ZSS but Leo was just giving him no room to breathe.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I like being good at the game, but I’m not super into watching competitive players play, to be honest.
Understandable.
These matches are artforms though, they're well comentated and they do a bunch of comedy sketches with the players in between too.

D

Deleted member

I like to think Leffen just has a detailed chronicle of everything every European player has ever said. As revenge for evidence.zip perhaps.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Watch Zackray 3 stock Samsora on the first game like Lea did to him at Frostbite.

D

Deleted member

Evidence.zip?

Explain?
Armada once tweeted that Leffen doesn’t zip his pants up with evidence to prove it. Was a really big controversy, Leffen had to be banned for months.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I’m trying to get it just right but I always seem to fail. Either to late or to early, and trying harder makes me play worse. Advice?

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
16k for winning grands? That's really not bad, damn.

Also seeing leffen and chillen commentate together is still surreal even though it's been like 5 years since the beef

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku the countour of your pfp on mobile looks like Lunaala
I check Smashboards almost exclusively on PC, so I wouldn't have noticed, otherwise..

But now that you mention it, If I squint enough, I can see what you mean
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku I’m trying to get it just right but I always seem to fail. Either to late or to early, and trying harder makes me play worse. Advice?
Are you listen for the audio cue, and keeping on the beat?

Unlike most Rhythm games, there are no real visual cues in rhythm Heaven. Mostly just audio ones...

It's very helpful if you count in your head when playing
First Contact is the best Minigame in Megamix, you cant change my mind so dont try
Sumo Brothers has this as it's music, tho

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Damn Zackary woke up at the end of that match. Also Zero is a surprisingly good commentator.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Zackray can still do this. He almost made a complete 3 stock comeback like it was nothing.

D

Deleted member

I check Smashboards almost exclusively on PC, so I wouldn't have noticed, otherwise..

But now that you mention it, If I squint enough, I can see what you mean

Are you listen for the audio cue, and keeping on the beat?

Unlike most Rhythm games, there are no real visual cues in rhythm Heaven. Mostly just audio ones...

It's very helpful if you count in your head when playing

Sumo Brothers says hi
I’m trying that, but it’s not helping. Especially Air Rally. When he shoots it high, I anticipate to hit it after 4, but Unhave to hit it inbetween 2 and 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom