• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Although I found out from one Youtuber that you can access the Estore and stuff like Youtube on your Switch for free (Which does take away one of the gripes I have with The Switch)! But neverless! It still mean's you can't have time playing games online when playing on the Switch (Which is stupid)!

And Nintendo is same company who is currently making one of their biggest crossover games into Microtransactions: The Fighting game (In which is the game is beyond incomplete and you have to pay more money just to have a fully completed project)!
This is the most constructive post I’ve seen from you.
I’m proud, John.

:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If K. Rool doesn't get a buff in 3.0.0 I'm going to cry.
Being a :ultmegaman: main, I have a bad feeling he's getting nothing but nerfs from now on. Our mains were pointlessly "fixed", :ultkrool: getting the worst of it. Here's to hoping we get proper buffs from here on out.

Thanks guys. Nice to know I'm not alone.
No problem. I'm currently following Noipoi atm. His art is wholesome.

This is actually how I imagine his voice.
That voice library sounds like something you'd hear in one of those life-like androids that are currently in development, and just shy away from Connor.

That sounds familiar...

:yoshi:
Heck, look at his name!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Being a :ultmegaman:, I have a bad feeling he's getting nothing but nerfs from now on. Our mains were pointlessly "fixed", :ultkrool: getting the worst of it. Here's to hoping we get proper buffs from here on out.

No problem. I'm currently following Noipoi atm. His art is wholesome.

That voice library sounds like something you'd hear in one of those life-like androids that are currently in development, and just shy away from Connor.

Heck, look at his name!
Another thing is that nobody really seems to be interested in my art. I kinda just post it and no one is interested.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Another thing is that nobody really seems to be interested in my art. I kinda just post it and no one is interested.
It's because this isn't really an art thread. Only a handful of people respond to any post I make about my work.

Don't take it personally. It's easier to meme.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
This isn't the sort of place to gain that recognition, especially with how fast replies come. I can't really say I have any right to speak for the matter, since I don't really get much attention outside of a circle of friends.

EDIT: In an art site, I mean.

Me? Wholesome?? This won't do!

I've got to post the most degenerate thing i've ever drawn!

[Cries in Assist Trophy]

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright, heads-up for anyone interested in the Hunger Games simulator: I'm taking two suggestions max per user. You can nominate yourself, characters, or yourself and a character. Go nuts! Let's make this one to remember! For at least a few months.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms

More users have joined the battle.
Whom might they be, if you don't mind listing off them for me?

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You have stage hazards on too, but I dunno if that was on purpose.
Oops, my bad. Fixed.
ID: 2P3SV
Password: 2019
I mean, the stages were battlefield forms anyway.
It's because this isn't really an art thread. Only a handful of people respond to any post I make about my work.

Don't take it personally. It's easier to meme.
Oh yeah, I know, but when Noi posts his art for example, everyone loves it.
Even when I do post it on a art... thingy, even if it is highly populated, I only get about two replies, each telling me what I'm doing wrong. I'm all up for criticism, and I like it, but when that is the only thing I ever get, it becomes a bit discouraging.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Pfft, complaining about casual stuff like stage hazards and ****. Last night, we played with FS meter on for like an hour.

And you know what? We LIKED it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, heads-up for anyone interested in the Hunger Games simulator: I'm taking two suggestions max per user. You can nominate yourself, characters, or yourself and a character. Go nuts! Let's make this one to remember! For at least a few months.

Noipoi joins the battle!

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

One of them is me. Put me in there.
Oh, and my boy Spider-ham and my girl Shantae.

Is it still up? I can't find anything with that code
Got a new one.

View attachment 196599
“I’m right here.”
I respect this post.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Even when I do post it on a art... thingy, even if it is highly populated, I only get about two replies, each telling me what I'm doing wrong. I'm all up for criticism, and I like it, but when that is the only thing I ever get, it becomes a bit discouraging.
criticism should be the most encouraging thing. I get frustrated when I get nothing but positivity from something I put out. There;s nothing to learn there.

D

Deleted member

Me and Elma
We're gonna do this

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pfft, complaining about casual stuff like stage hazards and ****. Last night, we played with FS meter on for like an hour.

And you know what? We LIKED it.
I almost beat Diem Diem with my **** Daisy 'cause of two lucky Mr. Saturn throws and a well-timed FS.

There's a reality somewhere where I won that match.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Gandhi's Flip-flop and The Lamb Sauce

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
OH pfff ****, I thought you were talkin about Cross Tag Battle for a second there
H-hey, I like BBTAG. It's actually fun...

Oops, my bad. Fixed.
I mean, the stages were battlefield forms anyway.

Oh yeah, I know, but when Noi posts his art for example, everyone loves it.
To be fair, Noi has garnered a different sort of reputation on here. His art was enhanced by that.

I can very well post stuff on here if I so choose, but unless I'm well-liked, it won't get anywhere. Besides, my content is very different from his, so I do what others have already advised and just meme and ****post. It's not only much easier, it's also always on topic (usually).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom