• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roberk

Smash Champion
Considering Atlus considers Persona its own thing now, even going as far as the developers to differentiate between "Megaten" and "Persona," and counting the sales for each separately, I doubt it. Besides that, the Japanese audience, including Sakurai and Nintendo's higher-ups, don't associate Persona with SMT.
Sakurai: I don't consider SMT and Persona to represent one another.

Nintendo: Mm'kay, whatever.

Sakurai: Laughs maniacally as he adds an SMT rep and justifies it by being from a "different franchise".

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I would like for you to prove it. What is wrong with formal typing?
There's a difference betwen formal writing and unnatural writing. The entire point of our English classes is to teach students to put their thoughts into more than simple sentences.

If you've ever seen robots in movies, the way they talk is different from humans.

D

Deleted member

You calling my opinions a load of ****? You know what else is a load of ****? Your face! Your face is a load of ****!

Funny thing is a lot of my opinions actually line up near perfectly with yours so...
Well I just edited my post not too long ago. But what I'm more so getting at is miscommunication of our thoughts.

For instance, that one time Shiny thought the Netflix flat earth documentary was in favor of the flat earth. Point being, I don't think it has anything to do with Shiny's grammar, I just think he has things in mind that the rest of us don't understand where he's coming from. For instance....

What if ClaTheBae ClaTheBae 's avatar is a nipper plant crying dark tears?
Huh?

To be fair though, I often figure out where he's coming from. Like that one time he was talking about someone being a demon then I realized it was the post number. LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ya ever just feel like your arts crap and you straight up can't improve?
I've felt like I'm **** at a lot of things, and that's why I work to improve at them.
Keep going and doing what you enjoy, no one ever becomes a master without practice.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yes.

There are times when I'm frozen by my hate of my own work. Times when even as people are praising it all I can see are flaws that I want to change, leaving me stuck in a perpetual cycle of changing and re-changing until I just find it meaningless and lose all will to create.

Then one day I wake up and the motivation's back and the cycle continues.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yes many times

Scientifically incorrect
Thanks.
I just don't really like my art. I've been trying for so long but I am never satisfied. It looks like a 11 year old drew it.
Everybody else's art just looks so much better compared to mine.
I've felt like I'm **** at a lot of things, and that's why I work to improve at them.
Keep going and doing what you enjoy, no one ever becomes a master without practice.
Thanks m'lad.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Sakurai: I don't consider SMT and Persona to represent one another.

Nintendo: Mm'kay, whatever.

Sakurai: Laughs maniacally as he adds an SMT rep and justifies it by being from a "different franchise".
Also Nintendo:
giphy-11.gif

Legit, Nintendo would probably make more sales putting in the wheelchair girl from P5.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I know the feeling. I recently submitted stuff online after shying away from it though. Sometimes, you just gotta accept your own flaws [shrug].

There's a difference betwen formal writing and unnatural writing. The entire point of our English classes is to teach students to put their thoughts into more than simple sentences.

If you've ever seen robots in movies, the way they talk is different from humans.
You mean like this?

HELLO FELLOW HUE-MONS. I AM PASSING BY TO SAMPLE YOUR FOUR-EMS. DOING HUE-MON STUFF LIKE ALL OF YOU.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you volunteer.
Sign me up.

I know the feeling. I recently submitted stuff online after shying away from it though. Sometimes, you just gotta accept your own flaws [shrug].

You mean like this?

HELLO FELLOW HUE-MONS. I AM PASSING BY TO SAMPLE YOUR FOUR-EMS. DOING HUE-MON STUFF LIKE ALL OF YOU.
Yes.

There are times when I'm frozen by my hate of my own work. Times when even as people are praising it all I can see are flaws that I want to change, leaving me stuck in a perpetual cycle of changing and re-changing until I just find it meaningless and lose all will to create.

Then one day I wake up and the motivation's back and the cycle continues.
Thanks guys. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That’s why you gotta keep practicing, looking up some guides doesn’t hurt either if you need them.

I got some names!

Chris, Lindsey, Owen, Gwen, Heather, Cody, Courtney, Duncan, Trent, Izzy-I could keep going.
Those names look familiar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom