• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You're right. I'm sure it surprised all of you that I wasn't wearing my witch hat. :p
Hey, witch hats are ****in' cool. They're part of my aesthetic.

D

Deleted member

Because your sentences are so beyond unnatural. Literally no human being types sentences out and communicates the way you do.
Not insulting you, but it's just odd. You literally come off as a robot learning English
I do use contractions, you know.

D

Deleted member

Because your sentences are so beyond unnatural. Literally no human being types sentences out and communicates the way you do.
Not insulting you, but it's just odd. You literally come off as a robot learning English
I have a friend who speaks in a similar way, actually. Still kinda wigs me out sometimes, I think he just wants to comes off as sounding smart.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Consider spicing up your language with some contractions and commas along with using longer complete sentences.

The short stop-and-go nature of how you type feels unnatural to read.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I know I'm late on this but, I really really hope that Joker's Logo isn't just a P, a P5, or The Phantom Thieves Mask. I really want them to pick a logo that represents the entire SMT franchise as a whole. Like, they could've picked the Meteor from FFVII for Cloud's background but instead they chose FF, and that goes for Street Fighter as well. They could pick a logo that represents that singular character well, but I want them to choose one that represents the franchise well.

Anyways, just a thought.

D

Deleted member

I have a friend who speaks in a similar way, actually. Still kinda wigs me out sometimes, I think he just wants to comes off as sounding smart.
Nah, that is not true. This is how I type.
I prefer typing formally.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Nah, that is not true. This is how I type.
Nah I'm talking about my friend, not you. He's always super formal even when the rest of our friend group is usually casual, and that goes for actual, real life conversation too.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Consider spicing up your language with some contractions and commas along with using longer complete sentences.

The short stop-and-go nature of how you type feels unnatural to read.
Honestly it's better than the way I ****ing write on here.

His posts are filled with ****ing asterisks.

D

Deleted member

It's not just the contractions. it's just how oddly your sentences seem to be structured at times. If I went back and looked, I could find some examples.
I would like for you to prove it. What is wrong with formal typing?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I know I'm late on this but, I really really hope that Joker's Logo isn't just a P, a P5, or The Phantom Thieves Mask. I really want them to pick a logo that represents the entire SMT franchise as a whole. Like, they could've picked the Meteor from FFVII for Cloud's background but instead they chose FF, and that goes for Street Fighter as well. They could pick a logo that represents that singular character well, but I want them to choose one that represents the franchise well.

Anyways, just a thought.
Considering Atlus considers Persona its own thing now, even going as far as the developers to differentiate between "Megaten" and "Persona," and counting the sales for each separately, I doubt it. Besides that, the Japanese audience, including Sakurai and Nintendo's higher ups, don't associate Persona with SMT.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
There ain't anything wrong with it, it's just weird. This is a forum for a video game, people don't exactly bring their A-game when it comes to typing here.

D

Deleted member

I can understand Shiny what Shiny is saying. What confuses me from time to time is his opinions... Then again, that goes for a lot of you, soooo....

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
We're on a smash brothers forum where I upload videos of me eating cereal and @faygoshill does whatever the **** it is he does

We aren't the ones who decide if you get into Columbia university. The formal typing just seems kind of unneeded.

Like I said, not making fun of you, just kind of perplexed.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I can understand Shiny what Shiny is saying. What confuses me from time to time is his opinions... Then again, that goes for a lot of you, soooo....
You calling my opinions a load of ****? You know what else is a load of ****? Your face! Your face is a load of ****!

Funny thing is a lot of my opinions actually line up near perfectly with yours so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom