• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
God, I ****ing loved Fatal Frame V...

Is Fatal Frame VI too much to ask?
Probably, considering they didn't have enough faith in their product to release FF4 in the west or FF5 in any physical format.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm legit considering getting a mic and starting a channel to talk crap about games. I don't even wanna be Youtube famous, I kinda just wanna talk crap about games.

I probably shouldn't though.

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
Wait...

Grinch Leak
Jim Carrey is the Grinch
Jim Carrey
Eggman
Jim Carrey is Eggman in the Sonic Movie
Sonic
Sonic is in Smash
Smash
Eggman is just a spirit
Spirit
Spirits don't deconfirm fighters because of how many of them there are...

GUYS

JIM CARREY CONFIRMED FOR SMASH
I honestly don't think the Grinch should die just yet! I've said this one million times and I will say it again until the day I die!!

I would have rather had at least one of the G.L (Grinch Leak) character's make into the game as the first Mircotranaction (What their doing is clearly not DLC) fighter as opposed to a stupid/unwanted Wario/Bowser Jr./K. Rool clone!

I would rather have several G.L Character's in the game as additional Microtransaction fighter!

As opposed to some boring anime edge-lord sword fighter who rip's off Bayonetta/Marth (The Joker)! Some unknown swordsmen nobody cares about that will rip off Robin and Marth (Fedrick from Discount Fire Emblem/Dragon Quest)! Or some stupid Villager clone that has no reason to be included (Some guy named Steve)!

Nintendo and Sakurai! If you had any sense at all! Please cancel the crappy Microtransactions I mentioned and please give us the Grinch Leak fighters (That's all we ask of you guys)!

And if you guys could throw in the old modes! Trophies! And a legitiment story mode (And some functional online multiplayer)! Then all will be forgiven!

D

Deleted member

I honestly don't think the Grinch should die just yet! I've said this one million times and I will say it again until the day I die!!

I would have rather had at least one of the G.L (Grinch Leak) character's make into the game as the first Mircotranaction (What their doing is clearly not DLC) fighter as opposed to a stupid/unwanted Wario/Bowser Jr./K. Rool clone!

I would rather have several G.L Character's in the game as additional Microtransaction fighter!

As opposed to some boring anime edge-lord sword fighter who rip's off Bayonetta/Marth (The Joker)! Some unknown swordsmen nobody cares about that will rip off Robin and Marth (Fedrick from Discount Fire Emblem/Dragon Quest)! Or some stupid Villager clone that has no reason to be included (Some guy named Steve)!

Nintendo and Sakurai! If you had any sense at all! Please cancel the crappy Microtransactions I mentioned and please give us the Grinch Leak fighters (That's all we ask of you guys)!

And if you guys could throw in the old modes! Trophies! And a legitiment story mode (And some functional online multiplayer)! Then all will be forgiven!
Never change, mate. You're golden.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Teacup gang split up.

Smashing is no longer "the Corrin guy". He forfeited the title.
I'm definitely still "the Corrin guy"

Here, I'll prove it, by changing my avatar to that one image you posted here, earlier
And all this time I thought Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku was female.
You're not the first person who thought this

Do I act a bit feminine or something?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Never interact with my posts ever again.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Is this what it felt like when the common folk spoke with Jesus?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm definitely still "the Corrin guy"

Here, I'll prove it, by changing my avatar to that one image you posted here, earlier
Knew I'd goad you into it. ;)

You're aren't the first person who thought this

Do I act a bit feminine or something?
Honestly, I think it's because you aren't brash or aggressive. People see that and a female icon and assume in their head.

They're good traits though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Holy **** talk about a blast from the SmashBoards past for me
You just rocked my mind with a nostalgia bomb

D

Deleted member

Awesome! Next time, make me Joker in a swimsuit. ;) ( I forgot to mention that. )
I am so excited!!! Thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Noipoi

Howdy!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom