• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
does 14 shades of grey have bdsm though
Somewhat ironically it's actually an album about breaking free of the bondage of depression, remorse, labels and the past in general.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
2004, huh?

Half-Life 2 came out this year...

IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS AND THERE'S STILL NO SIGN OF 3 RELEASING ANYTIME SOON!

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
2004 was the release year of many great hip-hop albums including Kanye West's debut, but Cracke Cracke will be glad to know that the best rap album of 2004 is clearly MF DOOM and Madlib's collaboration album, Madvillainy

****ing listen to this album if you haven't. There's a reason it's considered to be one of the best of all time

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I mean anyone who knows the bare minimum about it can tell you 50 Shades doesn't have BDSM either
Maybe the true BDSM was in the friends we made along the way.

D

Deleted member

In all seriousness that franchise is objectively speaking not representative of it at all but rather something I'm genuinely worried about as it glorifies abuse and impressionable teens will read this and think abuse is normal or even outright romantic
I agree.
I hate that franchise.

And speaking of stuff I hate... The next page will be a weird ride for sure.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
2004, huh?

IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS AND NO SIGN OF 3 RELEASING ANYTIME SOON!
That's because it's going to be added as Smash Ultimate DLC.

You never see it coming.

D

Deleted member

gwendolyn knows that real bdsm involves a loaded sniper rifle
Screenshot_2019-03-06-14-45-49~2.png

never forget
2004 was the release year of many great hip-hop albums including Kanye West's debut, but Cracke Cracke will be glad to know that the best rap album of 2004 is clearly MF DOOM and Madlib's collaboration album, Madvillainy

****ing listen to this album if you haven't. There's a reason it's considered to be one of the best of all time
double quote but good ****ing taste

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

2004, huh?

IT'S BEEN 15 YEARS AND THERE'S STILL NO SIGN OF 3 RELEASING ANYTIME SOON!
Reminder that Valve made Artifact instead which, as of right now, can't even get above 500 players.
The custom game in Dota 2 made by a few Chinese people has roughly 400 times the players of Artifact at any given time :4diddy:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
PAGE 2004
THE YEAR 2004
AN ABSOLUTE BANGER OF A YEAR FOR VIDEOGAMES

Srsly though, doubt many other years can compete with a year that released Halo 2, GTA: San Andreas, the DS, Half Life 2, Rome Total War, Paper Mario: TTYD, World of Warcraft, MGS3, Ninja Gaiden, Pikmin ****ing 2 and a whole, whole lot more

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Imagine a smash brothers fan decides to come on the most popular website for smash bros discussion and the first thread title he sees is "The true BDSM was in the friends we made along the way"
mild **** compared to the actual thread

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
PAGE 2004
THE YEAR 2004
AN ABSOLUTE BANGER OF A YEAR FOR VIDEOGAMES

Srsly though, doubt many other years can compete with a year that released Halo 2, GTA: San Andreas, the DS, Half Life 2, Rome Total War, Paper Mario: TTYD, World of Warcraft, MGS3, Ninja Gaiden, Pikmin ****ing 2 and a whole, whole lot more
2007 still the king baybeeee

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine a smash brothers fan decides to come on the most popular website for smash bros discussion and the first thread title he sees is "The true BDSM was in the friends we made along the way"
"Wow, I see the acronyms used for advanced tech have gotten more interesting since the last time I was here."

D

Deleted member

I think in terms of likelyhood for SE reps I would rank it like: Erdrick > Sora > Bravely default character > Geno > Septhiroth > Chrono > Lara > Slime from most to least likely.

Man I just want Geno.. That's all I want PLEASE SAKURAI

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
In all seriousness that franchise is objectively speaking not representative of it at all but rather something I'm genuinely worried about as it glorifies abuse and impressionable teens will read this and think abuse is normal or even outright romantic
I’m glad you recognize this as well, it has always been my concern that this book horribly misrepresents BDSM and paints this abusive and manipulative relationship in a positive light. The Dom over on YouTube has several videos that perfectly go into the problems with this series.

Next to Frank Miller’s “Holy Terror” (I’d prefer we don’t open that Pandora’s box), I honestly say that this is one of the few pieces of media that I genuinely despise.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Alright, see if I can keep up with this.

Franz Ferdinand's debut album. I'm not a music critic, but it was a completely unique sound and each and every song had its own personality at a time when other bands within the genre were content to make a couple hits and fill the rest of the tracks with derivative filler. My favorite of 2004.

D

Deleted member

It's funny that you posted that because coincidentally enough I was talking to the dude I did that to yesterday and asked if he remembered it. "How about **** off?"
gwen is he ok

gwen what did you do

gwen

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I’m glad you recognize this as well, it has always been my concern that this book horribly misrepresents BDSM and paints this abusive and manipulative relationship in a positive light. The Dom over on YouTube has several videos that perfectly go into the problems with this series.

I honestly say that this is one of the few pieces of media that I genuinely despise.
Wow someone called The Dom told you about BDSM?

Yes I know it's because it's his name I've actually been subbed to him for quite a while

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wow someone called The Dom told you about BDSM?

Yes I know it's because it's his name I've actually been subbed to him for quite a while
Completely unrelated but I had a friend Dom in college and we both played Gears of War so we'd commonly quote lines back and forth with me using my best Marcus Fenix impression and her trying her best to sound like a middle-aged Mexican man.

It's irrelevant to anything anyone's talking about but I like that story and I miss her.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Hey gamers
Take this cool fanart
View attachment 196476
**** Pinterest, can't find the source
That is all
That’s some might fine art right there.

I’m thinking of changing my profile pic again, except this this time around I’m just gonna find a bunch of pics I like and let you guys vote on them.

That is, unless something Granblue related is revealed on the livestream this Saturday that I can’t avoid talking about b/c of how much I love it.

Alright, well we're all in agreement that Erdrick is more likely than not the next DLC character. Is everyone satisfied with that or are you upset over his inclusion?
Eh... I still don’t really want Erdrick in.

I agree that he definitely has the merit to make it in, but I don’t really like the DQ series that much.

The only reason why I’m not flat out against him is because he’s a Toriyama designed character, so as DBZ fan, it would be nice to see his art style integrated into Smash (b/c we’re obviously not getting Goku).

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom