• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Eh, I just got it for $25 on eBay. That's a pretty good haul.
If you still want to give Nintendo your money and enjoy the game, the DLC isn't bad. While I wish it represented other series rather than just more Awakening, Fates and Shadow Dragon, the characters they chose were all good ones.

I wouldn't throw your money at it until you've decided you like the base game enough to warrant more characters though. FE:W's DLC isn't as fulfilling as Hryule Warriors's was in terms of content.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I participated in a twitch AMA Arcsys did a few days ago. Said there's plenty more fates coming and that "anything's possible" when it comes to including non-FG fates.
Well Persona 4 and RWBY also had non-FG beginnings, so that's the least of my worries. I need my woman. Saber's more likely, but still.
__arcueid_brunestud_and_toono_akiha_melty_blood_and_etc_drawn_by_takeuchi_takashi__9740e72961d...jpg

D

Deleted member

Can we let the Grinch leak die please? The thing was too fan service to be real.

For all we know, maybe the Mech was a big red herring or Sakurai was just playing with toys as inspiration.
No. Okay for real we should let it die and move on but it's fun memeing on it.

D

Deleted member

Watching all of these Critical Mode tricks showcases for the KH Final Mix games is making me want to play these games so bad, but I have a mountain of a backlog I need to get through. MMMMMMMMMM yeah fine I'll probably just do it, I'm in a KH mood after finishing 3.

Quick question for any DKC fans here: Should I play through DKC Returns before playing Tropical Freeze? I own Returns on 3DS and have played a bit of it, but I'm unsure if I should just play TF first or not. I've heard TF is the better of the two, but a part of me feels like if that is the case, I should save it for last.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Watching all of these Critical Mode tricks showcases for the KH Final Mix games is making me want to play these games so bad, but I have a mountain of a backlog I need to get through. MMMMMMMMMM yeah fine I'll probably just do it, I'm in a KH mood after finishing 3.

Quick question for any DKC fans here: Should I play through DKC Returns before playing Tropical Freeze? I own Returns on 3DS and have played a bit of it, but I'm unsure if I should just play TF first or not. I've heard TF is the better of the two, but a part of me feels like if that is the case, I should save it for last.
TF is better for sure, Retro learned from their first attempt and made a overall better experience. It also helps that the Snowmads are way better than the Tikis.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Wait...

Grinch Leak
Jim Carrey is the Grinch
Jim Carrey
Eggman
Jim Carrey is Eggman in the Sonic Movie
Sonic
Sonic is in Smash
Smash
Eggman is just a spirit
Spirit
Spirits don't deconfirm fighters because of how many of them there are...

GUYS

JIM CARREY CONFIRMED FOR SMASH

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ganondorf is fun.
I managed to slay you all until Shoto brought the DDD, in which I died from an unlucky up smash.
You all are still better than me, do not worry.
They were not forgotten
They were forbidden
owo
Nice.

D

Deleted member

TF is better for sure, Retro learned from their first attempt and made a overall better experience. It also helps that the Snowmads are way better than the Tikis.
I'm kind of worried playing the better of the two first may make me enjoy Returns slightly less. Do you think Returns would still feel fun to go back to compared to TF if I chose to play through it first?

Iridium

Smash Hero

Not that much of a DK fan, but I have played DKC Returns, so I would say go with that if you really just want the experience. I guess TF is always there if you don't mind skipping over.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
God, I ****ing loved Fatal Frame V...

Is Fatal Frame VI too much to ask?

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
8/8

Noooooooo

You know grey, life's not always about finishing first.
In that context I think life is literally about finishing as late as possible.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I keep talking about my eventual first year here, and I guess I won't stop. Only 11 days to go.

D

Deleted member

I'm kind of worried playing the better of the two first may make me enjoy Returns slightly less. Do you think Returns would still feel fun to go back to compared to TF if I chose to play through it first?
I find the situation kinda like playing DKC after DKC2, I like both games but I like the second just more. Also depends how far you are, its not a long game.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm terribly sorry for the wait, everyone...

Should be going up momentarily. I can't accept any more tributes. NateVO's Spider Ham was the last one I could take.

D

Deleted member

I find the situation kinda like playing DKC after DKC2, I like both games but I like the second just more. Also depends how far you are, its not a long game.
Yeah, that's true. I'll probably just play through TF first and then finish Returns afterwards. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom