• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lets see:
:ultinkling::ultkrool::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultpichu::ultsonic::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultolimar::ultness::ultchrom::ultroy::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultwolf::ultganondorf::ultfox::ultpikachu::ultlucas::ultike:
Are probably the most complained about characters online
Then we also have :ultpalutena: and unless I’m missing more, we have our list of characters that Sakurai will nerf (except Palutena...that’s his child)
I can only think about Pauline or Dr.Willy due to their spirit battles.

But even then, I personally don’t have a problem with those.
I meant actual characters...but **** those spirits anyways

D

Deleted member

As someone who mained Wario from Brawl to Wii U, it makes me happy to see Wario look so good in Ultimate. Makes me miss playing the character, honestly; Wario has always been super fun to play as!
The fact that they brought back the Shoulder Bash to his moveset helps a lot too.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
How many characters are truly hated in Smash Ultimate tho
I remember watching a match between Mega Man and Pikachu before the macro-cancel nerf, and a ton of scrubby twitch users were booing Mega Man while cheering Pikachu.

That stream gave me cancer.

D

Deleted member

Ok. Let’s talk about Matpat’s new video.

First off, he yet again used fanmade images.

Not like he’s gonna blame it on his editors or anything though...

D

Deleted member

Wow, Gluto won 3-0. Surprised, but it’s clear that Zack was just struggling to get kills a lot of the time.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I did not see that coming, but Zackray can play very nervously sometimes. Leo vs. Nairo might be a lot closer.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact that they brought back the Shoulder Bash to his moveset helps a lot too.
Yeah, I freaked out when I saw that for the first time, lol. Any reference to Wario Land, no matter how small, is appreciated. :)

Also, holy cow seeing Gluttony's Wario here is a real treat. It is insane how different Wario is in this game compared to Smash 4.

D

Deleted member

What is the RPG y'all have played the most and how many times have you played it?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wario's one of those characters I hate playing against, but watching a good one is really fun.

D

Deleted member

What is the RPG y'all have played the most and how many times have you played it?
Honestly I can't replay RPGs without a NG+ for extra content to make it worth it

The kinds of RPGs I'm into are those big, 100+ hour adventures so they're too daunting for me to replay lmao

D

Deleted member

Wario's one of those characters I hate playing against, but watching a good one is really fun.
I went against one on Quick Play once that just absolutely destroyed me. Competent Warios are a force to be reckoned with for sure.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That dunk from MK Leo though.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Smash Ultimate Summit (one of the bigger Smash Ultimate tournaments).
Zackray is a very good :ultwolf: player who just got completely shut out by Gluttony's :ultwario:.
Big for an invitational, I guess, but not that big overall.

Summit. Zackray’s a 16 year old mainly Wolf player from Japan.
Turning 17 in a week, I think.

His waft is just so clutch as a move, and I felt a little conflicted at this. Zackray has a good Wario himself, but he has not played other top Warios anyway, so there is that. He also just plays somewhat worse when nerves get to him.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So does Lucina just shut out Palutena that badly, or was it mainly a Leo v Nairo thing?

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Watching Wario is great and all but I'm still sad he doesn't tell his opponents to 'HAVE A ROTTEN DAY' when throwing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom