• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm telling you guys.

Jill is hella brave.

D

Deleted member

Elma seems to be a fan favourite character between the Xenoblade fans (with many saying she is better than Rex)

While I'm not the best person for this theme (I only played Xenoblade 1 and I still have a hard time to complete it because I suck), I feel like Elma has a lot of demand.

Maybe more than Rex.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Elma seems to be a fan favourite character between the Xenoblade fans (with many saying she is better than Rex)

While I'm not the best person for this theme (I only played Xenoblade 1 and I still have a hard time to complete it because I suck), I feel like Elma has a lot of demand.

Maybe more than Rex.
I think Rex being revealed as a Mii Costume right away and Sakurai saying he was too soon for the project plan, may have opened up the floodgates for Elma for DLC support

Friendly reminder that Caitlin Glass, Elma’s VO, still has a NDA role that is NOT related to the “good things are coming” tweet which turned out to be something else completely

D

Deleted member

Well SmashBoards, it was fun for almost 4 months. But this is the end.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
@NonSpecificGuy really likes Overlord...
Ah
It ends with a Captain Marvel will return caption.
inb4 it says Carol Danvers instead p
I'm telling you guys.

Jill is hella brave.
And a bad*** with a great ***...nothing compared to Chris beating up Dwayne Johnson of course
The exception, not the rule
Then what about Spider-Man 2, the Captain America movies, Toy Story 2+3,

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
In all honesty tho I wouldn’t be surprised if Brave was short for Bravely

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I don't feel like this place is worth having any discussion anymore with the way it's been for the past few weeks.

Sorry, but this is how it is.
not even after Joker is released? or when Brave drops, or any newer DLC announcements we didn't see coming?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I don't feel like this place is worth having any discussion anymore with the way it's been for the past few weeks.

Sorry, but this is how it is.
No need to publicly say it. Most people who actually do leave just gradually stop logging in without a fuss.

Like ok good luck but this seems like an attention seeking ploy.

D

Deleted member

it's cool I somehow have three subscribers even though I don't really plan on adding anymore irl cla content to the internet for quite a while
but how will we learn the secret of the bra

who's bra was it cla

who's bra was it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom