• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ah 2046

The year Golden Sun 4 comes out

It performs poorly
By 2050, most alive veterans in the Vietnam War would have either been in their nineties, hundreds, or possibly one hundred and tens.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Since we're in the unknown future, now, I might as well ask: are Hunger Games sims still allowed around here? Do any of you people still like those? Or are they not hip and relevant with the current times anymore?

Mostly asking because I've felt like hosting another one of those myself again, just to get some laughs, and share said laughs, hopefully. If no one's interested, I won't worry about it.

D O I T
O
I
T

I miss the frozen lake

D

Deleted member

Alright so, now that we're in the future, what do you guys want from Nintendo moving forward? New IP? More DLC? Remakes? New Consoles? FOR THEM TO JUST MARRY ****ING MICROSOFT ALREADY?!
I just want them to keep the good momentum that they have with the Switch this year, hopefully some Ninty franchises that haven't seen games in years get a new entry, strong relationships with 3rd parties like they seem to have now, and cool new IPs to look forward.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since we're in the unknown future, now, I might as well ask: are Hunger Games sims still allowed around here? Do any of you people still like those? Or are they not hip and relevant with the current times anymore?

Mostly asking because I've felt like hosting another one of those myself again, just to get some laughs, and share said laughs, hopefully. If no one's interested, I won't worry about it.
The past several pages have just been nostalgia bombs. This would be the most fitting way to cap it off.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Was going to say that this is year that the new F Zero game comes out but I'm probably about 200 pages too early

Just a penguin

Smash Master

We should make a Smashboards Hunger Games sim. If we actually do so, I call being one of the users in it. If it happens, it ought to be fully narrated though.

D

Deleted member

We should make a Smashboards Hunger Games sim. If we actually do so, I call being one of the users in it. If it happens, it ought to be fully narrated though.
Decisive Games is similar to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

By then, we eventually come to the realization that this isn't fake.
He's pretty much filming it this summer as the Lakers are hot garbage and likely and hopefully are missing the Playoffs

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
D O I T
O
I
T

I miss the frozen lake
The past several pages have just been nostalgia bombs. This would be the most fitting way to cap it off.
Three approving posts is enough feedback for me lol.

I'll start one this evening! I'll ask for tribute suggestions a little while before I get it going.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Three approving posts is enough feedback for me lol.

I'll start one this evening! I'll ask for tribute suggestions a little while before I get it going.
ooh ooh pick me, i can't wait to see how someone bashes my head in with a spoon

BZocky

Smash Ace
That controversial scene in the Sonic Movie where Sonic ran Eggman over with his minivan still seems a bit too on the nose for a family flick. Hope the straight-to-DVD sequel next year makes good on it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
hey so um

i

did a Thing

I'm probably gonna get better the more I use it, but my biggest issue rn is lighting lul

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
That controversial scene in the Sonic Movie where Sonic ran Eggman over with his minivan still seems a bit too on the nose for a family flick. Hope the straight-to-DVD sequel next year makes good on it.
It was supposed to be a Humpty Dumpty allegory, according to the Directors. At least they won Best Picture for it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that the original Hunger Games thread in DG is almost 2 years old.
I need to kill Yui again.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
List off some games you're lookin forward to, friends.

For me, the list is as follows:
  • Devil May Cry 5
  • Mario Maker 2
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Judgment (new game by the Yakuza devs)
  • Pokemon Sword and Shield
  • it's not a game but joker in smash
  1. Gears 5
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Shenmue III
  4. Future Anthem content
  5. Panzer Dragoon remake (if it's in 2019)
  6. Pokemon
  7. E3 in general

D

Deleted member

2021 will be the year I graduate from high school!
I will become one of you adults.

D

Deleted member

How do people even come up with the Earth being 4.5 billion years? Carbon dating?
For all we know, the Earth could be 10 billion years and we do not know it. :O
Carbon dating is the most common method yes. Though there's been various things dated to suggest it's 4.6 billion years old. From meteorites to gems. That being said, it's not out of the possibility that the earth could be older. We'd have to date some other rocks in the solar system. Since everything in the solar system has had the same lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom