• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Oh no I missed my birthyear page by 6 pages

Nvm, here for the big Y2K

what with its new milleniums and GOAT games being released

EDIT: Missed it by a ****ing page, world is **** burn everything

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, so. Since we're talking about gaming history, this is an important day for my gaming career:

Resident Evil 5 was released 10 years ago today. And that makes me feel old, but, it's Sad but True.

Counting sales of every version released, it is still Capcom's best selling game of all time at over 11 million copies. It gave me friendships that started through this game alone, and I have earned every achievement across 360/PS3/PC/XB1 because I just love this ****ing game so much. It was to be released during my finals week, and my friend at our local game shop knew how hyped I was, so he sneaked me a copy four days early to get it out of my system before my finals started. Only time I've ever gotten to do that.

It's in my top five favorite games all time. It gave me the modern Chris Redfield I love, DC Douglas's Wesker, the best Mercenaries ever, the best co-op experience I've ever had, Ricardo Irving, "thanks" memes, a tight-knit Versus community, a phenomenal soundtrack, my entire MvC3 team, an introduction to modding PC games, and this:

It also gave me the wonderful Sikshadow Youtube channel, and all I have to say to Capcom is...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Mark my words, with how much Sakurai loves P5 in particular, he's definitely going to be fighting for the phantom thieves logo.

D

Deleted member

This is the page where I was born! :D

Fun fact: I did so a day before Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath Of Cortex released (October 28th)

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
The thread is now in the 21st century.
Melee has also been released.

̶P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
You know what I miss?

Leaks.

Ever since Jack and Brave and their stats were scrubbed clean and both the Steve-Doomguy-Hayabusa AND Reimu-Crono-Banjo-Agumon leaks were proven false, we’ve got nada on the leak front

Ffs throw me the most blatantly fake text or image leak just to get things goinggggg
It's always the same thing with "nothing is happening/news drought" periods. You wish you knew everything/had an idea of what's coming.

Then once we actually know everything, we switch to "I wish we didn't know everything/man I hate leaks" Take it from MK11/literally any leak ever, **** sucks.

Right now I'd say we're fine since we don't have to wait much/have an actual set deadline for the next content drop, and then E3 will be right around the corner.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
A Space Odyssey.

Anyway,
sonic-movie-render.jpg

He's coming, regardless of how far you run.

D

Deleted member

Hot take, but I find Doom 2016 as the most overrated game I have played.

The first Doom isn't because that one was a huge deal for shooters... But I still don't find Doom 2016 good enough to justify the stuff people did to me over the game.

Sure, the music is good and doesn't look bad... But I didn't enjoy it at all.

However, I played my first Mortal Kombat game this year due to some suggestions and stuff I heard of(MKX), and I actually have interest on playing more titles from the series.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
New trailer for Brightburn!

This might sound pretty edgy but I honestly hope rather then crushing the girls hand. He actually tore off her hand or better yet upper arm. I just want this to be hardcore R as possible given the concept of evil Superman not trying to hold anything back.

I also hope they don't cut away from Brandon ****ing up his bullies hand or upper arm. That'd be so cliche. As said don't hold anything back.

I mean just think of the possibilities of not holding back like Brandon melting someone to the bone with his heat vision. This is why a Superman being Michael Myers is scary as ****

Or literally sending his dad to the sun from here to there in 5 seconds flat.

Or when he flies into the Police officer in front of the house, he wails on him into multiple trees in a similar POV to what Superman did to Zod in MOS, except the cop isn't superhuman so we see him literally get turned to bloody mush.

All the potential.

This better not be PG-13. As if they didn't do enough with The Meg (Which I still enjoyed) and Venom...

D

Deleted member

Hey gamers
Take this cool fanart
1404-09-Shulk-Xenoblade.jpg

**** Pinterest, can't find the source
That is all

D

Deleted member

god dammit I'm gonna miss 2004
not only was it my birth year, but also the year of the first LPS toys

Status