• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

What’s the most heavily-stereotyped thing you can think of which actually exists?

D

Deleted member

...I can't believe it. Playing through the end-part of Final Fantasy IX.

Zidane literally pulled a Rex.

He pulled the "...and all you guys!" Card.

I'm ****ing screaming.

HYPER_AAAAAH.png

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'll do it. People like imagining me dead.
Point me in the right direction and I’ll accidentally-

“I dOn’T kNoW wHaT hApPeNeD oCcIfEr, ThEy JuSt BlEw Up...”

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve got me some nice new skinny jeans with those ridges on the thighs. Wonder when this phase’ll wear off.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
ok guys give me some hot takes I'll start

Gucci Gang is better than Hey Jude and does repetition better

really give me the unpopular stuff I wanna hear it
It makes perfect sense why Ninten is not on the roster: The Mother fanbase is primarily focused on 2 and 3. I don't think the lack of a Porky spirit means he's in, but he makes more sense because of the fanbase's focus.

If FE fans were like Pokemon fans they'd want the four Marths to be the only reps on the roster. And they'd want those four Marths to be four Ikes.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Old news but I was reading an article about Sakurai’s work habits and heath and how he used an IV at work to help him get through the day after food poisoning.

And I felt like mentioning it here that I have had more IV drips put into me here in my decade worth of Japan than I had in my entire life in the States. Like seriously. There was this one doctor where I used to live who spoke English well which was helpful if we were suffering from something that was hard to explain in Japanese. But we also called him Dr. Drip because no matter the problem, we would be put on the drip for like an hour.

I once had tonsillitis (didn’t realize it) and thankfully I didn’t need a tonsillectomy but he still put me on a drip while he looked over my medical readings and stuff. I felt perfectly fine.

Another girl had sprained her finger. She also got the drip.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Old news but I was reading an article about Sakurai’s work habits and heath and how he used an IV at work to help him get through the day after food poisoning.

And I felt like mentioning it here that I have had more IV drips put into me here in my decade worth of Japan than I had in my entire life in the States. Like seriously. There was this one doctor where I used to live who spoke English well which was helpful if we were suffering from something that was hard to explain in Japanese. But we also called him Dr. Drip because no matter the problem, we would be put in the drip for like an hour.

I once had tonsillitis (didn’t realize it) and thankfully I didn’t need a tonsillectomy but he still put me on a drip while he looked over my medical readings and stuff. I felt perfectly fine.
Weird, wonder why that is. I guess because they can help effectively with a variety of problems?

All I can think of now is the quote from Freeman's Mind where Freeman brings up that he had a med student as a roommate in grad school, so when he got super drunk at night he could just hook up an IV with saline solution overnight and wake up with just a slight buzz.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just finished packing all of my game cases and amiibo into boxes. My bedroom already seems so much duller without them. I didin't expect putting some discs and plastic figures in a box to be this emotional for me but just looking at the now-empty bookshelf in my room is making me feel really dang sad.

For context, I could be getting a job transfer at any point in the next month. I need to be prepared to move on a moment's notice, so I'm packing some non-essentials preemptively. Luckily I don't own a ton of stuff.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I just realized a hypothetical Smash direct could talk about not only version 3.0 and Joker, but also Smash World. I think that would be enough substance to justify a direct.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
alright guys I'm out. might not be back until day after tomorrow cause I'm performing in new orleans tomorrow. if the thread explodes while I'm gone remember I'm hot, Toasterbrains is a good dad and Gwendolyn eats boogers (not her own)
You got this buddy I'd say make me proud but you already have!

D

Deleted member

I sometimes wonder if we could get two Square reps since SE is a company made from merging Square and Enix, maybe we could get one rep for both of them but it's rather unlikely I would say with so little slots to be filled for DLC I can't really see them putting two reps from the same company in.

Sad cause SE has a lot of good Options like Geno, Erdrick, Sora, Lara, Chrono, a Bravely Default rep and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hey guys if there’s more dlc I really really really hope one wave involves spirit promotions because...
DAC16500-CD47-4932-8040-4F7D664188D4.png

Cmon Nintendo I know she’s an indie but there’s more to her than you think!

D

Deleted member

Hey guys if there’s more dlc I really really really hope one wave involves spirit promotions because...
View attachment 196686
Did someone say Spirit Upgrades?

Geno2.png

I know it's unlikely but please I beg of you Nintendo

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Iridium

Smash Hero
View attachment 196686
One of my few hopes in that regard:

Very much near hopeless, but I can at least imagine.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Large Pictures Being Posted By All
0700D35C-B20C-43B9-9359-AE6B272163BC.png

Woomynetta

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Screenshot_20190307-083047.jpg

It took me litterally all ****ing morning but the Smashboards Hungergames are ready to commence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom