• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

1. Gears 5
  2. Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  3. Shenmue III
  4. Future Anthem content
  5. Panzer Dragoon remake (if it's in 2019)
  6. Pokemon
  7. E3 in general
I looked up Shenmue III on a whim a while ago and I was actually surprised to see it was coming out at all, let alone this year.
Seemed like it dropped off the face of the earth after the E3 where it was originally announced.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, I've never watched Steven Universe.
I have seen a bit of it, my two younger bros used to watch it all the time.

Also its funny that this is being brought up since I've been studying all of this in my physical geology class.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
hunger9.PNG

hunger26.PNG

hunger50.PNG

The Hunger Games sim gives out some real good screenshots sometimes.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Ah, 2022. The year "Super Smash Bros Ultimate 2: The newcomers were decided by PeridotGX PeridotGX " was released. People got really mad at some of the choices, like Chill Penguin and about a Dozen Kirby characters. The huge Incineroar nerfs were also unpopular.

Three approving posts is enough feedback for me lol.

I'll start one this evening! I'll ask for tribute suggestions a little while before I get it going.
Can you please add me?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I'll start one this evening! I'll ask for tribute suggestions a little while before I get it going.
I'll volunteer for this.

D

Deleted member

Sounds fun, will you be posting the captures in the thread? Might need to catch it later.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Well, people will respect me.

Maybe becoming an adult happens in 20 ( You are out of the teens, get it? ) or 21, but still.
you will gain respect when you earn it, not when you turn a certain age. Develop informed opinions and communicate them coherently. Be understanding and open minded. Don't just wait until you're 18, dude

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I looked up Shenmue III on a whim a while ago and I was actually surprised to see it was coming out at all, let alone this year.
Seemed like it dropped off the face of the earth after the E3 where it was originally announced.
They've done like no advertising, but they've been really transparent and constant in their updates for Kickstarter backers.

I think it all stems from that alpha footage they showed a few months after E3 that went viral for the wrong reasons. People didn't seem to understand what "alpha footage" means.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The best is taking bets over who's going to win before the simulator starts. Make it a whole spectator sport.

That's what we did in the NintenZone Social ones, anyhow. :p

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Maybe becoming an adult happens in 20 ( You are out of the teens, get it? ) or 21, but still.
Adulthood and becoming respected come with behaviour, not a number.

And fwiw, 21-year-olds are still pretty dumb.

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Remember that weird dumb poll I had the other day about pandas and colors and going back to bed? One of those had something to do about considering coloring my hair. I did it earlier today.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Im closer to my 30s than my 20s and I still not feel like an adult lol.
Immature_jokes.jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Since we're in the unknown future, now, I might as well ask: are Hunger Games sims still allowed around here? Do any of you people still like those? Or are they not hip and relevant with the current times anymore?

Mostly asking because I've felt like hosting another one of those myself again, just to get some laughs, and share said laughs, hopefully. If no one's interested, I won't worry about it.
Let's see how I do in it... :yoshi:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I said this before and I'll say it again. Put me in, coach.
Ah, 2022. The year "Super Smash Bros Ultimate 2: The newcomers were decided by PeridotGX PeridotGX " was released. People got really mad at some of the choices, like Chill Penguin and about a Dozen Kirby characters. The huge Incineroar nerfs were also unpopular.

Can you please add me?
I'll volunteer for this.
Sounds fun, will you be posting the captures in the thread? Might need to catch it later.
Let's see how I do in it... :yoshi:
Just to clarify, I'll take character suggestions as well. Doesn't have to be yourselves (unless you'd rather it be yourselves. A mix of users and characters would be glorious.) :p

I'll consider posting screencaps, but just sharing the events through text would be easier for me. We'll see what I can do when I get it started later.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember that weird dumb poll I had the other day about pandas and colors and going back to bed? One of those had something to do about considering coloring my hair. I did it earlier today.

That color is pretty sweet. I once dyed mine once like that... by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom