• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Pssst, I'd like to join this thing, for ****s n giggles. How about getting my boy Josh in this thing as the Kappa emote?
View attachment 196627

And I am hoping we get Melty Blood characters by the end of the game's life cycle. Turns out the Aino sprite we saw was brand new, so work definitely went into it.
I participated in a twitch AMA Arcsys did a few days ago. Said there's plenty more fates coming and that "anything's possible" when it comes to including non-FG fates.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Nintendo rarely puts their stuff on sale. When they do, it's almost never under 25% off.

I'd wager they'll have a FE sale around their FE extravaganza in May though.
Eh, I just got it for $25 on eBay. That's a pretty good haul.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Said there's plenty more fates coming

I know, wrong fates, but I've been on a Fire Emblem kick and that's where my mind went.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
New one (again)

ID: BS4PS
Pass: 0124
Oooh, I'll join but I haven't played in so long I know I'll suck.

Edit: or not? I guess my internet is going full jank so maybe some other time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I love this Hunger Game Simulator, thank you.

Also Gilgamesh won the recent one!

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
I saw BBCTB got brought up?

I really liked the demo for that game, but the DLC and lack of time for it kinda made me go "eeeeeehhhhh" on release. I might still pick it up for cheap at some point, though.

Also, thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. Y'all are cool. :drohyou:
While I'm not too kneen on Playing BBCTB (Hard To Understand controls and way too much fanservice girls)!

I generally find it somewhat hilarious that a favorite internet show of mine represented in the game (RWBY) constantly get's the shaft in terms of character representation (When their are multiple heroes and villans from RWBY that honestly deserve a roster spot)

While Persona 4 (I would have appreciated seeing The Joker in that game so I could get a better understanding as to how he's play in Smash Ultimate) and some franchise named Under Night In Birth get twice as much rep as the Blaze Blue regular roster!

It's extremely hilarious if you all ask me!

D

Deleted member

I still wonder what the Mech Sakurai bought was for it couldn't have been inkling's weapon cause it's too different and it probably wasn't for any Mii Costume, Maybe Mach Rider was actually planned but later cut and that's why we didn't get any retro picks.

Maybe the Grinch was outdated promo material.

D

Deleted member

I still wonder what the Mech Sakurai bought was for it couldn't have been inkling's weapon cause it's too different and it probably wasn't for any Mii Costume, Maybe Mach Rider was actually planned but later cut and that's why we didn't get any retro picks.

show us liiiiiiight for noooooow

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord

Can we let the Grinch leak die please? The thing was too fan service to be real.

For all we know, maybe the Mech was a big red herring or Sakurai was just playing with toys as inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom