• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll do up to 48 tributes if we get that many.

If I can't get that many I'll settle for the nearest max we can get. I might take additional suggestions to fill in empty slots if necessary, but until then, it's two tributes per person, max.

One of them is me. Put me in there.
Oh, and my boy Spider-ham and my girl Shantae.
Sounds good. In what combination?

Like I said, I'm taking two ssuggestions per person, no more than that. I won't put in all three.

D

Deleted member

Alright, heads-up for anyone interested in the Hunger Games simulator: I'm taking two suggestions max per user. You can nominate yourself, characters, or yourself and a character. Go nuts! Let's make this one to remember! For at least a few months.
Put me in coach

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
criticism should be the most encouraging thing.\
That really varies between people. For me, I like criticism, but I would also like some compliments to. I prefer a balance.
I'm not Thanos, I swear.

This isn't the sort of place to gain that recognition, especially with how fast replies come. I can't really say I have any right to speak for the matter, since I don't really get much attention outside of a circle of friends.

EDIT: In an art site, I mean.

[Cries in Assist Trophy]
Oh yeah I know. I was speaking generally. I've posted elsewhere too.

H-hey, I like BBTAG. It's actually fun...

To be fair, Noi has garnered a different sort of reputation on here. His art was enhanced by that.

I can very well post stuff on here if I so choose, but unless I'm well-liked, it won't get anywhere. Besides, my content is very different from his, so I do what others have already advised and just meme and ****post. It's not only much easier, it's also always on topic (usually).
Oh yeah. One thing I have noticed is how I could put alot of time into a post, and get two likes, while a popular user could meme and get loads of likes.

If I can't get that many I'll settle for the nearest max we can get. I might take additional suggestions to fill in empty slots if necessary, but until then, it's two tributes per person, max.

Like I said, I'm taking two ssuggestions per person, no more than that. I won't put in all three.
Can you define "combination"? I mean, I know what it is, but I'm not sure what you mean in this context.

And I respect you for multiple reasons. (One of them being a fellow Shanate and Spiderverse/Spider-Ham fan)
Thanks m'lad. That really means alot to me.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Alright, heads-up for anyone interested in the Hunger Games simulator: I'm taking two suggestions max per user. You can nominate yourself, characters, or yourself and a character. Go nuts! Let's make this one to remember! For at least a few months.
Since I have no chance of winning, put in Fawful and Cynthia for me please!

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Hell Yeah get me in on this.
Is this that Hunger Games thing?
Why not. I'm in.
WAIT WE'RE MAKING A SMASHBOARDS VERSION?

AM I IN IT.
I want to join too!
Has KoP made it?
Put me in there and watch everyone else die!!
Here's the list.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Wait I get what ya mean nevermind.
I'll go with Shantae and me.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Put in every Fire Emblem character.

Noipoi

Howdy!

I also nominate Grookey Kong.

grook HE.png

I would nominate Scorbunny, but I don't want it to die.

D

Deleted member

Whom might they be, if you don't mind listing off them for me?
Put Geno and Me in coach

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

me
I am straight, but I love Noipoi for this post. /s
we wouldn't have assumed you were gay if you didn't include the prefix

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Put me in, homeboy. Don't have any character recommendations, though.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I nominate Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku for ****s and giggles.

D

Deleted member

Add me, sounds fun.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I nominate Hugh Neutron and Minerva from Fire Emblem. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If anyone else has suggestions, please do what the majority are doing and tag or reply to me. Otherwise I'll most likely miss whatever your suggestions are.

D

Deleted member

If anyone else has suggestions, please do what the majority are doing and tag or reply to me. Otherwise I'll most likely miss whatever your suggestions are.
When you do the thing are you gonna tag everybody who nominated someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom