• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Guys, quick question, it's 3:30 right now, and I'm 20 or so minutes from H-Mart. All I've had today are a pack of poptarts and a granola bar, should I go and eat some ramen over at the cafe there or not?
I personally find that when I don't eat enough I end up feeling more fatigued by the end of the day. I'd say go for it, especially if you have things you want to get done today.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Super Smash Bros 4 Spirit Battle

Fighters: 2 Clouds
Stage: Smashville
Music: Menu-Wii U/3rd
Conditions: The enemy's special moves have increased power. The enemies favor special moves.
Where's the Bayo, Jai?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I get to say I was here for page 2069. Nice.
I personally find that when I don't eat enough I end up feeling more fatigued by the end of the day. I'd say go for it, especially if you have things you want to get done today.
Good point, alright. Thank you!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Iron Man Spirit Battle

Fighter: Samus
Stage: Prism Tower
Music: The Great Tower Showdown 2
Conditions: The enemy starts with a rocket pack. The enemy's side special has increased power.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Disappointed that I missed out on following the Hunger Games last night, but it was fun reading through it later. Guess we found out I'm not a "Good Guy" after all; apologies to everyone who I destroyed! :laugh:

And I learned that Giygas's weakness is being stupid around lakes...
The Hunger Games Thread is active right now, if you wanna pop over.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Out of curiosity, are a majority of your most-wanted characters from franchises already represented on the roster, or from those that aren't?

As of now, most of the characters I want are from existing franchises. I can't say for sure, but I think the popular opinion is "add more new franchises", so I'm expecting everyone else to say something close to the opposite of me. Personally, Smash 4 burnt me out a bit (not including Miis, we got 10 new franchises on the roster), so I'm really digging Ultimate's trend so far.
A mixture: about half of my most wanted characters are from series already represented in Smash on the roster (well one sort of isn't, but sort of is). I'd definitely like a Zelda newcomer even if they aren't as much of a big deal as a big name third-party. And while Mario certainly has plenty of characters on the roster, there's still one or two more that I think would be cool to add.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Out of curiosity, are a majority of your most-wanted characters from franchises already represented on the roster, or from those that aren't?

As of now, most of the characters I want are from existing franchises. I can't say for sure, but I think the popular opinion is "add more new franchises", so I'm expecting everyone else to say something close to the opposite of me. Personally, Smash 4 burnt me out a bit (not including Miis, we got 10 new franchises on the roster), so I'm really digging Ultimate's trend so far.
Outside of a Bravely Default rep and KOS-MOS/T-elos, all of my most wanted are from franchises already in Smash.

Joker was the other major one, but I got that one already.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
If Marvel vs. Capcom 4 were Smash Ultimate.

Marvel:
Blackheart
Black Panther
Black Widow
Bone Claw Wolverine
Cable
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Colossus
Cyclops
Deadpool
Doctor Doom
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gambit
Hawkeye
Hulk
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Iceman
Iron Fist
Iron Man
Juggernaut
Magneto
Marrow
MODAK
Nova
Omega Red
Onslaught
Phoenix
Psylocke
Rocket Raccoon
Rogue
Sabretooth
Sentinel
She-Hulk
Silver Samurai
Shuma-Gorath
Spider-Man
Spiral
Storm
Super Skrull
Taskmaster
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom
War Machine
Winter Soldier
Wolverine
X-23

Capcom:
Anita
Akuma
Albert Wesker
Amaterasu
Amingo
Anakaris
B.B. Hood
Cammy White
Captain Commando
Charlie Nash
Chris Redfield
Chun-Li
Crimson Viper
Dan Hibiki
Dante
Dhalsim
Felicia
Firebrand
Frank West
Guile
Hayato Kanzaki
Hsien-Ko
Jedah Dohma
Jill Valentine
Jin Saotome
Ken Masters
M. Bison
Mega Man
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan Aensland
Nathan Spencer
Nemesis
Phoenix Wright
Roll
Ruby Heart
Ryu
Sakura Kasugano
Servbot
Sigma
Sir Arthur
SonSon
Strider Hiryu
Trish
Tron Bonne
Vergil
Viewtiful Joe
Zangief
X
Zero

Only question is? Who'd be the newcomers?
I have loads of characters I'd be happy with tbh

- Nero
- Lady
- Asura
- Yasha
- Augus
- Bass.exe
- Proto Man
- Rashid
- Juri
- Gill
- Kolin
- Menat
- Karin
- G
- Poison
- Nina
- Regina
- Mr X
- Jack Baker
- Leon
- Claire
- Birkin
- Ada Wong
- Astaroth
- Silvia
- Alastor
- Jet Black
- Gran Bruce
- Gene
- Samanosuke
- Franziska von Karma
- Edgeworth
- Pyron
- Demitri
- Lord Raptor
- Hien
- The Grandmaster

- Drax
- Star-Lord
- Moon Knight
- Sentry
- Dr Octopus
- Carnage
- Knull
- Miles Morales
- Ms Marvel
- Green Goblin
- Spider Gwen
- Sandman
- Blade
- Wasp
- Ant-Man
- Baron Mordo
- Loki
- Korg and Miek
- Shuri
- Killmonger
- Cloak & Dagger
- Medusa
- Black Bolt
- Beta Ray Bill
- Kingpin
- Daredevil
- Luke Cage
- Apocalypse
- Beast
- Negasonic Teenage Warhead
- Annihilus
- Maximus
- Mephisto
- Robbie Reyes
- Quake
- Nick Fury
- Coulson
- Devil Dinosaur and Moon Girl

Yeah, that's loads lol. Any selection of them would be neat

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh ****

I just REALIZED

Brave was the second codename to be leaked

Brave(ly) Second

Agnès isn’t playable in Bravely Second but Edea is

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda she’s ****ing in fam

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dude

pls

At this point the horse has been beaten to death so hard it's come back to life only to be beaten to death again

Probably about time to drop it, yeah?
Halberd Spirit Battle

Fighters: Meta Knight(x8)
Stage: duh
Music: Meta Knights Revenge
Conditions: The enemy's have increased just power. The enemy's start out with a ray gun.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
this is so glad, alexa play baby bird

I still have to get around to playing those games I bought. I keep getting distracted.

I swear if they rerelease them together on Switch before I even put my 3DS copies into my 3DS...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh, that's great news! :)
That’s amazing!
Congrats man :D
Congratulations, Toaster!
Thanks, everyone~

Does that allow you to legalize Halberd?
Halberd Spirit Battle

Fighters: Meta Knight(x8)
Stage: duh
Music: Meta Knights Revenge
Conditions: The enemy's have increased just power. The enemy's start out with a ray gun.
Oh for ****'s sake

D

Deleted member

Spongebob Spirit Battle

Fighters: Pac Man, Pink K. Rool, Brown ZSS, Red Wario
Stage: Tortimer Island
Music: King K Rool/ Ship Deck 2
Conditions: Defeat an army of fighters, you can't swim. The enemy's turn giant at high damage.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Yeah, most of my most wanteds also come from currently represented series. Maxwell, Arcade Rabbit, and maybe Megaman X/Grovyle/Fawful are the exceptions.

D

Deleted member

My wants are pretty much a mix of both, honestly. My most wanted comes from an already repped series, though.

If DLC introduces nothing but new franchises, I'm alright with that. I'm pretty much cool with anyone as long as they're fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Captain America Spirit Battle

Fighter: Captain Falcon
Stage: Prism Tower
Music: Lost Levels Medley
Conditions: The enemy has increased attack power. The enemy reflects projectiles. The enemy has a back shield.

D

Deleted member

I have a few problems with the Brave = Bravely Default rep connection mostly being that it's too obvious which a good codename shouldn't be.

You could argue that Piranha Plant's codename is obvious cause it indeed is but if we consider the "Piranha Plant was going to be in base" theory it would make sense why it was obvious as it might've been an afterthought,

Though for Joker's codename it was only obvious in hindsight since we had the character revealed to us before we learned of his codename. Some people could've thought Jack meant Jak & Daxter, Raiden, Handsome Jack, etc. but now that Joker was revealed first we don't have that so in hindsight is it only obvious.

That's one of the few problems I have with Brave being Erdrick too, it's kind of obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom