• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
No need to publicly say it. Most people who actually do leave just gradually stop logging in without a fuss.

Like ok good luck but this seems like an attention seeking ploy.
They say they won't be back but then they're back a month later and acting like they didn't actually leave.
Source: I tried myself. Stockholm syndrome be whack yo.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I don't feel like this place is worth having any discussion anymore with the way it's been for the past few weeks.

Sorry, but this is how it is.
But who's gonna be my PM buddy when you're gone?

Aw well, bye...

I'll miss ya, buddy

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think Rex being revealed as a Mii Costume right away and Sakurai saying he was too soon for the project plan, may have opened up the floodgates for Elma for DLC support

Friendly reminder that Caitlin Glass, Elma’s VO, still has a NDA role that is NOT related to the “good things are coming” tweet which turned out to be something else completely
I don't want my baseless opinions to discourage Elma's fans or anything, but seeing how she missed the base roster AND Rex is likely disconfirmed as DLC, her chances aren't looking too hot from my perspective. I just can't imagine why Nintendo would be like, "Forget about Rex and the characters from XC2, just add Elma. You know, that chick from the old Wii U game that only the dedicated Xenoblade fanbase would know about."

Unless XCX gets a port, I can't image why Nintendo would want to give her one of the five DLC spots.

D

Deleted member

Then what about Spider-Man 2, the Captain America movies, Toy Story 2+3,
Hot take: Spider-Man 2 is not a good film, it just looks good when compared to the other Raimi films.
I agree on the Cap and Toy Story movies though.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
To whomever it may concern:

Oh woe is me Smashboards! This message board had, at one point in my wake, caused me great joy. However it is with a heavy heart that I must take my departure, for the content being discussed in the modern landscape is too much for I, a mere knave, to bare. I understand that my departure may leave a poultry number of you confused, but worry not! You may look forward to my new internet film, "cla explaining the bra in his house" coming soon! Blessings to you all!

with great unrest,

Cla Leon Davison

osby

Smash Obsessed
Look at the page number, it's the only year that matters!

They say they won't be back but then they're back a month later and acting like they didn't actually leave.
Source: I tried myself. Stockholm syndrome be whack yo.
Same, it's not like I have a social life outside of World Wide Web.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't want my baseless opinions to discourage Elma's fans or anything, but seeing how she missed the base roster AND Rex is likely disconfirmed as DLC, her chances aren't looking too hot from my perspective. I just can't imagine why Nintendo would be like, "Forget about Rex and the characters from XC2, just add Elma. You know, that chick from the old Wii U game that only the dedicated Xenoblade fanbase would know about."

Unless XCX gets a port, I can't image why Nintendo would want to give her one of the five DLC spots.
X also has NO music, and DLC characters will get a Stage AND music with them. Hiroyuki Sawano is cool with his music being used wherever too

real quick back to this:

the stock icons do look legit, and I don't think I've seen mockups that look like that anywhere either...

Just a penguin

Smash Master
To whomever it may concern:

Oh woe is me Smashboards! This message board had, at one point in my wake, caused me great joy. However it is with a heavy heart that I must take my departure, for the content being discussed in the modern landscape is too much for I, a mere knave, to bare. I understand that my departure may leave a poultry number of you confused, but worry not! You may look forward to my new internet film, "cla explaining the bra in his house" coming soon! Blessings to you all!

with great unrest,

Cla Leon Davison
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Davidson

Did you create the atomic bomb?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
they got uncontrollable for xc2 dlc tho
also didn't Sawano record something for a "secret project" last year around the same time as Yoko Shimomura? And the latter confirmed she was working on Smash?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
"She's likely because of a port that may or may not even exist".

Not the best grounds for an argument TBH.
vague predictions and unsubstantiated claims about nintendo's inner corporate workings are all the arguments i need tbh

KMDP

Smash Legend
alexa play the fzero medley
F-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ah **** this just shuts down my entire argument
How can it stand up in the face of the game that's been GotY every year since it's come out?
Short List of sequels better than already good titles.
Assassin's Creed 2​
Ace Attorney Investigations 2​
Batman: Arkham City​
Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy​
Donkey Kong Country: Diddy's Kong Quest​
Shrek 2​

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
X also has NO music, and DLC characters will get a Stage AND music with them. Hiroyuki Sawano is cool with his music being used wherever too

real quick back to this:

the stock icons do look legit, and I don't think I've seen mockups that look like that anywhere either...
Y'know, no XCX music being put in at ALL is probably the most glaring omission in Ultimate.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
come to think of it, none of the ones i've found really fit the leak

1551895613005.png

so safe to say it's 100% confirmed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

F-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Short List of sequels better than already good titles.
Ace Attorney Investigations 2​
Okay in fairness I couldn't know about that one because they never ****ing localized it please Capcom I beg of you

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Is the Agnes leak the only current leak we're discussing (I missed 50 pages, I really don't have time to search through each one... some of you need to slow down lol), or is there multiple? I saw someone mention a blurry leak on reddit, and some people were talking about Stage Builder... is that a rumor going around here too?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

real quick back to this:

Y'know, no XCX music being put in at ALL is probably the most glaring omission in Ultimate.
Does surprise me a bit, though I wonder if it was less the artist and more the recording studio in this instance. I heard that could be an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom