• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I still have a lot of cool stuff coming this year:
>The K.Rool amiibo.
>RE2.
>KH3.
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.
>Mortal Kombat 11.
>CTR: Nitro Fueled.
>Piranha Plant.
>My trip to Madrid where i will meet again with an old friend.
>Pauline in Mario Tennis Aces.
>Godzilla:King Of The Monsters.
>The new Fantastic Four comics.
>The Skrulls in Captain Marvel.
>The “Fantastic” update for Spidey PS4.
>Medievil.
>Yoshi’s Crafted World.
>Animal Crossing.

I may be a Metroid fan, but these will make the wait easy.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Hello. I'm Masahiro Sakurai. Unfortunately, I will not be working on a second season of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC...

...Because I'm handing it off to Retro Studios.

D

Deleted member

I wonder who's gonna be the best of the Marth-likes in this game...

I don't think Marth is, since his tippers are so inconsistent and the new movement mechanics make it easier to get in.

I WOULD say Chrom out of pure bias, but his godawful recovery is gonna make it really hard for him in conpetetive play.

Roy can't space his attacks properly, even if his sweetspots are bigger in this game.

So I guess Lucina, since she has no glaring weaknesses? But at the same time she has no major strengths, either...

Nonetheless, though, I feel all of them are good. All of then are A-tier or above at LEAST imo

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No Kanto at all please, now what Katoninan variants of newer guys? :troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
I wouldnt be shocked if they actually did that BS
I thought they had something to do with Layton.
I like to call Professor Layton their 1st born that got its dagree, is a teacher and living good on its own and Inazuma and Yokai watch are The little kids they still love and are helping move up in life. Fantasy life and Ni No Kuni are the babies

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
With all these Retro Studios jokes, I wouldn’t be surprised if they developed the next Mario game.

D

Deleted member

Are people not hyped for Gen 8 of Pokemon or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Good lord, its so hot in here that I feel like I'm melting. I literally have a fan in front of me, as well as some ice cubes. And to make things worse, I was trying to scare away a bug that came very close to my face and accidentally hit myself making my nose bleed.

By the way, is Retro Studios being responsible for stuff the new meme this time?

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
“Hello. I am Shigeru Miyamoto bringing you an important announcement. We at Nintendo have decided that as of right now, Retro Studios... Will not get control over our Super Mario games... What, you thought I would announce that I would?”

Pakky

Smash Hero
Are people not hyped for Gen 8 of Pokemon or something?
I am hyped, Let's go has done a lot of things right I just hope we keep a lot of the UI stuff and tone the gen 1 stuff down to a 2 instead of cranking it up to a 96.

Retro in charge of a new Paper Mario

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
“Hello. I am Shigeru Miyamoto bringing you an important announcement. We at Nintendo have decided that as of right now, Retro Studios... Will not get control over our Super Mario games... What, you thought I would announce that I would?”
"Instead, we are announcing that Retro Studios will be responsible for making the new Waluigi game for the Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned for more news on the game."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a game, pick 3 characters to add in Smash, a male, a female and an animal/non humanoid/monster character. Here's mine:

- Male: Sora from Kingdom Hearts
- Female: Marisa Kirisame from Touhou
- Non Human: Slime from Dragon Quest
Assuming that you can't have a pair of fighters...
-Male: Skull Kid
-Female: Elma
-Non-Human: Imp Midna

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
"Instead, we are announcing that Retro Studio will be responsible for making the new Waluigi game for the Nintendo Switch. Stay tuned for more news on the game."
“However, it will take until 2021 until the game is properly finished. I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope you can wait until then.”

Pakky

Smash Hero
Here's a game, pick 3 characters to add in Smash, a male, a female and an animal/non humanoid/monster character. Here's mine:

- Male: Eggman

- Female: 2B from Nier

-Non Human: Earthworm Jim

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I wonder who's gonna be the best of the Marth-likes in this game...

I don't think Marth is, since his tippers are so inconsistent and the new movement mechanics make it easier to get in.

I WOULD say Chrom out of pure bias, but his godawful recovery is gonna make it really hard for him in conpetetive play.

Roy can't space his attacks properly, even if his sweetspots are bigger in this game.

So I guess Lucina, since she has no glaring weaknesses? But at the same time she has no major strengths, either...

Nonetheless, though, I feel all of them are good. All of then are A-tier or above at LEAST imo
I feel Chrom is the best as he's got enough strength to back up that weakness. Plus he can take you with him

D

Deleted member

>Retro Studios is Thanos.
>The Infinity Stones are Metroid, DKC, Mario, Smash, Kirby, Star Fox and Zelda.
>Retro Studios already holds the DKC stone and a half of the Metroid one.
>Retro tried to get the Star Fox stone, but failed.
>The same happened with the Kirby stone.
>Now, RS wants to change this trend by going for the biggest of all... Mario.
>With the Mario stone, Retro finally took control of the two before.
>Retro Studios invade Hyrule and take the Zelda stone.
>Then Dreamland for the Kirby one.
>Only Smash is left.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
As soon as Piranha Plant releases, I'll be going online with the tag Weed Killer as a Villager and start hunting Piranha Plants.

That'll be fun.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Male: Gran (Granblue Fantasy) (Most of the human males I want are already in)
Female: Elma or KOS-MOS (Xenoblade X/Xenosaga)
Non Human: Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby)

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Nice profile picture. :denzel:
I only had my other profile pic (the cake-eating Threo) because I was trying to pull for her during an event (which only happens once every month).
It didn't work out.

So I just picked another Forte pic (I've had her as my profile pic before).
She's one of my most wanted for Granblue Fantasy Versus.
She's not gonna get in though.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Guys, we are forgetting something important. With the news on Metroid Prime 4, any leak that mentioned it coming this year or gameplay showcase is proven false now. I love seeing those fake 4chan leaks being proven fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom