• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
No, it does absolutely nothing right now. That's why it intrigues me.
If you have save data for Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee from it, that's how you get your free partner Pikachu or Eevee spirit. I know this because that's how I got my Eevee.

It'll probably be used for similar Spirit promotions in the future.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Yes, you called? What's this about?
Shiny had an arena opened named "Shishœ is awesome!". Even though you weren't actually in it.

I'm not sure what adjective I'd use if I was naming an arena after you, but I don't know if "awesome" would be it. :p But I got an arena named "Moydow is god" shortly after, so I guess I win in the end. :p

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
whoever bop is, they need a nerf... please.... spare me!

LOL

NineS

Smash Lord
The arena was fun while it lasted.
Just shows I need plenty more practice.

So many times where I tilted in the wrong direction out of panic.

I go into the zone for a bit, rack up a lot of damage, but then I fall out of it for even longer and I get cost the match.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If you have save data for Let's Go Pikachu or Eevee from it, that's how you get your free partner Pikachu or Eevee spirit. I know this because that's how I got my Eevee.

It'll probably be used for similar Spirit promotions in the future.
It just gave me mine. I didn't have to click on that at any point since release. Are you sure? Because it's been greyed out since I got the game on launch despite getting my Eevee spirit.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And as soon as we go past 4 players, the arena starts crashing again. Nice job, Nintendo.
well obviously

the switch is meant to be social. go buy a plane ticket, meet some internet randoms, and play local like real gamers always should have done

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I've made an arena, if it'll help.
ID: G8N77
Pass: 222

Last edited:

NineS

Smash Lord
It just gave me mine. I didn't have to click on that at any point since release. Are you sure? Because it's been greyed out since I got the game on launch despite getting my Eevee spirit.
I believe that gift box is supposed to be for rematching against newcomers you've lost to.

I may be wrong.
EDIT: Definitely wrong.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can get Pikachu and Eevee in the shop.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Anyone wanna come to Dublin and team up with me so we can win this thing? :p
https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/european-smash-ball-team-cup-tickets-55515930643

I dunno if there is much of a Smash scene in Ireland outside of this. I went to one or two tournaments years ago when Smash 4 was new, and did half-decently in them, and I wouldn't mind trying again, but I never hear of anything any more. Unfortunately this thing seems to be for teams only so I can't enter.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm pretty sure, unless I'm remembering incorrectly.

First I got an ingame message, then I had to go select the gift con to receive it.

NineS

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Graizen

Smash Champion
Only if you're paying for my interplanetary travel.

I mean, what? I'm definitely on Earth, what are you saying?

hentai is anime, but it's art.
Hey Nines my friend , long time no see!
How are you doing?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
PsySmasher PsySmasher

I think you made some post about looking for a new secondary a few days ago, right?

I recall you putting Palutena as a choice and I think she'd fit you like a GLOVE!!! I've fought a few Palutenas that have really had me stumped, like I really did not know what to do against them LOL and I think she'd fit your playstyle because I feel like you're really good at spacing and knowing exactly when to go for the hit, I noticed that when I fought you with my Kirby, so Palutena would be great for this since her attacks have a lotta range, etc. She's a bit technical but I really think it might be worth it for you to give her a chance! You'd be invincible!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
hentai is just anime but naked
nah, it's just anime at full power

its unrestricted

always going for what it was meant to be, but held back by completely understandable laws lack of training

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shiny had an arena opened named "Shishœ is awesome!". Even though you weren't actually in it.

I'm not sure what adjective I'd use if I was naming an arena after you, but I don't know if "awesome" would be it. :p But I got an arena named "Moydow is god" shortly after, so I guess I win in the end. :p
Of course "awesome" would be one of the adjectives used to describe me! See, Shiny recognizes that at the very least, unlike some people.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm gonna take a break from Smash again for awhile.

This isn't working.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
OK guys i have to make an emergency exit it's totally not bc i just got 2 stocked LOL nope what r u talking about??????? :laugh: :) :OO

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Any active arenas right now?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Of course "awesome" would be one of the adjectives used to describe me! See, Shiny recognizes that at the very least, unlike some people.
Well, his other arena did acknowledge that I'm the superior one, so I guess he can't be that far off the mark. :p

The only reason I'm struggling to come up with anything is because I suspect my initial ideas would be blocked by Nintendo's censors. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom