• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
2002 was also the year of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

And gen 3 still remains the most memetic gen to date

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
You know how we have a new Call of Duty game almost every year, and how many people are getting tired of it?

You can thank this current page number for that
2002 was also the year of Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

And gen 3 still remains the most memetic gen to date

Lol you barely missed it

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
You know how we have a new Call of Duty game almost every year, and how many people are getting tired of it?

You can thank this current page number for that

Lol you barely missed it
.... AGAIN?!? FFS Well I guess 2003 had *searches Wikipedia* Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3 which was my first Mario game

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
2003 saw the release of 50 Cent's first studio album Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Features hit singles In Da Club, P.I.M.P., and 21 Questions

I know no one cares I'm posting it anyway

D

Deleted member

Billybo has posted his next episode of Rate Their Chances.

Agree or disagree?
Ouch Billybo went off on Earthworm Jim. Feelbadman I would actually like EJ to happen, Sure he's not one of my most wanted characters but I would like to see him in Smash.

Tetrimino: I agree with this, I feel a Tetrimino is super unlikely with how janky the "Character" would be and how little moveset potential he has. We talk about how Janky Steve would be while Tetrimino is the truely Jank character and I can't see Sakurai choosing a Tetrimino while other characters with more popularity and moveset potential are out there. I could honestly see Isaac getting in before a Tetrimino and Isaac is gone.

That said I think a Tetrimino would be hilarious and I would honestly be okay with it getting in Smash, It's franchise is Iconic and Tetris is the biggest franchise of all time so it deserves some representation, notably a Stage. Chance: 0% Want: 45%

Jill/Leon: I can honestly see a RE rep happening as it's one of the biggest Horror franchises in all of gaming and Capcom is very friendly with Smash so I don't think they would have a problem with lending them an RE Rep so I think it has a decent chance of happening, That said I think Phoenix Wright has a better chance of happening as for the longest time it was a Nintendo Exclusive franchise and it did well with Nintendo.

So I can totally see Jill/Leon happening and one of them are the second most likely Capcom rep behind Phoenix Wright out of the Two Jill and Leon I would want Jill more. We Need more female reps and Jill is an Iconic character so I think Jill beats out Leon. Chance: 55% Want: 60%

Jibanyan: I really don't think Yokai Watch has a chance to get a playable character as it's a dying franchise and isn't what it used to be a few years back. Yokai Watch is rapidly dying at this point and while it has a small yet dedicated fanbase I can't see them listening to them. Though that said I would be fine with Jibanyan. Chance: 0% Want: 30%

I really think Erdrick is in as He has a lot of stuff going for him. Being popular in Japan, DQ Being synonymous with Gaming over there, DQ having a big legacy, Etc. Etc. We all know everything that's going for Erdrick I don't need to recap everyone but I do think Erdrick is in as DQ is so dang popular over there to the point that everytime a game releases over there it's a national holiday.

That said I do not want Erdrick at all as I can't get hyped for him and the Games are so cookie-cutter, from my experience i doesn't have any gamplay mechanic that it can call it's own which I find kind of boring. I tried playing DQ 1, 3 and one of the DS games but I couldn't get into it. I have nothing against DQ itself though cause I can respect what it's done for the gaming industry though I can't get hyped for it. I do want to like one of the DQ games but I CANNOT for the life of me get into it so if Erdrick got in Smash I personally would be disappointed cause I think it's kind of boring and I want a different SE rep but I would be happy for DQ fans as in the end the series does deserve some sort of representation, I just want a different SE rep.

Chance: 85% Want: 0%

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know what else came out in 2003?

The album that led to my namesake.

I ****ing goddamn love this ****ing goddamn album. ****.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
This is the year of Kirby Air Ride.

What more needs to be said? Play it, cowards

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm posting my album of the year for every page until 2019 so you should do the same so I don't feel weird about it
Okay fine.

Should've started in 2000, ****.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
all this talk of Kirby Air Ride and other Nintendo games released in 2003 that deserves a follow up and im just sitting here like

cries in F-Zero GX

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wow we went from 50 to only 14 what a downgrade
A) 14 Shades of Grey came out before that stupid book.
B) 14 Shades of Grey is actually well-written art.

Alternis

NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
The Nintendo game that most deserves a sequel.
Literally GOTY 2003 for me, and my all time favorite racing game. I sunk hundreds of hours into city trial alone.
Come one HAL. I've been waiting. Bring it home.

Last edited:

Alternis

NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
all this talk of Kirby Air Ride and other Nintendo games released in 2003 that deserves a follow up and im just sitting here like

cries in F-Zero GX
Huh. GX, another beloved racing game, released in 2003, too?
In our lack of sequels, we suffer together, comrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom